Thread: Timmy Kinner, 30 Accused of Mass Murder in Idaho

Timmy Kinner, 30 Accused of Mass Murder in Idaho

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/idaho-s...hat-injured-9/

9 People are dead as reported at the time of report

BOISE, Idaho (CNN) -- Residents of a Boise, Idaho apartment community are in shock after a man with a knife stabbed several people at a child's birthday party Saturday night.

The attack has the community on edge.

"Our victims are some of the newest members of our community. They're victims from their past homes who have fled violence from Syria, Iraq, and Ethiopia," said Bill Bones, Boise police chief.

Police responded to a call about a man with a knife Saturday evening, and officers were on scene within 5 minutes. They took the suspect into custody within minutes.

"Nine members of our community have been stabbed and laid injured. People were scattered across the apartment complex, both within the apartments themselves, lying in the street, and in the walkways," Bones said.

At least four individuals suffered life threatening injuries.

Police identified the suspect as 30 year old Timmy Kinner of Los Angeles, California.

"Kinner attacked, targeting the children initially. A 3 year old girl whose birthday it was was one of those seriously injured, including two 4 year olds, a 6 year old, an 8 year old, and a 12 year old, along with three adults who tried to intercede to prevent the loss of lives of the children," Bones said.
    http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Mul...487067601.html

Jesus Christ he attacked little children. What an evil fucker.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Not mass murder, yet. Boise Police Chief William Bones said the victims are alive but some are gravely injured.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/idaho-s...hat-injured-9/
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

So now it's murder...

A 30-year-old California man accused of a vicious stabbing attack of nine refugees, including six young children, was charged with murder on Monday after one of the children died from injuries related to the attack.

Timmy Earl Kinner was arraigned at the Ada County Courthouse on Monday afternoon.

A 3-year-old victim flown to Utah for treatment died, according to a Boise Police press release. The police are not releasing her name until additional notifications have been made.

One other child has been treated and released from a local hospital, while the seven remaining victims remain in the hospital. Many of those still in the hospital have serious or critical injuries.

Read more here: https://www.tri-cityherald.com/lates...#storylink=cpy
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

He should die there is no fixing him! The Birthday girl gets killed. I'm to pop's to make sense!

This dude is obviously insane. At his hearing today, he waived counsel and wants to represent himself. At the same time, he's telling the judge he doesn't understand any of what's going on.

In the article I read, he apparently was staying with someone in the complex, but was "kicked out Friday due to his behavior." He came back for revenge on Saturday and attacked the kids at a birthday party. From what I understand, the people having the party weren't even involved with the people he was staying with. Dude is a fucking waste of space. To attack refugee kids who have likely already had a rough start at life... what a piece of shit.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/cr.../277-569543254

'Pure evil': Suspect in Boise mass stabbing targeted child's birthday party, police say
    Timmy Earl Kinner was arrested Saturday night, just minutes after police were called to Wylie Street Station Apartment Complex in Boise.
    Author: KTVB
    Published: 9:45 PM MDT June 30, 2018
    Updated: 3:06 PM MDT July 2, 2018
    UPDATE: The 3-year-old girl died from her injuries Monday morning, according to Boise police. She was celebrating her birthday with friends and family before the attack.

BOISE - A man accused of stabbing nine people, including six children, at a Boise apartment complex targeted a 3-year-old girl's birthday party, police said in a news conference Sunday afternoon.

Boise Police Chief Bill Bones said the 3-year-old girl was one of those seriously injured in the attack. The other victims, who are all from Syria, Iraq and Ethiopia, include two 4-year-olds, a 6-year-old, a 12-year-old, and three adults who stepped in to try and stop the attack.

Visibly emotional, Bones described the crime as an act of "pure evil."

"This was a brutal crime, not just against the individuals involved, but against the families and the very fabric of our community," he said.

Timmy Earl Kinner, 30, was arrested at 8:50 p.m. Saturday, just minutes after police were called to Wylie Street Station Apartment Complex near West State Street and Wylie Lane.

Police say that a resident of the complex gave Kinner, who is from Los Angeles, a place to stay for a few days, but due to his behavior, was asked to leave on Friday.

He returned Saturday evening to "exact vengeance," Bones said. "Not just on those (he had stayed with)... but on any target which was available."

"The tragedy was that a three-year-old little girl was having a birthday party just a few doors down from where Kinner had been staying," Bones said. "Kinner attacked, targeting the children initially."

"Our victims are some of the newest members of our community. They're victims from their past homes who fled violence from Syria, Iraq, and Ethiopia," Bones said.

Officers found all nine victims inside the apartment complex and in the parking lot. Although no one was killed, four of the victims were critically injured, authorities say, including a girl who needed to be airlifted to Salt Lake City for treatment.

Police immediately located Kinner, who had taken off on foot. He surrendered without incident. Later, officers scoured a nearby canal and found the weapon Kinner allegedly used in the attack.

"The crime scene, the faces of those parents struggling, the tears coming down their faces, the faces of the children in the hospital beds will be something that I'll carry with me for the rest of my life," he said.

Two children who witnessed the attack said they, and several other children, ran and hid in a closet.

?We saw a killer. We didn't want to get stabbed,? said 12-year-old Esrom Habte.

According to police, Kinner has an extensive criminal history spanning several states and spent time in prison for crimes including violence against others.

He does not have a criminal record in Idaho.

Kinner, who is not a refugee, is charged with a total of 15 felonies: nine counts of aggravated battery and six counts of injury to a child. He is expected to make his first court appearance on Monday.

Police say there is no evidence that the attack was a hate crime.State Street was closed in the area of the crime scene overnight, and motorists were told to expect delays and avoid the area. Bones said the area surrounding the apartment complex will be impacted through at least Sunday night.

Investigators searched a nearby canal for evidence, possibly a knife that was used by the suspect. Bones said he believes investigators have recovered the weapon from the canal.

Natalie Shaver

@NatalieKTVB
    Investigators pulled something from the canal. Someone from the forensic team boxes it up, took photos of the area it was found and walked off with it. Not sure what it was.

11:41 PM - Jun 30, 2018
    See Natalie Shaver's other Tweets
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    Sunday morning, Boise Mayor Dave Bieter released a statement condemning the attack:

"Last night's horrific attack does not represent Boise. I ask all Boiseans to join me in sending thoughts and prayers for the injured and their families at this terrible time. Our city has long stood as a welcoming city ? a place of safety and kindness for those fleeing violence and oppression in their homelands. The senseless acts of one disturbed person does not change that. As Boiseans, we come together not only to condemn this vile act, but also to embrace those among us seeking refuge from tyranny, suffering and war. It is who we are and who we will continue to be."

Julianne D. Tzul, executive director of the International Rescue Committee, also released a statement that reads, in part:

"It is heartbreaking to know that people and children who fled horror of war and conflict to find safety in America and the Boise Community had to experience violence all over again."

Tzul added that IRC is working with local partners to provide counseling and support to refugees and other members of the community affected by the incident. The group is also providing temporary housing and travel logistics for those needing medical care out of state.

A community vigil is scheduled for Monday night at the Boise City Hall steps at 6 p.m.

For more information on how to support the victims and their families, visit the International Rescue Committee, the Boise IRC and the Agency for New Americans.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    You inhuman motherfucker. It's not enough you attacked children, but children who came to this country with nothing, endured hardships you've likely never experienced, and ended up dead or severely injured at the hands of some batshit crazy American asshole with a fucking knife.

He attacked children. Leave him alone with me for five minutes and he would be wishing he died as a child.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    You inhuman motherfucker. It's not enough you attacked children, but children who came to this country with nothing, endured hardships you've likely never experienced, and ended up dead or severely injured at the hands of some batshit crazy American asshole with a fucking knife.

He attacked children. Leave him alone with me for five minutes and he would be wishing he died as a child.
    THIS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Him being murdery annoys me.

Thread Information