Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33

Thread: Daniel Archbald (37) and Ryan Daley (43) were found dead six weeks after they disappeared

  1. #1
    Senior Member jennafyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    It rhymes with Sherona
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    14073328

    Daniel Archbald (37) and Ryan Daley (43) were found dead six weeks after they disappeared

    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...-men-1.4681620

    Dan Archbald and Ryan Daley have been missing since they left Ucluelet on May 16
    Liz McArthur ? CBC News ? Posted: May 28, 2018 4:40 PM PT | Last Updated: May 28

    Dan Archbald and Ryan Daley have been missing since May 16 (RCMP)
    1 comments
    Family members and friends of Dan Archbald, 37, and Ryan Daley, 43, have begun a search on Vancouver Island after the two men disappeared on May 16.

    The pair had just wrapped up an eight week sailing trip from Panama to Ucluelet and were headed to the small surfing hamlet of Jordan River where Daley owns a property. They did not have a car, and it's unclear if they had planned to hitchhike or had arranged a ride.

    Where could they be? The struggle to cope when people go missing
    Daley's father, Terry Daley, says they were expecting to lose contact with the two men for a short time because of spotty cell service, but eventually he grew concerned when no one had heard from them.

    "We didn't really get really concerned until a few days ago ... and they have lots of friends, so maybe they just needed some space after spending so long on a sailboat."

    Daley says it's unusual for his son to be out of contact for more than two or three days.


    Correy Matheson travelled to Ucluelet from her home in Squamish after speaking to Archbald's wife Leah on Saturday.

    "We are all beside ourselves about the time that we've lost, and we just hope that somebody saw something or heard something and that will reach out."

    Matheson says Archbald is devoted to his two young daughters, and it's very unusual for him to not be in contact with them.


    Volunteers are distributing missing posters as they search for the two men (Facebook/Find Dan and Ryan)
    The two men were last seen leaving the Ucluelet Small Craft Harbour on May 16.

    Kevin Courtes is the harbour manager and says they arrived three days earlier and spent time getting Archbald's sailboat, the Astral Blue, assessed as he worked out import taxes with the Canada Border Services Agency.

    Search for missing Vancouver Island father enters day 6
    Courtes says the day before they left, Archbald paid for a month of moorage for his boat.

    "I have security footage of them, of Dan leaving my office, grabbing the pack and him and Ryan leaving through my parking lot yes, but that's as far as it goes. They go off screen with their packs. I have nothing else."

    Courtes says he thinks it's unlikely they were hitchhiking given the direction they were headed, but he says they didn't give him any indication of how or where they were travelling.

    The people looking for Archbald and Daley are co-ordinating with volunteers searching for Ben Kilmer, another man who went missing near Duncan on the same day.

    The RCMP have opened a missing persons file and are asking anyone with information to contact them.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Senior Member jennafyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    It rhymes with Sherona
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    14073328
    Surveillance video in article: https://www.cheknews.ca/surveillance...ng-men-454779/

    Correy Matheson is showing surveillance video to people around Ucluelet desperate to know if they have seen her friends.

    Taken on the morning of May 16, the video shows 37-year-old Dan Archbald walking toward the parking lot at the small crafts boat dock in Ucluelet with a large duffel bag, followed by his friend 43-year-old Ryan Daley. It's believed to be the last time the pair were seen.

    "They're picking up these massive duffel bags and walking with intention into the parking lot it looked like they were walking toward a vehicle that was waiting for them," said Matheson.

    A few days earlier they had arrived in Ucluelet on Archbald's yacht, Astral Blue, after an eight week sailing trip from Panama.

    "Dan's boat had been docked down there and needed to be moved, so Ryan offered to go down and help him sail it back," said Ryan Daley's sister Lauren Glynn from Toronto.

    Matheson has combed the yacht for clues but found nothing. Now she's being joined by other family and friends, who have spread out across Vancouver Island, putting up missing posters and talking to locals hoping someone has seen something. They have started a GoFundMe campaign and a Facebook page to help.

    She says the pair last made contact with family on May 15 with plans to head to Daley's property in Jordan River.

    "They were en route to Jordan River to Ryan Daley's residence there, which has no cell service, they were going there to surf together," Matheson said.

    But as the days stretched on without a word from the men their families started to grow increasingly concerned.

    "Dan has a wife and two kids, they'd imagine they'd want to be home with them after a long trip like that," said Glynn.

    Ryan Daley was in the news a few years ago for putting his life up for sale on Craigslist for a million dollars, including his Squamish home, but he had no takers. His sister says he's a quirky guy and a bit of an exhibitionist but he doesn't get himself into difficult situations.

    "He doesn't make stupid decisions, he's a smart guy and we just really miss him," she said.

    Anyone who has seen Archbald or Daley since May 16 should call Ucluelet RCMP or Crimestoppers.

  4. #4
    Senior Member jennafyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    It rhymes with Sherona
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    14073328
    Sorry for multiple posts.

    Oddly, another man went missing the same day as these two men in the same area.

    https://www.facebook.com/FindBenKilmer/

  5. #5
    Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    15,496
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Sorry for multiple posts.

    Oddly, another man went missing the same day as these two men in the same area.

    https://www.facebook.com/FindBenKilmer/
    We have a thread for Ben here:http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...-since-5-16-18

    I spent some time in the outlying areas of Vancouver Island some years ago. It was absolutely gorgeous, and somewhere I want to go back and visit. It's not somewhere that I would want to hitchhike, or be without a car, or get lost in though. It had a kind of spooky vibe to it. I didn't exactly feel overly safe while there, especially in the small little towns.

  6. #6
    Senior Member jennafyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    It rhymes with Sherona
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    14073328
    Thanks for sharing the other thread RBW!

    I believe these guys were pretty adventurous and well travelled. I really hope they are just hanging out in a place with no cell service, extending their 8 week vacation.

  7. #7
    I live on the mainland and Vancouver Island is usually fairly safe. My first thought is they somehow got lost while on foot and the elements got them but you never know these days.

  8. #8
    Administrator Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    26,941
    Rep Power
    21474877
    There's also a fourth man missing from a similar area

    http://komonews.com/news/local/whidb...deception-pass


    A sailor from the Whidbey Island Naval Air Station is missing, and his car has been found at the Deception Pass Bridge, the Burlington Police Department says.

    Jean-Marc Faubert, 28, has been missing since early on the morning of Friday, May 25. His car was found about 5:45 a.m. Friday in the south parking lot of the Deception Pass Bridge.

    He is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 185 pounds. He is white and bald. He has green eyes and a muscular build. He is believed to be wearing black and white Nike basketball shoes, basketball shorts and a black or purple anime T-shirt.

    If you have information on this case, you are asked to call Burlington police Detective Matt Brooks at 360- 755-0921.

  9. #9
    Senior Member TupeloHoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    3,091
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    There's also a fourth man missing from a similar area

    http://komonews.com/news/local/whidb...deception-pass


    A sailor from the Whidbey Island Naval Air Station is missing, and his car has been found at the Deception Pass Bridge, the Burlington Police Department says.

    Jean-Marc Faubert, 28, has been missing since early on the morning of Friday, May 25. His car was found about 5:45 a.m. Friday in the south parking lot of the Deception Pass Bridge.

    He is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 185 pounds. He is white and bald. He has green eyes and a muscular build. He is believed to be wearing black and white Nike basketball shoes, basketball shorts and a black or purple anime T-shirt.

    If you have information on this case, you are asked to call Burlington police Detective Matt Brooks at 360- 755-0921.

    I'm pretty sure that's a suicide bridge. I think it's likely he jumped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's a suicide bridge. I think it's likely he jumped.

    I've been following this story as it has strangely unfolded on Twitter/Reddit/Facebook.

    This missing Navy man appeared to have everything to live for.

    Young, healthy, good looking and seemed very thrilled and excited to be moving to Okinawa for a job promotion.

    He was engaged.

    The tweets, comments and posts by the fiancee are odd. His name is never mentioned once in her 25 plus tweets since he vanished.

    She states that "The last time anyone spoke to him was at 10:00 pm Thursday evening when we said our goodnights to each other. "

    Not clear why she would state that that was last time anyone spoke to him.

    The last day they spoke she had posted an odd tweet that "...white men are most attractive when they can't speak"

    Even though she ranted at people that they were (expletive) to think he might have committed suicide, she tweeted only about searching in the water and the bays for him, nothing about land searches.

    And only 4 days since he's gone missing she has starting talking about how she wants "his body" found because she wants closure.

    Then a bit later she posts she can't watch their favorite anime show because she expects him to walk through the door.

    Something very off about this story. For anyone who follows #statement analysis it is quite troubling.

    Be interested in thoughts on this mystery.

  11. #11
    Senior Member TupeloHoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    3,091
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by verbatim View Post
    I've been following this story as it has strangely unfolded on Twitter/Reddit/Facebook.

    This missing Navy man appeared to have everything to live for.

    Young, healthy, good looking and seemed very thrilled and excited to be moving to Okinawa for a job promotion.

    He was engaged.

    The tweets, comments and posts by the fiancee are odd. His name is never mentioned once in her 25 plus tweets since he vanished.

    She states that "The last time anyone spoke to him was at 10:00 pm Thursday evening when we said our goodnights to each other. "

    Not clear why she would state that that was last time anyone spoke to him.

    The last day they spoke she had posted an odd tweet that "...white men are most attractive when they can't speak"

    Even though she ranted at people that they were (expletive) to think he might have committed suicide, she tweeted only about searching in the water and the bays for him, nothing about land searches.

    And only 4 days since he's gone missing she has starting talking about how she wants "his body" found because she wants closure.

    Then a bit later she posts she can't watch their favorite anime show because she expects him to walk through the door.

    Something very off about this story. For anyone who follows #statement analysis it is quite troubling.

    Be interested in thoughts on this mystery.


    Hello! Welcome.

    I really don't know any details about the case, I just read the article Olivia posted and immediately assumed suicide.

    Plenty of people who seem to have everything to live for commit suicide. They even make future plans and act excited about them. We see it all the time here.

    I haven't seen any of his fiancee's statements. When you say statement analysis, do you mean Peter Hyatt? I used to read his blog but rarely do anymore. He doesn't do well with suicide cases. His treatment of Leanne Bearden's husband was disgusting. His "analysis" made people even more suspicious of him than they already were, and, when it turned out she took her own life, he was like, "Gee, I guess his language indicated he knew she was suicidal, not that he killed her." (Not his exact words, obviously.)

    He was also off-the-mark about firefighter Nicole Mittendorff and the bank worker lady who locked herself in a storage unit and killed herself ... her name was Jennifer something, I think. I commented on his blog in both those cases while they were still missing that I thought they committed suicide, and he dismissed my opinions because I'm a mere pleb and he's a big know-it-all, haha.

    I hope Jan-Marc is found one way or the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Lily Rivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    10832735
    Quote Originally Posted by verbatim View Post
    I've been following this story as it has strangely unfolded on Twitter/Reddit/Facebook.

    This missing Navy man appeared to have everything to live for.

    Young, healthy, good looking and seemed very thrilled and excited to be moving to Okinawa for a job promotion.

    He was engaged.

    The tweets, comments and posts by the fiancee are odd. His name is never mentioned once in her 25 plus tweets since he vanished.

    She states that "The last time anyone spoke to him was at 10:00 pm Thursday evening when we said our goodnights to each other. "

    Not clear why she would state that that was last time anyone spoke to him.

    The last day they spoke she had posted an odd tweet that "...white men are most attractive when they can't speak"

    Even though she ranted at people that they were (expletive) to think he might have committed suicide, she tweeted only about searching in the water and the bays for him, nothing about land searches.

    And only 4 days since he's gone missing she has starting talking about how she wants "his body" found because she wants closure.

    Then a bit later she posts she can't watch their favorite anime show because she expects him to walk through the door.

    Something very off about this story. For anyone who follows #statement analysis it is quite troubling.

    Be interested in thoughts on this mystery.
    What's her Twitter username I'd really like to read her timeline. Sounds interesting.

  13. #13
    Senior Member TupeloHoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    3,091
    Rep Power
    21474847
    It's a major witch hunt. I found where people are discussing it on the statement analysis blog. It's like Leanne and Josh Bearden 2.0. Peter Hyatt should be shutting those people down. He won't, though, because he's a heartless dick.

    Our new friend here is posting everywhere the case is being discussed ... Websleuths, article comments, the statement analysis blog ... talking about how "troubling" the fiancee's statements are. A guy who says he is Faubert's bff has responded on the SA blog, saying this to our new friend and the others there:

    "As Jean's best friend and a former cop, I'm both touched and annoyed by all these musings. I appreciate the widespread interest in his case, but you guys are so off base here. There's a lot of personal and private information you all don't have, and never will have, but yet you're so sure of yourselves. I guess everyone needs a hobby though."

    https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...51090236656741


    Suicide. I'd put money on it.


    I'm pretty sure this new person here is one of the people over on the SA blog still screaming for Davey Blackburn's head (pastor whose wife was murdered by home invaders). I've read enough of that word vomit to recognize the writing style.

    If the authorities don't find Faubert and/or publicly announce it's a suicide, these people will haunt his fiancee for eternity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

  14. #14
    Senior Member TupeloHoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    3,091
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Someone is trolling the fuck out of the nutters at the SA blog. It's quite amusing. I'd join in, but my comments won't show up there anymore because I used to troll the hell out of the fruitcakes on the Blackburn threads. (And they totally think I'm Davey Blackburn. ) Now everything I post thers gets marked as spam, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

  15. #15
    Senior Member TupeloHoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    3,091
    Rep Power
    21474847
    *There* not thers
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

  16. #16
    Administrator Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    26,941
    Rep Power
    21474877
    https://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/d...r&_gsc=KRC7HHg

    The Vancouver Island Major Crime Unit is now investigating the disappearance of two men from Ucluelet several weeks ago – and they're calling the case suspicious.

    VIIMCU issued a news release Wednesday asking for help from the public in finding Dan Archbald, 37, and Ryan Daley, 43.

    The pair had recently sailed back from Panama and docked at the Ucluelet Small Craft Harbour on May 13.

    Dan Archbald, left, and Ryan Daley, right, were last seen leaving Ucluelet Small Craft Harbour on May 16, according to RCMP. They haven't been seen or heard from since. (RCMP Handout)

    The last sighting of Archbald and Daley came on May 16, when they were seen leaving the harbour.

    The pair, who may have been heading to Jordan River, did not make any contact with family members or friends and were reported missing.

    "Since being reported missing, Ucluelet RCMP have pursued a number of investigative avenues in an effort to locate them," VIIMCU said in a news release. "These efforts included a search of the area they were last seen by the local Search and Rescue team as well as an aerial search. Police have deemed their disappearance suspicious and the investigation has now been turned over to VIIMCU."

    The update in the case comes days after Archbald's wife told CTV News she feared her husband had met with foul play, and may be dead.

    "My feelings at this time are that there's definitely foul play involved and that they are no longer with us, because if Dan could, he would be in our lives somehow. He loves his daughters and he would be here if he could be," Bliss told CTV News Monday.

    RCMP said that so far, there is no evidence to suggest Archbald and Daley's case is linked to any other missing persons case.

    Archbald and Daley disappeared the same day that 41-year-old husband and father Ben Kilmer went missing hours away, near Lake Cowichan, sparking public speculation that the cases were related.

    RCMP are asking anyone who saw the men or talked to them between May 13-16 to call them at 250-380-6211 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

  17. #17
    They were last seen leaving the Ucluelet Small Craft Harbour and were possibly heading to Jordan River. Someone more than likely picked them up, Jordan River is a few hours by car from where they last were seen.

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    It's a major witch hunt. I found where people are discussing it on the statement analysis blog. It's like Leanne and Josh Bearden 2.0. Peter Hyatt should be shutting those people down. He won't, though, because he's a heartless dick.

    Our new friend here is posting everywhere the case is being discussed ... Websleuths, article comments, the statement analysis blog ... talking about how "troubling" the fiancee's statements are. A guy who says he is Faubert's bff has responded on the SA blog, saying this to our new friend and the others there:

    "As Jean's best friend and a former cop, I'm both touched and annoyed by all these musings. I appreciate the widespread interest in his case, but you guys are so off base here. There's a lot of personal and private information you all don't have, and never will have, but yet you're so sure of yourselves. I guess everyone needs a hobby though."

    https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...51090236656741


    Suicide. I'd put money on it.



    I'm pretty sure this new person here is one of the people over on the SA blog still screaming for Davey Blackburn's head (pastor whose wife was murdered by home invaders). I've read enough of that word vomit to recognize the writing style.

    If the authorities don't find Faubert and/or publicly announce it's a suicide, these people will haunt his fiancee for eternity.
    Word vomit? Rude.

    There has been weirdness from the fiancee from the getgo.

    From the GoFundMe she asked a friend to see up just a few days after he went missing to her claims that all she wanted was his body found, the whole thing is screwy.

    https://www.gofundme.com/fauberts-car-recovery


    Again, a very happy and excited young man moving to Japan for a promotion is very low on the list of people apt to kill themselves. And his job was a low stress one. Rad tech.


    Witchhunt my butt. Seeing disturbing and alarming reactions from a woman who should be focused on finding her fiance should raise anyone's hackles.

    I've never discussed Pastor Blackburn and have no opinions about the story.

    The tweet from Jean's bff was clearly one of Lisa's friends pretending to be Jean's BFF. And also illegal to claim to be former LEO.

    Fabrication.

    They seemed to all spend more time stroking Lisa's ego and running around shaming anyone questioning the narrative.

    Lisa herself joined in with her friends and thought it was hysterical to spend time claiming she did 9/11 , etc.

    She shared screenshots of her tweets on Hyatt's blog.

    Her twitter is misleading.

    She tweeted that she logged into jean's account to block anyone from accusing her. Another friend noted that she deleted his posts and never bothered to post on his page that he was missing.

    Within 11 days of vanishing, she got FB to memorialize his account. That's only done if someone is dead. In this case appears she sent them a memorial card as proof. Because otherwise they require an Obit or DC.

    But the memorialized page popped up just a few days after his CO was quoted as saying she hoped he could be found safe.


    "Naval Health Clinic Oak Harbor?s commanding officer, Capt. Christine Sears, released a statement about Faubert.

    ?Our thoughts and prayers go out to Hospital Corpsman 2nd Class Jean-Marc Faubert, his family, and loved ones,? she said. ?We are hopeful for his safe return and encourage anyone with any information to contact the Burlington Police.?"

    Back to twitter and Lisa posted a photo of a memento of Jean's a few days ago. She stated that his military apt was being packed up. She let people believe this is because the Military considers him deceased.
    But failed to tell people it was because he was already slated to move out that day because he was relocating to Japan on June 12th.

    She recently started claiming they were going to be married on May 27th. 3 days after he vanished.

    Her antics on SM is the reason why myself and many others focused on this story.

    Back in 2015 LW posted a meme about how to cover a body so LEO won't find it and how she treats boyfriends like cats and won't let them escape or that they die trying.

    She can laugh it off as old jokes, but there is something totally off with her behavior.

    The fact that his body wasn't found, but she's already had his FB memorialized and had a memorial service for him within 3 weeks is odd.

    I was relieved to see that NCIS is involved. Thank God professionals are investigating and not small minded twits who clutch their pearls if anyone dare imagine the fiancee seems sketchy.

  19. #19
    Senior Member TupeloHoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    3,091
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by verbatim View Post
    Word vomit? Rude.

    There has been weirdness from the fiancee from the getgo.

    From the GoFundMe she asked a friend to see up just a few days after he went missing to her claims that all she wanted was his body found, the whole thing is screwy.

    https://www.gofundme.com/fauberts-car-recovery


    Again, a very happy and excited young man moving to Japan for a promotion is very low on the list of people apt to kill themselves. And his job was a low stress one. Rad tech.


    Witchhunt my butt. Seeing disturbing and alarming reactions from a woman who should be focused on finding her fiance should raise anyone's hackles.

    I've never discussed Pastor Blackburn and have no opinions about the story.

    The tweet from Jean's bff was clearly one of Lisa's friends pretending to be Jean's BFF. And also illegal to claim to be former LEO.

    Fabrication.

    They seemed to all spend more time stroking Lisa's ego and running around shaming anyone questioning the narrative.

    Lisa herself joined in with her friends and thought it was hysterical to spend time claiming she did 9/11 , etc.

    She shared screenshots of her tweets on Hyatt's blog.

    Her twitter is misleading.

    She tweeted that she logged into jean's account to block anyone from accusing her. Another friend noted that she deleted his posts and never bothered to post on his page that he was missing.

    Within 11 days of vanishing, she got FB to memorialize his account. That's only done if someone is dead. In this case appears she sent them a memorial card as proof. Because otherwise they require an Obit or DC.

    But the memorialized page popped up just a few days after his CO was quoted as saying she hoped he could be found safe.


    "Naval Health Clinic Oak Harbor?s commanding officer, Capt. Christine Sears, released a statement about Faubert.

    ?Our thoughts and prayers go out to Hospital Corpsman 2nd Class Jean-Marc Faubert, his family, and loved ones,? she said. ?We are hopeful for his safe return and encourage anyone with any information to contact the Burlington Police.?"

    Back to twitter and Lisa posted a photo of a memento of Jean's a few days ago. She stated that his military apt was being packed up. She let people believe this is because the Military considers him deceased.
    But failed to tell people it was because he was already slated to move out that day because he was relocating to Japan on June 12th.

    She recently started claiming they were going to be married on May 27th. 3 days after he vanished.

    Her antics on SM is the reason why myself and many others focused on this story.

    Back in 2015 LW posted a meme about how to cover a body so LEO won't find it and how she treats boyfriends like cats and won't let them escape or that they die trying.

    She can laugh it off as old jokes, but there is something totally off with her behavior.

    The fact that his body wasn't found, but she's already had his FB memorialized and had a memorial service for him within 3 weeks is odd.

    I was relieved to see that NCIS is involved. Thank God professionals are investigating and not small minded twits who clutch their pearls if anyone dare imagine the fiancee seems sketchy.


    Lol. They finally kick you out of Websleuths, so you decided to come back here? Hell, even Peter Hyatt deleted a bunch of your tripe from his blog, and he usually lets people carry on with all the crazy, imaginary bullshit they want. Ouch. (Looks like the Reddit post about Jean is gone, too.)

    And, gee, I wonder why Peter hasn't addressed this case. Spoiler alert: BECAUSE SUICIDE.

    Since you fancy yourself such a statement analysis expert, you should know that when she says she wants his "body" found, it's because she knows he's dead. It doesn't mean she killed him, genius. Josh Bearden knew his suicidal wife was dead, too. Why don't you ask Peter about that?

    Lisa is a comedian. You know this, yet you keep harping on her social media posts about men being like cats or Link from Zelda, who never speaks. SHE'S. A. FUCKING. COMEDIAN.

    You also keep harping on the "impersonating a cop" thing. Why don't you call the authorities and tell them someone claiming to be a former cop made a post on a blog telling people they're off-base in their accusations against Lisa. See how many fucks they give.

    Of course his CO is going to say she hopes he's found safe. What do you expect her to say? "I hope his dead, bloated body is found floating in the water?" Get a grip.

    I'm not not clutching my pearls, I just think you're a gigantic asshole for accusing a woman of murdering her fiance because you don't like the way she acts on social media. Much of what she's done/said that you find objectionable has been in response to lunatics such as yourself accusing her of murder while she's struggling to come to terms with her fiance throwing himself off a bridge.

    You and your deranged friends keep saying things like, "Lisa makes this all about HER, when this should be about finding JEAN!!!" Yet YOU never shut up about HER. You don't give a rat's ass about Jean. All you care about is your little witch hunt for Lisa. If you think she killed him, tell the authorities, then stfu. You're not helping anything by stalking her social media then repeating the same bullshit over and over everywhere this case is being discussed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

  20. #20
    Administrator Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    26,941
    Rep Power
    21474877
    An RCMP major crimes unit and the BC Coroner's Service are investigating after the remains of two people were found Friday on western Vancouver Island.

    Mounties say the remains were found in the area near Ucluelet by a woman walking her dog, but it's unclear exactly where they were discovered.

    They're now working with the BC Coroner's Service to identify the remains.

    Investigators say it's too soon to tell whether the remains are those of missing men Ryan Daley and Daniel Archbald, who disappeared after last being seen in the Uculelet area more than a month ago.

    They say they are working with the families of the two missing men and are asking their privacy to be respected.

    The disappearance of Archbald and Daley was recently deemed suspicious by major crimes investigators.

    VIIMCU issued a news release Wednesday asking for help from the public in finding Dan Archbald, 37, and Ryan Daley, 43.

    The pair had recently sailed back from Panama and docked at the Ucluelet Small Craft Harbour on May 13.

    The last sighting of Archbald and Daley came on May 16, when they were seen leaving the harbour.

    The pair did not make any contact with family members or friends and were reported missing.


    https://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/r...area-1.3978593


    The Find Dan and Ryan FB page is gone.

  21. #21
    Senior Member jennafyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    It rhymes with Sherona
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    14073328
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    An RCMP major crimes unit and the BC Coroner's Service are investigating after the remains of two people were found Friday on western Vancouver Island.

    Mounties say the remains were found in the area near Ucluelet by a woman walking her dog, but it's unclear exactly where they were discovered.

    They're now working with the BC Coroner's Service to identify the remains.

    Investigators say it's too soon to tell whether the remains are those of missing men Ryan Daley and Daniel Archbald, who disappeared after last being seen in the Uculelet area more than a month ago.

    They say they are working with the families of the two missing men and are asking their privacy to be respected.

    The disappearance of Archbald and Daley was recently deemed suspicious by major crimes investigators.

    VIIMCU issued a news release Wednesday asking for help from the public in finding Dan Archbald, 37, and Ryan Daley, 43.

    The pair had recently sailed back from Panama and docked at the Ucluelet Small Craft Harbour on May 13.

    The last sighting of Archbald and Daley came on May 16, when they were seen leaving the harbour.

    The pair did not make any contact with family members or friends and were reported missing.


    https://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/r...area-1.3978593


    The Find Dan and Ryan FB page is gone.
    Ugh. Those poor families 😔

  22. #22
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    6,838
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Their FB missing page is down (or I cannot access it on my end).

  23. #23
    Cranjis McBasketball Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    7,796
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Gotta be them. The odds of finding 2 bodies together when 2 men are missing, and it not be them...?

    Curious to find out how they died.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  24. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Faubert was suffering from depression and attempted suicide the week before . Yes , he was engaged and somewhat depressed . A high pressure , routine job on an island with several taverns and hours away from anything fun to do can do that can be very depressing (take it from someone that has work beside him) . As a second class petty officer , he was required to live in the barracks so even more restrains on him .

    His fiance is a very lovely , quirky woman . She was his perfect half . Everyone around them could see that . She said that because she doesn't live with him . He only sees her when he can fit it in between duty , work and community volunteer work , which is important for advancement . Yeah , she's got some sass to her , but what woman doesn't sass her man ?? She wants closure because they were supposed to get married the Sunday after he went missing .

    Jean had a lot going for him - second class , CT certified , engaged . He was a regular Joe Navy . He knew what he had , so he tried to get help and they turned him away .

    There's no mystery to it . He was depressed and tried to get help . Naval Air Station Whidbey Island and Naval Hospital Oak Harbor failed him . His shipmates failed him . His chain of command failed him . Everyone around him , failed him .

    As for the searches , I'm sure they brought the K-9 unit out . They did immediate sea searches (shores and bays) for him and even that is limited because the currents under Deception Pass are just that deceptive . There are two currents under the surface and they're treacherous . There's no way of knowing which direction his body would go . Anyone that jumps off that bridge will die on impact because of the height and if they happen to be alive after , the water will get them . Whidbey Island is considerably small compared to the Seattle area and the locals on the island can spot the Navy folks in the crowd .

  25. #25
    Administrator Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    26,941
    Rep Power
    21474877
    Quote Originally Posted by islandahgase View Post
    Faubert was suffering from depression and attempted suicide the week before . Yes , he was engaged and somewhat depressed . A high pressure , routine job on an island with several taverns and hours away from anything fun to do can do that can be very depressing (take it from someone that has work beside him) . As a second class petty officer , he was required to live in the barracks so even more restrains on him .

    His fiance is a very lovely , quirky woman . She was his perfect half . Everyone around them could see that . She said that because she doesn't live with him . He only sees her when he can fit it in between duty , work and community volunteer work , which is important for advancement . Yeah , she's got some sass to her , but what woman doesn't sass her man ?? She wants closure because they were supposed to get married the Sunday after he went missing .

    Jean had a lot going for him - second class , CT certified , engaged . He was a regular Joe Navy . He knew what he had , so he tried to get help and they turned him away .

    There's no mystery to it . He was depressed and tried to get help . Naval Air Station Whidbey Island and Naval Hospital Oak Harbor failed him . His shipmates failed him . His chain of command failed him . Everyone around him , failed him .

    As for the searches , I'm sure they brought the K-9 unit out . They did immediate sea searches (shores and bays) for him and even that is limited because the currents under Deception Pass are just that deceptive . There are two currents under the surface and they're treacherous . There's no way of knowing which direction his body would go . Anyone that jumps off that bridge will die on impact because of the height and if they happen to be alive after , the water will get them . Whidbey Island is considerably small compared to the Seattle area and the locals on the island can spot the Navy folks in the crowd .
    How did he attempt the week before? I’d never heard that

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •