Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Daniil Rostvinsky (21) jumped to his death from the Sunshine Skyway Bridge

  1. #1
    Senior Member raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,148
    Rep Power
    21474852

    Daniil Rostvinsky (21) jumped to his death from the Sunshine Skyway Bridge

    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018..._Skyway_Bridge

    Florida Highway Patrol troopers were called to the Sunshine Skyway Bridge on Tuesday after receiving reports that someone abandoned their vehicle and jumped from the bridge, according to FHP public affairs officer Sgt. Steve Gaskins.

    The Florida Highway Patrol live traffic map website showed troopers responded to a suicide on the bridge shortly after noon Tuesday, blocking the outside southbound lane.
    Southbound traffic on the bridge was slowed to a crawl around 2 p.m. as two police cars were pulled over behind an abandoned blue, 4-door vehicle.
    Troopers say the vehicle was left running on the bridge. As of midday, there has been no recovery of a body.
    http://www.skywaybridge.com/2018.htm

    His YT:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4a...tSuNh6oZNNhTQ/

    He was a professional dance instructor:
    https://www.fredastaire.com/ft-myers/staff/


    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

  2. #2
    Administrator Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    26,502
    Rep Power
    21474875
    This is the only 'obit' type thing I have seen for him

    Ill post it later, skyway bridge hijacks links from their page lol

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    1659102
    Good looking boy. Rest in peace.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,858
    Rep Power
    21474858
    That's really tragic. He was so young.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  5. #5
    Senior Member raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,148
    Rep Power
    21474852
    There's still discussion on the bridge sight that a woman (the one you have posted originally) also jumped the same date. It appears the jumps were unrelated, and she hasn't been confirmed on there. I would love to know their stories. He seemed like he had the whole world in his hands.


    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,858
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    There's still discussion on the bridge sight that a woman (the one you have posted originally) also jumped the same date. It appears the jumps were unrelated, and she hasn't been confirmed on there. I would love to know their stories. He seemed like he had the whole world in his hands.
    We already know that that doesn't matter. It's what is in your head because of disease most of the time. Just like I always hear, "But you don't look sick". Same goes with this kind of thing. It's scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  7. #7
    Administrator Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    26,502
    Rep Power
    21474875
    This is the woman rumoured to have jumped on the same day. She was submitted to us and Skyway Bridge site as having jumped, but her family are saying she shot herself.

    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...unknown_method

  8. #8
    Senior Member raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,148
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    We already know that that doesn't matter. It's what is in your head because of disease most of the time. Just like I always hear, "But you don't look sick". Same goes with this kind of thing. It's scary.
    Yeah, I know. I just mean that I can't find anything about him that would normally cause me to be concerned about someone. He did a really good job of hiding whatever was going on in his head. Very sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    This is the woman rumoured to have jumped on the same day. She was submitted to us and Skyway Bridge site as having jumped, but her family are saying she shot herself.

    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...unknown_method
    If you look at the time and comments for the day on the bridge site, it definitely looks like two separate jump events. Not that it has to be her, but if it isn't, then who was it???


    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •