Thread: Falon Cooksey's (30) bones found near the motel she disappeared from, almost 3 years after she went missing

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-23-2022 at 01:49 PM.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    So she last posted the day she disappeared. I wonder where her phone pinged last. So many questions.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/bones-...says/35634613#

The family of a woman missing since 2018 said her bones were found near an Upstate motel.

Falon Michelle Cooksey, a mother of two, went missing on June 11, 2018, according to her cousin Jamie Cooksey.

Jamie said Falon had been living with her mother in Lawndale, North Carolina, but was last seen near the Gaffney Inn in Cherokee County.

Authorities told the family that Falon's bones were found in the woods near the motel.

“She was going through a tough time, but she was with some friends and had been in Blacksburg," Jamie Cooksey said.

Jamie said Falon went to Gaffney with some friends who said she just walked away from the motel and they didn't know where she went.

“For almost three years, it was 'where is she? Is she OK? Is she not? Just, where is she?'" Jamie Cooksey said. "Now that we know where she is, it’s 'what happened?' That’s what we want answered the most. 'Was it an accident? Was it not an accident? Did someone do this to her?' Those are the questions now her family wants answered.”

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I feel so sorry for her loved ones. It has to be hell to wonder and wait with no answers. At least they can lay her to rest now.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Did they not search that area??

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information