Thread: Shamara Glass - 1 July 2018 - waiting for ME results

Shamara Glass - 1 July 2018 - waiting for ME results

1811163 Tarrant Glass Shamara 11/2/1984 33 7/1/2018 D Black F
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 16500 Lauder Ln. #2203 , Dallas, Texas 75248 Time Of Death 7:00 PM
    Occurred Location: 3206 E. Abram St. , Arlington, Texas 76010
    Place Of Death: Emergency Department Prosector: Richard Fries, D.O.
    Place Of Death Address: 2709 Hospital Parkway , Grand Prairie, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016972602557

Whoa...

Manner Of Death: HOMICIDE
    Cause Of Death: PULMONARY EMBOLUS Due to:ANKLE FRACTURE Due to:BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    The occurred location is a Penske Truck rental.

Shamara Nicole Glass, of Springfield, MA, gained her angel wings on Sunday, July 1, 2018 at the age of 33.

Shamara was in the graduating class of 2002 at Commerce High School. She had a high eye in fashion, as she worked in retail to support herself while attending Westfield University, obtaining a bachelor’s Degree in Business Management in 2006. Shamara then took a position at Liberty Mutual as a Customer Service Representative, within no time transferred into a Paralegal position, after working there for years she then transferred to Dallas, TX and studied to become a licensed Insurance Agent.

Shamara enjoyed many things in life such as shopping, fashion, makeup, and hair. She was definitely your all-around girly girl. Shamara loved being around her friends and family, entertaining, and going out to eat at different restaurants. She introduce everyone to Sushi, Red Moscato, and Capers (always ordered extra capers on the side). Shamara always went above and beyond with everything she would do for others, she was a perfectionist and very creative. Had a very strong personality and would always let you know what was on her mind, but… in a sarcastic way.

Predeceased by grandparents, Yvonne and Thomas Barklow, George Glass Sr., Rebecca and Gifford Leith. Uncles, Thomas Barklow Jr. and Anthony Glass.

Survived by parents, George Glass Jr. and Jeann? Barklow-Hall (and husband Glen Hall), and Step-grandfather Donal Russell. Her brothers and sisters, Terry Green, Jaleena Glass-King (and husband Freddie King Jr), Jerrell Glass, Natalya Watson, and Lashonda Glass. Aunts and Uncles, Ethel Widamen, Michele Leith, Denise Rush, Yvette Barklow-Gibbons (and husband Horace Gibbons), Andrea Barklow-Wallace (and husband Ricky Wallace), and Tracey Barklow. Niece’s and Nephew’s, Lasayda Green, Keyondra King, Terry Green Jr., Jerrell Glass Jr., Freddie King III, Sha’rell Glass, Zuri Glass, and great nephew Kemmel Cadogan. Also loved and survived by several Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins.
    http://www.hendersonsfh.com/obituary/shamara-n-glass

So someone ran over her ankle on purpose and it ended up killing her?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information