Thread: Maria Noel Blakley - 29 June 2018

Maria Noel Blakley - 29 June 2018

https://www.facebook.com/maria.blakley.1

Funeral services for Maria Noel Blakley, age 18, of Dinosaur, Colorado, daughter of Richard and Valerie Blakley, will be held Friday, July 6, 2018 at 2PM at the Rangely High School (234 South Jones Avenue in Rangely, Colorado. A visitation will be held Thursday evening from 6-8PM at the Ashley Valley Funeral Home (410 North 800 West) and Friday 12-1:45PM at the Rangely High School. Interment will be in the Dinosaur Cemetery under the care and direction of the Phillips Ashley Valley Funeral Home.

https://www.ashleyvalleyfuneralhome..../Maria-Blakley

A comment on her brothers page says car accident. RIP young one.
    Jenn

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Wear. Your. Seat belt. Single vehicle accidents can occur from anything, from inattention to the road to critters to mechanical failures, loss of control, et cetera. They are most often fatal because of the occupant failing to buckle up. When you fail to buckle up, your chances of serious or fatal injuries increase. When you fail to buckle up, you risk being ejected from the vehicle.

You are 30 times more likely to be ejected in a crash when you don't wear a seat belt. When a person is ejected, they are 75% more likely to die. That's right. Your chances of living after being ejected in a car accident are 1 in 4.

Not. Good. Odds.

Wear the fucking belt.

And as far as I know, it doesn't say whether she was wearing one or not, but I bet you 10:1 she wasn't. Goddamn shame, too. Rest In Paradise Maria.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Wear. Your. Seat belt. Single vehicle accidents can occur from anything, from inattention to the road to critters to mechanical failures, loss of control, et cetera. They are most often fatal because of the occupant failing to buckle up. When you fail to buckle up, your chances of serious or fatal injuries increase. When you fail to buckle up, you risk being ejected from the vehicle.

You are 30 times more likely to be ejected in a crash when you don't wear a seat belt. When a person is ejected, they are 75% more likely to die. That's right. Your chances of living after being ejected in a car accident are 1 in 4.

Not. Good. Odds.

Wear the fucking belt.

And as far as I know, it doesn't say whether she was wearing one or not, but I bet you 10:1 she wasn't. Goddamn shame, too. Rest In Paradise Maria.
    You're absolutely right! I never wore mine, hated it, until I almost lost my bff in an accident. She side swiped a semi and came out of the truck w her head landing underneath the tire, no seatbelt. She was severely injured and was in a coma for 2 months. She's doing really good now though considering. I've worn my seatbelt ever since and I don't start the car til everyone else in the car puts theirs on. Its definitely better safe than sorry.

Thread Information