Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Watts (33) murdered his pregnant wife Shanann (34) and their two young children and he dumped their bodies in oil tanks

Chris Watts (33) murdered his pregnant wife Shanann (34) and their two young children and he dumped their bodies in oil tanks

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...issing-n900876

A Colorado mother and her two young daughters have been missing since Monday and are considered endangered, according to police.

Shanann Watts, 34, who is 15 weeks pregnant, and her daughters Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3, went missing early Monday after Watts returned home from a business trip.

"I don't feel like this is even real right now. It's like a nightmare I can't wake up from," said Watts' husband, Chris Watts.

He said he last saw his wife at 5:15 a.m. MT (7:15 a.m. ET) when he left for work.

Chris Watts told "Today" that the couple had an emotional conversation early Monday, but did not disclose what the conversation was about. He said he saw his daughters asleep on a baby monitor before leaving the house.

"I texted her a few times, called her, but I didn't get a response," Chris Watts said. "That was a little off."

Around noon on Monday, using a doorbell camera, Chris Watts' said he saw a friend of his wife come to the home, but when no one answered, he became worried.

Chris Watts returned home, but Shanann Watts, Bella and Celeste were not there even though her car was still in the driveway.

Fredrick Police Department Detective Dave Baumhover said Shanann Watts was reported missing at 1:40 p.m. MT (3:40 p.m. ET) on Monday.

The Colorado Bureau of Investigations have since issued a "missing endangered alert" for Shanann Watts, Celeste and Bella due to the length of time that has passed since the three family members were seen.

An Amber Alert was not issued due to Shanann Watts' car being found at the home.

Baumhover said nothing appeared out of place at the house and officials are unaware of any mental health issues associated with Shanann Watts. Baumhover said police are speaking with friends and family to construct a timeline of when she was last seen.

"Knowing they could be in trouble, it's earth-shattering," Chris Watts said.

Shanann Watts' phone, purse and wallet were all found inside the home, according to Amanda Thayer, a friend of the pregnant mother.

"I said, 'Shanann, if you're checking your Facebook or Messenger, please let me know you're OK,'" Thayer said of a message she sent Shanann Watts. "I can't lose my best friend."
    Facebook Support Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2200374756901867/about/

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...s_in_oil_tanks

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Pregnant Mom Shanann Watts (34) & Her Daughter's (4 & 3) Missing Since 13 July 2018 (Colorado)

https://abcnews.go.com/US/pregnant-m...ry?id=57190804

Pregnant mom, 2 young daughters vanish in Colorado; police vow to 'not rest until we have the answers'
    By CLAYTON SANDELL EMILY SHAPIRO
    Aug 15, 2018, 7:12 PM ET

WATCH 'I just want them back': Man speaks out about missing wife, children (at link)

A pregnant Colorado mother and her two young daughters have mysteriously vanished -- and local police are vowing to "not rest until we have the answers."

Shanann Watts, 34, and her two daughters -- Celeste, 3, and Bella, 4 -- were reported missing on Monday, according to the police department in Frederick, which is about 35 miles north of Denver.

Police were notified Monday by a concerned family friend who hadn't heard from Watts, who is 15 weeks pregnant, police said.

Police are now asking for the public's help to find the missing mother and young girls.

"There is a lot at stake here and we are exploring all avenues," Frederick Police Sgt. Ian Albert said Wednesday. "We are working around the clock on this case and will not rest until we have the answers we are looking for."

There's no reason to believe the public is at risk, Albert added.

When the mother and daughters disappeared, Watts' phone, purse and keys were left behind at home, said her husband, Chris Watts, according to ABC affiliate KMGH in Denver.

"When I came home and then walked in the house, nothing. Vanished. Nothing was here," he told KMGH.

"My kids are my life," the worried husband and father told KMGH. "I mean, those smiles light up my life."

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation are helping local police with the case.

Anyone with information is urged to call the Frederick Police Department at 720-382-5700.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/08/...s-missing-mom/

FBI, CBI Join Search For Missing Pregnant Mom, 2 Daughters

August 15, 2018 at 5:10 pmFiled Under:Frederick Police, Local TV, Missing Mother, Missing Woman, Shanann Watts, Shannan Watts

FREDERICK, Colo. (CBS4)? The FBI and CBI have joined the search for a woman who is pregnant and her two young daughters after they disappeared.

Shanann Watts, 34, and her two daughters, ages 3 and 4, are missing. The Colorado Bureau of Investigation issued an Endangered Missing Alert for all three Tuesday afternoon.

missing mom frederick FBI, CBI Join Search For Missing Pregnant Mom, 2 Daughters
    Shannan Watts (credit: Frederick Police)

Shanann is also 15 weeks pregnant.

Police passed out flyers to passing motorists in Frederick on Wednesday afternoon.

img 0519 copy FBI, CBI Join Search For Missing Pregnant Mom, 2 Daughters
    (credit: CBS)

One of her friends posted on Facebook that Shanann left her phone, purse, car seats and children?s medicine at home early Monday morning.

Police say that the family says it is very unusual for their whereabouts to be unknown.

img 0518 copy FBI, CBI Join Search For Missing Pregnant Mom, 2 Daughters
    (credit: CBS)

Investigators say they are exploring all avenues to make sure nothing is ruled out. They add there is no reason to believe the public is at risk.

?Our agency has been conducting canvasses of the surrounding areas of the Wyndam Hill subdivision? our officers will be conducting checkpoints later in the day,? said Sgt. Ian Albert, a spokesman with the Frederick Police Department.

Additional Information from Frederick Police:

If you have any information regarding this case, Please contact Det. Dave Baumhover at 303-652-4222 or dbaumhover@frederickco.gov, or the Frederick Police Department at 720-382-5700 with any information regarding this BOLO.

Her FB

https://m.facebook.com/ShanannWatts?ref=content_filter

A few people are commenting that it's "eerie" that this was her last post :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...content_filter
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is her brother, he said they've appointed someone to field enquiries for them because they're understandably distraught & overwhelmed. Hopefully there's a FB page set up or about to be set up.

She has her brother & parents linked as "family" on FB, not her husband though. I haven't done a search for him yet but will try to if no-one beats me to it.

This is a post her brother made when they first found out she was missing. Doesn't sound good at all

https://m.facebook.com/frankie.rzuce...content_filter

Police were notified Monday by a concerned family friend who hadn't heard from Watts, who is 15 weeks pregnant, police said.

I'm always suspicious of the partner when they aren't the first ones to report them missing.

Just realised there's an identical thread right under this one. I used a search engine to check first & nothing came up?? That's the second time that's happened this week

Maybe I'm just taking too long to post after Ido the search? I dunno.

Sorry mods. I'll add a link for this one to the first one so someone can merge them

Sorry mods, we need to merge because after so many years of posting here apparently I still don't know how to search for threads properly

If there are articles doubleposted once it's merged I'll edit some different stuff into mine

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...=1#post3765874

The husband confessed to killing them: https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...nd-2-daughters
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

She spent a lot of time traveling, including six weeks back him her home state recently. I also saw somewhere that he supposedly deleted his Facebook a week ago. I’d bet anything she was planning on leaving him and he wasn’t going to let that happen.

Either that or he got sick of the magic life changing patches pyramid scheme stuff.

At this point ?we had an argument, she left with the kids and I haven?t seen her since!? is pretty much just a confession.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellaine View Post
    At this point ?we had an argument, she left with the kids and I haven?t seen her since!? is pretty much just a confession.
    Fuck. So true.
    Sarcastic. Skeptic Tank. Self-deprecating.

Yeah, in the This Comes As No Surprise To Anyone department, he killed them. I'm not shocked.

Some wrong deets up there, too. She went missing Monday, August 13th. Not July.

And the pictures at the below link are heartbreaking. What a beautiful woman and darling little girls. I'm gutted for their family.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/08/shana...celeste-bella/

A Colorado man, Chris Watts, has confessed to killing his wife and two young daughters who had been missing since August 13, Denver 7’s Jace Larson reports. Shanann Watts, 34, and her daughters, Bella, 3, and Celeste, 4, had been considered endangered missing persons, the Frederick Police Department said.

Shanann Watts, who was 15 weeks pregnant, had recently returned home from a work trip to Arizona before she disappeared. She was last seen by a friend on Monday, August 13, who dropped her off at her home about 1:45 a.m. Her husband had told reporters he left for work at 5:15 a.m., and then did not hear from her again. Friends also grew worried after she didn’t respond calls and messages and didn’t show up for a doctor’s appointment and a planned outing. Shanann Watts was reported missing that afternoon by her friend, not by her husband.

Details about how, where and when Shanann Watts and her daughters were killed have not been released by police. Frederick Police have not commented about the report. The FBI and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation were also involved in the investigation. Reports about the confession come just hours after police held a press conference asking the public for help finding the woman and her daughters, but said that they did not believe the public was at risk.

According to Larson’s police sources, investigators believe they know where the bodies of Shanann and her daughters are. Chris and Shanann Watts had gone through financial issues in recent years, court records show.

Here’s what you need to know::

1. Chris Watts Said He Had an ‘Emotional Conversation’ With His Wife When She Returned Home From Her Trip

Chris Watts told the “Today” show that he had an “emotional conversation,” with his wife after she returned home from her work trip Monday morning. He did not provide any other details about the conversation, but said it was not a fight.

Chris Watts said when he left for work about 5:15 a.m., Shanann Watts was home and he saw his daughters sleeping on their baby monitor, NBC News reports. While he was at work, “I texted her a few times, called her, but I didn’t get a response,” Chris Watts told the news network. “That was a little off.” He said he checked his doorbell camera and saw that a friend had come to the home about noon and no one answered, which concerned him.

He said he went back to his house and found Shanann’s car in the driveway, but she was not in the home. He said daughters, Bella and Celeste, who is called CeCe, were also not there and the home appeared to be locked. A friend told NBC News that Shanann’s keys, purse and phone were at the house, along with the kids’ car seats and their medication. At 1:40 p.m., Shanann was reported missing by her friend.

It is now not clear what actually happened between the time Shanann returned home from her trip and when she was reported missing.

Chris Watts is in custody, but it is not clear if he has been charged, according to Denver 7. Police have not released any information about when, where or how Shanann Watts and her daughters were killed. According to CBS Denver, Watts agreed to bring police to his wife and daughters’ bodies so that they can be recovered.

Public records show that Watts does not have any previous criminal record except for traffic offenses.

Chris and Shanann Watts jointly filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy in June 2015 in Colorado federal court, court records obtained by show. Chris Watts was working at the time for an oil and gas company, Anadarko Petroleum Corp., but it is not clear if he is still employed there. The couple was about $448,000 in debt at the time. The bankruptcy case was closed in October 2015.
    Online court records also show Chris and Shanann Watts were sued for financial reasons by their homeowners association, Wyndham Hill Master Association Inc., on July 12, 2018. Details about that case were not immediately available. They were due in court on August 24. An attorney was not listed in court records for the Watts.

2. Her Husband, Chris Watts, Gave Multiple News Interviews & Said He Was ‘Living a Nightmare’

Chris Watts told the “Today” show on Wednesday, “I don’t feel like this is even real right now. It’s like a nightmare I can’t wake up from. Knowing they could be in trouble, it’s earth-shattering.”

He told KMGH-TV, “When I came home and then walked in the house, nothing. Vanished. Nothing was here. My kids are my life. I mean, those smiles light up my life.”

You can watch Watts’ interview with the local news station here:

Nickole Utoft, Shanann Watts’ close friend who had dropped her off at her home early Monday morning, told Fox 31 News, “I called her and texted her several times,” on Monday. “I knew she had a doctor’s appointment that morning because she’s pregnant. She didn’t show up for it … and I was even more concerned.” She said they also had plans to meet up later in the day, but Shanann never showed up to meet her either.

“I don’t know where she’s at. This is completely unlike her,” Utoft told the news station.

Chris Watts told Fox News, “It’s not something I could ever, ever fathom would happen in my lifetime, and I have no inclination of where she is. She said she was going to a friend’s house with the kids and that’s the last thing I heard, and that was it. It was very vague.”

CLICK ARTICLE LINK AT THE TOP FOR MORE BECAUSE THIS GOES ON AND ON AND ON.

And, if you really want to ruin your day, go to her Instagram. My God, these babies were so happy and cute. I hope this motherfucker fries.

https://www.instagram.com/shanannwatts/

Her brother posted to Facebook last night that she was pregnant with a little boy, Niko. (My son's name, actually, which felt kinda like a punch in the gut. Not sure why. So fucking sad.)

He also mentions something about Chris backing his truck into the garage. I assume this was caught on his neighbor's security cam and when he removed the bodies.

I hate this smug asshole so fucking much right now. OMG. I'm so furious and I have no idea why. I don't even know these people and I want to kill this guy.

I am so sad for her, the girls, and her family. So tragic. This MFer needs to fry.
    Jenn

Update. They found her body at the petroleum company where he worked. No sign of the girls yet.

https://kdvr.com/2018/08/16/body-bel...t-woman-found/

FREDERICK, Colo. — The body believed to be that of a pregnant Frederick woman who disappeared has been recovered and a search is continuing for her two young daughters who also vanished, law enforcement officials said Thursday.
    The Colorado Bureau of Investigation said the body that is believed to be that of Shanann Watts, 34, was found on the property owned by Anadarko Petroleum, where her husband, Christopher Watts, worked.

God dammit I knew it was the husband. So is his excuse going to be "financial problems"?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    God dammit I knew it was the husband. So is his excuse going to be "financial problems"?
    I dunno. I think there had to have been obvious issues for awhile. Her friend dropped her at home at 2am on Monday and then, the next day, when she can't reach her she calls the cops? Seems pretty fast to be concerned unless you knew there were a lot of things to be concerned about.

Were those kids with her out of town? I somehow feel like those babies were gone before she returned home.

What a fucking nightmare.

This article says daughters bodies likely found as well

https://www.snopes.com/ap/2018/08/16...-likely-found/

Apparently she'd only just come back home after spending weeks with family interstate. People were discussing it before the latest developments & saying they hoped it was really the happy summer vacation she made it out to be on her FB & not a run for safety because she felt she & her girls were in danger

Someone else in different article comments posted a screengrab from one of his interviews that's supposed to show scratches on his neck, but I can't see the same marks when I watch the video, so maybe it's shopped. My screen's pretty tiny though, I guess I might not have enough detail to see it.

That looks more like a hicky than a scratch.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

How do I post a picture? I did a little creeping and found a pretty ominous picture

Never mind, it?s already posted. Sorry guys, it?s 8:50 am and I don?t have enough caffeine in me lol

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Apparently she'd only just come back home after spending weeks with family interstate. People were discussing it before the latest developments & saying they hoped it was really the happy summer vacation she made it out to be on her FB & not a run for safety because she felt she & her girls were in danger

Someone else in different article comments posted a screengrab from one of his interviews that's supposed to show scratches on his neck, but I can't see the same marks when I watch the video, so maybe it's shopped. My screen's pretty tiny though, I guess I might not have enough detail to see it.
    I noticed the bruises when he did the interview with the news station.

Friends and neighbors have come forward to say that Shanann thought he was possible cheating on her but that he didn't have "any game".

The found the little girls. The bodies were placed in oil/gas tanks.

I hate this motherfucker so much.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    i just can't with this idiot.

RIP to Shanann, Bella, Celeste and Niko.

Thread Information