Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dr Aimee Racz (38) died from alcohol intoxication

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dr Aimee Racz (38) died from alcohol intoxication

1812247 Tarrant Racz Aimee 5/5/1980 38 7/21/2018 D White F
    Police Department: Fort Worth Police Department Police Svc #: 1864989
    Deceased Address: 9716 Bragg Rd , Fort Worth, Texas 76177 Time Of Death 12:17 PM
    Occurred Location: 2600 Westport Parkway Room # 441 , Fort Worth, Texas 76177
    Place Of Death: Hotel room Prosector: Nizam Peerwani, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 2600 Westport Parkway Room # 441 , Fort Worth, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #: 2347910

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...l_intoxication

This one will be interesting. She died in a hotel room in Fort Worth, 5 miles from her house. And she was a pain management doctor.

Aimee A. Racz, M.D., is board-certified in anesthesiology, pediatric anesthesiology, pain medicine, and hospice and palliative care. Her practice focus is interventional pain management with Physician Partners of America Pain Relief Group in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, and she primarily practices at the Keller location.
    Dr. Racz completed her medical degree at Wright State University School of Medicine in Dayton, Ohio, in 2005. She completed an internal medicine internship at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. This was followed by residency in anesthesiology and a fellowship in pain medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston. She finished her residency in 2009 and her pain medicine fellowship in 2010. Dr. Racz then completed a pediatric anesthesiology fellowship at the University of Texas ? Houston that finished in 2011.

She has obtained additional training in hospice and palliative care.

Throughout her training, Dr. Racz maintained a strong interest in volunteer medical work and provided care in several countries. Her strong interest in lifelong learning also led to her working on Master?s level Public Health courses with a focus on global health through the Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health.

Her belief in complementary medical therapies also led Dr. Racz to obtain training in medical acupuncture. She maintains a strong interest in teaching, both patients and medical trainees, and served as a faculty member at the University of Texas at Houston and the University of Oklahoma. She has done extensive work in pediatric as well as adult pain management, and enjoys seeing patients of all ages.

She is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the Society for Pediatric Anesthesia, the Society for Pediatric Pain Medicine, and the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians

Hmmm

I really wish that I had checked out reviews for this place before I selected them as my physicians.

I had a procedure scheduled with Dr. Aimee Racz, and I showed up 15 minutes ahead of my appointed time. 4 1/2 hours later, nearly in tears of frustration and starving to death from not having eaten since the evening before, I demanded a refund and I left. During my extremely lengthy wait, in which I was largely ignored, the only explanation I was repeatedly given was that Dr. Racz was "not feeling well," and "moving slowly this morning." Not once did Dr. Racz ever come and check in on me or see me. As I said, I was totally ignored except for when I demanded some sort of explanation as to the lengthy wait. This is no way to treat people who are in pain and dependent upon you for care and assistance. Shame on you Dr. Racz. I will never return to this group again. This woman should not be entrusted with caring for people's health issues.

I was flabbergasted when the next day someone from this practice called with a feeble apology and wanted to schedule me for another procedure, as if I would fall for it again. I don't think so.

To the trolls...

It?s funny to me that your profile says you?re in California, but you somehow went to Texas for pain management? I?m calling BS on you. You?re just a troll who knows nothing about this amazing woman. Shame on YOU, not on Aimee. Her death had nothing to do with her profession either, as others commented. The fact that she was found at a hotel is also nothing odd, if any of you knew anything about her and her life... like the fact that she was mid-move. All of you nosey people need to crawl back into the holes you came out of and mind your own business!

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Hmmm

I really wish that I had checked out reviews for this place before I selected them as my physicians.

I had a procedure scheduled with Dr. Aimee Racz, and I showed up 15 minutes ahead of my appointed time. 4 1/2 hours later, nearly in tears of frustration and starving to death from not having eaten since the evening before, I demanded a refund and I left. During my extremely lengthy wait, in which I was largely ignored, the only explanation I was repeatedly given was that Dr. Racz was "not feeling well," and "moving slowly this morning." Not once did Dr. Racz ever come and check in on me or see me. As I said, I was totally ignored except for when I demanded some sort of explanation as to the lengthy wait. This is no way to treat people who are in pain and dependent upon you for care and assistance. Shame on you Dr. Racz. I will never return to this group again. This woman should not be entrusted with caring for people's health issues.

I was flabbergasted when the next day someone from this practice called with a feeble apology and wanted to schedule me for another procedure, as if I would fall for it again. I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Buhbles View Post
    It?s funny to me that your profile says you?re in California, but you somehow went to Texas for pain management? I?m calling BS on you. You?re just a troll who knows nothing about this amazing woman. Shame on YOU, not on Aimee. Her death had nothing to do with her profession either, as others commented. The fact that she was found at a hotel is also nothing odd, if any of you knew anything about her and her life... like the fact that she was mid-move. All of you nosey people need to crawl back into the holes you came out of and mind your own business!
    That is not something Olivia said, she just pasted something someone else posted.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is not something Olivia said, she just pasted something someone else posted.
    ARE YOU SURE OLIVIA DIDN'T FLY TO TEXAS TO GET AN OXY BECAUSE THAT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE SOMETHING SHE WOULD DO!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    ARE YOU SURE OLIVIA DIDN'T FLY TO TEXAS TO GET AN OXY BECAUSE THAT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE SOMETHING SHE WOULD DO!
    Where will I get my black market pills now?!? Damn

I am not sure if you actually read anything I wrote or if you are new to the internet. I actually said this above

I googled the home address listed for her and it looks like it was for rent earlier in July. Did she just move in or just move out? I’m so nosy lol
    I think Aimee sounded like an accomplished and interesting woman. And you are right, all I know about her is in this thread. I never said that her death had anything to do with her profession - are you projecting?

My apologies. The way it looked on the screen, I thought that was your comment about the wait in her office. The comment about her job/death being curious wasn?t directed toward you. I was very upset that day, and reacted to what I saw, though... which shouldn?t have happened.

I am not sure if you actually read anything I wrote or if you are new to the internet. I actually said this above

I think Aimee sounded like an accomplished and interesting woman. And you are right, all I know about her is in this thread. I never said that her death had anything to do with her profession - are you projecting?

My apologies. The way it looked on the screen, I thought that was your comment about the wait in her office. The comment about her job/death being curious wasn?t directed toward you. I was very upset that day, and reacted to what I saw, though... which shouldn?t have happened.
    No problems, I can see how it would be confusing to someone new to the forum. Generally if something is italics, it’s done so to represent it comes from elsewhere.

Anyway, welcome. I’m sorry for your loss. We would like to hear more about Aimee if you would like to share

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Whew! Welcome, and thank you for the apology to Olivia. You came this close to receiving the assreaming of a lifetime.

Seriously, no harm, no foul.

It seems as if you knew the decedent, and I'm sorry for your loss. Pain doctors are special people (most of them) who have the training and heart to do so much about both the chronic pains and acute pain that we experience in this thing we call "life". Sad that she had to die in the manner she did, however. Her poor family must be devastated.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Police Report

SUMMARY NARRATIVE
    On Saturday July 21, 2018 at 12:27pm, I, Corporal E. Reyes #3717 working as F130 driving unit 218-0187 was dispatched to an investigation at 2600 Westport Pkwy., Hilton Garden Inn.

A report was completed.

She was found by this guy '

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-needham-030a55157

He?s the general manager for the hotel she died in.

RACZ (McAnally), Dr. Aimee Passed away on July 21, 2018 in Fort Worth. She was born May 5, 1980 in Dayton, Ohio. Aimee is survived by her husband, Aaron, son, Jude, stepchildren Cameron (Maggie), Malia, Micah, Liam, parents Ginny and Mitch McAnally of Ohio, sister Jennifer of League City, inlaws Dyanna Alexander and Thomas Racz and her pets. She will be greatly missed by relatives and friends. Especially Uncle Garry (Kathy) McAnally & family, Aunt Debbie (Tom) Franks & family, Uncle Buddy (Nancy) Stumbo & family, Uncle John Stumbo (Adele Adkins) & family. Predeceased by her brother, Lanney McAnally Jr., grandparents: Louis and Thressie McAnally; Bud and Caroline Stumbo, Aunt JoAnn Tucker, cousins; Devin Hammonds, and Todd Stumbo . Aimee A. (McAnally) Racz, M.D., was a physician board-certified in anesthesiology, pediatric anesthesiology, pain medicine, and hospice and palliative care. Her specialty expertise included chronic acute and cancer interventional pain management. She had more than 13 years of experience. Dr. Racz completed her medical degree at Wright State University School of Medicine in Dayton, Ohio, in 2005 with honors. She completed an internal medicine internship at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. This was followed by residency in anesthesiology and a fellowship in pain medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston. She ?nished her residency in 2009 and her pain medicine fellowship in 2010. Aimee then completed a pediatric anesthesiology fellowship at the University of Texas-Houston that finished in 2011. She also obtained additional training in hospice and palliative care. Throughout her training, Aimee maintained a strong interest in volunteer medical work and provided care in several countries. Her strong interest in lifelong learning led to her to work on Masters level Public Health courses focusing on global health through the Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health. She believed in complementary medical therapies which led her to obtain training in medical acupuncture. She had a strong interest in teaching, both patients and medical trainees. Aimee served as a faculty member at the University of Texas at Houston and the University of Oklahoma. She did extensive work in pediatric and adult pain management and enjoyed seeing patients of all ages. Aimee was a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the Society for Pediatric Anesthesia, the Society for Pediatric Pain Medicine, and the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians. A viewing will be held at the Littleton & Rue Funeral Home and Crematory in Springfield, OH on Saturday, July 28, 2018 starting at 11am. Pastor Dale Stumbo will preside over a short memorial service at 1pm. A celebration of life reception immediately following at the Courtyard Marriot on 100 S. Fountain Ave.

This one is just so odd to me, I wonder if we will find out more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristmas View Post
    This one is just so odd to me, I wonder if we will find out more.
    Me too! I’m so curious.
    I googled the home address listed for her and it looks like it was for rent earlier in July. Did she just move in or just move out? I’m so nosy lol

Me too! I’m so curious.
    Kind of an average home area. The houses all seem to look alike. (I hate when they cut down beautiful trees to build houses and then plant tiny new tress, give the neighbor no character. It's just bland.

Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: ACUTE ETHANOL INTOXICATION

Oh wow.

That's really sad.

This is sad. It's always a wake up call to be reminded you can get a drink on and die. Thankfully that never happened to me. RIP Aimee.

Aimee's sister has been harassing the MDS FB page. Leaving stupid messages, etc. Normally I wouldn't post something from a family member of the deceased, but I also don't have time for assholes, especially ones calling me "an ex-convict, child molester, wife beater or all of the above."

All of you losers need to get a life and quit speculating on things you know nothing about. This is my sister and none of you are friends of our family. Isaac Ferrell and Mars Buko go back to your 3 hots and Cot (jail,prison, or a shelter). I WILL FIND YOU and VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE! My death space admin you should be ashamed of yourselves for allowing such nonsense and condoning such slanderous comments. Your freedom of speech (if you are even American) stops where a persons rights are infringed upon. You are infringing on my sister?s and our family?s right to privacy. You must be an ex-convict, child molester, wife beater or all of the above
    Anyone that has time to make assumptions about a family?s tragedy is a low life loser. So you can fuck off since you and your followers clearly have no lives
    Go crawl in a hole and die you hypocrite
    Hope, you clearly need a drink. Or many drinks?

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Aimee's sister has been harassing the MDS FB page. Leaving stupid messages, etc. Normally I wouldn't post something from a family member of the deceased, but I also don't have time for assholes, especially ones calling me "an ex-convict, child molester, wife beater or all of the above."

Hope, you clearly need a drink. Or many drinks?
    They need all the drinks

Oooo, scary.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

What a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information