Thread: Daniel Sumerauer (59) died from atherosclerotic and hypertensive cardiovascular disease

Daniel Sumerauer (59) died from atherosclerotic and hypertensive cardiovascular disease

Daniel J. Sumerauer
    07/22/2018
    59 years
    White Male
    in Rocky River Gardens, 4102 Rocky River Drive
    Cleveland
    N/A

His FB posts are sad

https://www.facebook.com/daniel.sumerauer.1

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020...scular_disease
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 08-09-2020 at 04:21 PM.

Atherosclerotic and hypertensive cardiovascular disease.
    Natural

Hi, my name is Tim I was one of Dans only regular visitors to his nursing home after we met in the trauma unit in Metro Health medical center following two very serious accidents of ours.

He passed away and I never was told anything by the home about what happened... his family never really new either but is out of state. I was completely unaware that a medical examiner did an autopsy on him? Can I ask you where you got this information and how you knew dan? I would like to connect with you and chat about the circumstances of you are able
    Or Remember. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Atherosclerotic and hypertensive cardiovascular disease.
    Natural

Quote Originally Posted by TimboAngelo View Post
    Hi, my name is Tim I was one of Dans only regular visitors to his nursing home after we met in the trauma unit in Metro Health medical center following two very serious accidents of ours.

He passed away and I never was told anything by the home about what happened... his family never really new either but is out of state. I was completely unaware that a medical examiner did an autopsy on him? Can I ask you where you got this information and how you knew dan? I would like to connect with you and chat about the circumstances of you are able
    Or Remember. Thank you!
    Hi Tim! The info on his cause of death came from the Ohio Medical Examiner's site. It's a free site but you have to sign up. The info is public information. I don't think Olivia knew him personally. I am sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Hi Tim! The info on his cause of death came from the Ohio Medical Examiner's site. It's a free site but you have to sign up. The info is public information. I don't think Olivia knew him personally. I am sorry for your loss.
    Thank you for the quick reply, I was unaware about it being public information. Thanks again.

Thread Information