Thread: Kiera Bergman (19) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Kiera Bergman (19) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 06:16 PM.

The article says Bregman and the fb says Bergman. She did post that fundraiser for anxiety and depression. Hoping she was ok mentally.
    Jenn

Pretty sure it's the correct FB. I copied her name from the article, but I think they have spelled it wrong. I think is it Bergman. Her family's name is Bragg, which is part of the url for the FB.

Quote Originally Posted by DiaDeLosMuertos View Post
    The article says Bregman and the fb says Bergman. She did post that fundraiser for anxiety and depression. Hoping she was ok mentally.
    I saw this, too. I have a child who suffers from anxiety and depression and I live fully aware that ANYTHING can set him off and that one day he might not be able to pull back. We're on our 6th medication and do therapy weekly and it's still an exhausting process. I certainly hope she didn't self-harm.

Does anyone know WHY she left work early as reported in the first story? Was the text about meeting someone legit or do they think her phone may have been stolen?

Ugh. This is sad either way.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

The thread title is wrong. Her last name is Bergman, not Bregman.

They found her body. Wonder what happened? A local friend of mine knows her and says she was a really sweet person. :(

https://www.10news.com/news/national...nix-police-say
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Whoops. Here is article clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    PHOENIX - Missing 19-year-old Kiera Bergman has been located deceased in the West Valley.

Phoenix police said Bergman?s body was located near State Route 85 and Hazen Road on Monday.

The Maricopa County Sheriff?s Office recovered Bergman?s body and Phoenix police assumed the homicide investigation.

Bergman was last seen at her home near on Aug. 4.

According to police, Bergman never returned home after leaving and has not been seen or heard from since.

At this time, no arrest has been made.

Phoenix police have suspected foul play in the disappearance of the 19-year-old.

Phoenix police arrested Bergman's ex-boyfriend while interviewing him about Kiera's disappearance. A search of his car turned up several stolen IDs.

He was arrested and charged with 22 counts of aggravated felony theft and two counts of forgery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Just saw the update on the news. Ugh, poor girl.
    Jenn

Ugh, her poor family.

This girl was featured on an Investigation Discovery show last night.I think it was "Still A Mystery".

Judge Jay Ryan Adleman stated in his ruling Tuesday that he had an issue with prosecutors' "clear mishandling of the potentially exculpatory Silent Witness records."
    The judge also ordered that Silent Witness disclose the identity of an informant who called them saying they spotted Kiera Bergman at the Indigo Creek Apartments on Aug. 13, 2018, at 5:15 p.m., four days after she was reported missing.

Phoenix police and Maricopa County prosecutors were ordered to disclose all reports and contacts with the informant.
    A judge dismissed the case without prejudice in early 2020, saying that prosecutors mishandled Silent Witness records. Dismissing a case without prejudice allows prosecutors to refile charges if they decide to do so.

The Maricopa County Attorney's Office confirmed to The Republic on Friday morning that the case was handed over to Pinal County, but said it could not comment further on pending prosecution.

The Pinal County Attorney's Office said it agreed to take on the case, but referred The Republic to Maricopa County for further details as to why it was moved.
    What's going on here? Sounds like prosecutorial misconduct/Brady violation. Not good.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

https://www.azfamily.com/2022/09/22/...kiera-bergman/

Phoenix man found not guilty of murdering ex-girlfriend Kiera Bergman

Thread Information