Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Arielle Daniel (17) & Heather Bates (14) were hugging each other when they jumped in front of a train

Arielle Daniel (17) & Heather Bates (14) were hugging each other when they jumped in front of a train

I'll start this one off.  Parents deny suicide - claim it wasnt intentional.  Both girls end up in front of a train.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2006/08/28/Arielle_Daniel_(17)___Heather_Bates_(14)_were_hugg ing_each_other_when_they_jumped_in_front_of_a_trai n

Comment from Arielle to Heather 10 days before they died

2 Nov 2005 7:07 PM
    BABY, JOIN ME IN DEATH.
    Nice picture Heather, you look purty

Oak Creek police recovered five images from the digital camera found at the scene, similar in mood to those posted earlier on their Web sites. Arielle, standing on the tracks, her black hood pulled tight around her face. Heather, sitting on the same tracks, smoking a cigarette. In another photo, Heather grips a rail on the tracks, smirking at the camera. The final two photos are close-ups of the friends together, presumably taken by Heather, at arm's length.

Train number 334 left Milwaukee about 10:50 a.m. carrying about 100 passengers to Chicago. It was traveling about 75 mph on the Canadian Pacific Railway near 800 W. Drexel Ave. when engineer Steven Woods saw the girls standing near the tracks ahead. According to police reports, he blew the train's horn, and then, about a quarter-mile from the girls, began braking. As the train came even closer, and the girls stepped toward the train, Woods activated the emergency brake and shouted, "Emergency! Emergency! Emergency!" When the train struck the girls, it had slowed to 36 mph.

Woods, who did not return telephone calls for this story, told investigators that when he first saw the girls, they were facing each other between two sets of tracks. As he approached, he felt confident that he would not hit them.

But as the train came closer, one girl, believed to be Arielle, turned and faced him. Heather walked in front of her. They both walked smoothly toward the tracks.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=386820

Re: Arielle Daniel (17) & Heather Bates (14) were hugging each other when they jumped in front of a train

Heather's other memorial page -

http://heather-bates.memory-of.com/

"I lost my girl to a tragic accident.  Her and her friend were killed by a train on Nov. 12 2005.
    Though police want to say she committed suicide, with out any proof, or even knowing who she was. I am and will continue to fight for her death notice to be ammended."

Re: Arielle Daniel (17) & Heather Bates (14) were hugging each other when they jumped in front of a train

Can you tell Im bored at work?  Do most families ask for donations to themselves when someone dies?

http://obit.churchandchapel.com/obit_display.cgi?id=265667&listing=Current&nbs p; - Heathers Obit

There will be a time of gathering on Saturday, November 19, 1PM-4PM at OAK CREEK COMMUNITY CENTER, 8580 S. Howell Ave., Oak Creek. Memorial Service 4PM.

In lieu of flowers, Memorials to the family appreciated.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=1085.msg39210#msg39210 date=1156832991]
    Can you tell Im bored at work?Â* Do most families ask for donations to themselves when someone dies?

http://obit.churchandchapel.com/obit_display.cgi?id=265667&listing=CurrentÂ* Â*- Heathers Obit

There will be a time of gathering on Saturday, November 19, 1PM-4PM at OAK CREEK COMMUNITY CENTER, 8580 S. Howell Ave., Oak Creek. Memorial Service 4PM.

[/quote]

Um, not that I am aware of.

Comment from Arielle to Heather a day or two before they died...

Nov 10, 2005 9:32 PM

Hey tonight was awesome dude... You're twisted, crude and perverted. What more can I ask for hahaha. that kid kyle was a cool prick for just giving away his sweaters like that haha. Nice, hope you like the jackass shirt you bitch. We need to get shitfaced and stuffed with pizza much more in the future. <3

**future plans.. what do you guys make of this? 
    born to be down

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=1085.msg39210#msg39210 date=1156832991]
    Can you tell Im bored at work?Â* Do most families ask for donations to themselves when someone dies?

http://obit.churchandchapel.com/obit_display.cgi?id=265667&listing=CurrentÂ* Â*- Heathers Obit

[/quote]

i've seen it when they are poor n cant afford a funeral.

i wanted to mention how sad it is that heathers mom comments her myspace http://www.myspace.com/xjackxassxÂ* practically every day.... it is so sad....

[quote author=sh3iz link=topic=1085.msg39217#msg39217 date=1156834315]
    i wanted to mention how sad it is that heathers mom comments her myspace http://www.myspace.com/xjackxassxÂ* practically every day.... it is so sad....
    [/quote]

That is very sad.  And I was just asking about the donation thing because Ive never seen it before down here.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=1085.msg39218#msg39218 date=1156834483]
    [quote author=sh3iz link=topic=1085.msg39217#msg39217 date=1156834315]
    [/quote]

That is very sad.Â* And I was just asking about the donation thing because Ive never seen it before down here.
    [/quote]

hey, no harm. im not being vicious.,.. just giving a possible answer... im not sure that... that would be why they are... im just saying thats the only time i've ever seen people ask for donations to themselves....oh i have seen funds set up for somebodies children.... when they(the parent) has passed

why would a 17 year old be hanging out with a 14 year old....

[quote author=BangThisGun link=topic=1085.msg39225#msg39225 date=1156835086]
    why would a 17 year old be hanging out with a 14 year old....
    [/quote]

lesbians? friends? who knows...

Picture from the camera recovered at the scene possible? Notice the tracks?????

Creepy.
    meep

Yikes!...where did u find that?

her mom's replies are kind of wierd...and if you read more into the story...I'm new and I'll get a link once I finish writing this, the girl lived with her dad the whole time...like her mom might know if she's having issues? I don't know. I feel bad that her family may be living in denial. She friggin LOOKED at the train as it was coming at her!

[quote author=bubble link=topic=1085.msg39242#msg39242 date=1156837338]
    her mom's replies are kind of wierd...and if you read more into the story...I'm new and I'll get a link once I finish writing this, the girl lived with her dad the whole time...like her mom might know if she's having issues? I don't know. I feel bad that her family may be living in denial. She friggin LOOKED at the train as it was coming at her!
    [/quote]

true..but maybe she didnt quit see it....... 

This one is really creepy.
    I&#039;d love to ruin your life.<br />

M, dude where did you find that pic?

Man her mum's a fucken looser...she can't accept the fact that her daughter comitted suicide.. She won't take the professional opinion of the police...that's a cop out in my mind.
    How can you live a lie?
    Someone needs to sit down and have a talk to her.
    People used to think that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, ...only sometimes the crow brings that soul back to set the wrong things right.<br />

[quote author=M link=topic=1085.msg39239#msg39239 date=1156836496]
    Picture from the camera recovered at the scene possible? Notice the tracks?????

Creepy.
    [/quote]
    Yep, that is a picture from the day they died...at the bottom of the article it says.
    I&#039;d love to ruin your life.<br />

why did they kill themselfs anways..did wal mart run out of black eyeliner?...
    it bothers me so much that she left that note to the 14 yea old..
    somthing.&quot; lets die together&quot; or whatever.

can you point me to the note?

let me look..i think it was on another post.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=1085.msg39205#msg39205 date=1156832475]

Comment from Arielle to Heather 10 days before they died

2 Nov 2005 7:07 PM
    BABY, JOIN ME IN DEATH.
    Nice picture Heather, you look purty

[/quote]

It's sad to see the parents in so much denial over the girls death.....the one with the mother that leaves comments all the damn time is quite frankly one frightening looking women. Did you go to the other site and look at the pics----if my kid would die, I would not post pics of my kids hickey.

yea well her displaypic is perr motherly!..
    what site did u see those other pics on?

*sigh* It's the mother's denial that could well have been what killed her daughter. I'm betting that she knows she ignored her daughter's subtle (or not-so-subtle) cries for help, and is now denying it's suicide in an attempt to eradicate her guilt.

Thread Information