Thread: Man (54) Allegedly Sexually Assaulted Girl (7) In Dance Studio Toilets & Stabbed Her Rescuer (46) (NSW)

Man (54) Allegedly Sexually Assaulted Girl (7) In Dance Studio Toilets & Stabbed Her Rescuer (46) (NSW)

WTF

The little girl was missing in the building so people started searching for her & the 46 yr old found this older man assaulting her in the toilets.

Poor little kid. On top of everything else she probably witnessed the violence & stabbing

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-...pital/10503278

A man is under police guard in a Sydney hospital, after he allegedly sexually assaulted a seven-year-old girl and stabbed a man who tried to intervene.

Key points:

The accused attacker may not be able to speak with police until next week

Police say he had no link to the dance studio and have called the incident "isolated"

A younger man went to the girl's aid after realising she was missing

Police said the seven-year-old was sexually assaulted at a dance studio in Kogarah about 8pm on Thursday.

Her accused attacker, a 54-year-old man, was confronted by a younger man, 46, and a struggle broke out.

Police say the younger man was stabbed in the abdomen and neck before witnesses came to his rescue and detained the attacker.

The older man sustained facial injuries and bruising and was taken to St George Hospital. He remains in a stable condition.

The younger man has received stitches to his wounds and been released from the same hospital.

Superintendent Julian Griffiths said the accused man had no links to the dance studio.

"It appears to be a random, isolated incident," he said.

"[He] will not be in a position to assist police inquiries until early next week or when we receive medical advice to confirm he's available to be spoken to."

Supt. Griffiths also praised the actions of the man who intervened.

"He was aware that the child could not be accounted for and was assisting others in locating her," he said.

PHOTO: A police officer guards the scene of the alleged assault in Kogarah. (ABC News)

The girl has been taken to Sydney Children's Hospital for observation.

"Her safety and welfare are paramount in this investigation," Supt. Griffiths said.

The girl and the alleged attacker were not known to one another.

Supt Griffiths said a strikeforce had been set up to investigate the "concerning" matter.

"I think an incident like this will have everyone considering their own personal safety measures," he said.

"We would be encouraging people to continue to show vigilance in public areas or shared facilities."

Wait, I thought it was only the transgender people who are stalking and molesting children in bathrooms?

This is messed up. It was a dentist whose office shares a bathroom with the dance studio who caught the offender in the act & started punching him.

He was then attacked with a surgical scalpel in front of the 7 yr old
    victim, & then (I think) a searching parent stumbled on the scene & continued fighting the attacker

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...b8c93d08a55c1e

Man arrested after alleged sexual assault and stabbing in Kogarah
    Blood-curdling screams could be heard after an alleged sexual assault on a seven-year-old girl in a dance studio bathroom.

Blood-curdling screams could be heard from the south Sydney dance studio where a man was stabbed and another man was found ?with his pants halfway down? after an alleged assault of a seven-year-old girl.

Business neighbours of St George Dance Studio in Kogarah told news.com.au of the dramatic scenes last night when a 54-year-old allegedly assaulted the young dance student and then allegedly lashed out with a surgical scalpel at the dance parent who tried to save her.

Witnesses said they saw young girls in the lighted windows of the dance studio trembling as the horrific incident unfolded and terrifying screams could be heard along the shopping strip.

The 45-year-old who was stabbed in the abdomen and back of his neck stumbled out onto Derby St, Kogarah, unaware he was bleeding before he finally collapsed onto the footpath.

The drama began about 7.30 last night in the small commercial precinct near Kogarah railway station.

Beauty salon owner Rachelle Youssef heard terrible screams disrupt the normal tapping of the girl dance students from the studio above her shop.

?I heard this awful screaming like two adults fighting and then this really panicked yelling, ?call the police, call the police?, over and over,? she told news.com.au.

?It was really terrible. I went outside and the man who was stabbed came out bleeding.

?He was talking on the phone and walking and I said ?you have to sit down you have blood coming out?.

?I got Chux superwipes for the bleeding.

?He sat and then he just laid down in shock. He was overwhelmed.?

Chicken shop worker Mohamad Hariri was in his family?s restaurant across the road celebrating his 24th birthday when they heard screaming.

Mr Hariri told news.com.au that a dentist from the Denture and Dental Studio Laboratory, which shares a bathroom with the St George Dance studio one flight above the shopping street, had surprised the man while allegedly assaulting the seven-year-old girl.

The dentist told Mr Hariri he saw the man partly undressed.

?The man had his pants halfway down. There was a little girl,? Mr Hariri said.

?The dentist began to punch him.?

At the same time reportedly the girl was noticed to be missing from the regular Thursday night girls? class.

The alleged attack took place inside a bathroom. Picture: Damian HoffmanSource:News Corp Australia

Police and forensics are still investigating at the scene this morning.Source:Supplied

A parent of another young student went looking for the girl and came upon the scene in the communal bathroom.

It is unclear what exactly happened next but a fight is believed to have broken out between the alleged child assaulter and the brave parent.

The 45-year-old man was allegedly stabbed with the scalpel in the ensuing melee.

Mr Hariri said the bleeding man ran out of the front door screaming ?call the police?.

He and one of his friends, fourth year dentistry student Mohamed Mokdad, ran over to help.

Mr Mokdad offered to put pressure on the bleeding wounds with the Chux wipes, telling the victim he had some medical training.

It is believed the stabbing victim had also helped to subdue the alleged child assaulter, before being stabbed.

Both men and the girl were taken to hospital. The seven-year-old and 45-year-old have now been released.

NSW Police said the 54-year-old man who suffered facial injuries was still under guard in hospital.

The stab victim could be formally awarded for his selfless actions by NSW Police as thousands of Australians on social media hailed him as a hero.

This morning, a NSW Police spokesman told news.com.au the alleged attacker, the stab victim and the young girl were not known to each other.

Superintendent Julian Griffiths said the accused man had no links to the dance studio.

?It appears to be a random, isolated incident,? he said.

The attack took place at a dance studio. Picture: Damian HoffmanSource:News Corp Australia

The officer praised the actions of the good Samaritan who intervened.

?He was aware that the child could not be accounted for and was assisting others in locating her,? he said.

?(He) will not be in a position to assist police inquiries until early next week or when we receive medical advice to confirm he?s available to be spoken to.

?If the investigation does identify that recognition is required in a more formal way then we will initiate that.?

He added the girl?s safety and welfare was ?paramount in this investigation?.

Witnesses came to the injured man?s aid and detained the offender until the arrival of authorities.

The older man was arrested and taken to St George Hospital in a stable condition suffering facial swelling and bruising.

The 46-year-old man was taken to St George Hospital in a stable condition for treatment to his stab wounds.

The girl was taken to Sydney Children?s Hospital for observation.

ACTiv Elite Performers ? a performing arts studio for singers, dancers and actors of all ages and abilities which is based at the same suburb ? posted a message of support for the venue this morning saying yesterday was a ?very sad day for our industry?.

?Our hearts go out to our friends at St George Dance Centre after hearing the news of this senseless and violent attack in our community,? the studio wrote on Facebook. ?Lots of love to the families, staff and children affected and to the brave man who intervened.?

Emergency services swooped on the studio at about 7.55pm last night. Picture: Damian HoffmanSource:News Corp Australia

Supt Griffiths told reporters a strikeforce had been set up to investigate the ?concerning? matter.

?I think an incident like this will have everyone considering their own personal safety measures,? he said.

?We would be encouraging people to continue to show vigilance in public areas or shared facilities.?

The 54-year-old is expected to be released from hospital some time this morning. Picture: Damian HoffmanSource:News Corp Australia

A police spokesperson also told news.com.au: ?The 54-year-old is expected to be released from hospital some time this morning, at which time he will be taken to Kogarah police station to assist with inquiries.?

News.com.au has approached the St George Dance Studio for comment.

Kudos to the man that intervened.

I will never understand what makes someone want to violate children. Or anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...b8c93d08a55c1e

Man arrested after alleged sexual assault and stabbing in Kogarah

Nick Gilio, who was stabbed while saving a seven-year-old girl from a horrifying alleged sex attack, says the child is the real hero.

NOVEMBER 19, 20186:11AM

A man stabbed while saving a seven-year-old girl from a horrifying alleged sex attack says the child is the real hero.

Nicola ?Nick? Gilio, 46, yesterday spoke to the Daily Telegraph for the first time after being hailed for coming to the rescue, along with hero dentist Jeffrey Stack, 59, an amateur boxer who rushed into the bathroom, punching the alleged offender in the head and knocking him out.

?The little girl is the hero ? the mum was also involved and the dentist was there, too,? Mr Gilio said.

?The little girl, she is the hero for the minutes she endured before I got there.?

Nick Gilio walks in his street today after being released from hospital with a stab wound. Pic Jenny EvansSource:News Corp Australia

It is understood the child was in the bathroom for up to 30 minutes with the naked man before her rescue.

Mr Gilio, yesterday recovering at home in Sydney?s south, said he wouldn?t reveal further details because police had asked him not to speak.

"We want to make sure this prick gets done,? he said.

Blood-curdling screams could be heard from the south Sydney dance studio following the alleged assault of the seven-year-old girl.

Business neighbours of St George Dance Studio in Kogarah told news.com.au of the dramatic scenes when a 54-year-old allegedly assaulted the young dance student and then allegedly lashed out with a surgical scalpel at Gilio as he tried to save her.

Mr Stack, a dentist from the neighbouring Denture and Dental Studio Laboratory, came to Mr Gilio?s aid and punched the alleged offender in the head, knocking him out.

?Boxing was his passion at university ? he was a good boxer and I?m glad it?s come in handy,? his ex-wife Marie Stack said yesterday.

?He has always been good to children and animals and he would never stand by while someone was getting hurt,? Ms Stack said.

The drama began about 7.30pm in the small commercial precinct near Kogarah railway station.

Chicken shop worker Mohamad Hariri was in his family?s restaurant across the road celebrating his 24th birthday when they heard screaming.

Mr Hariri told news.com.au that Mr Stack from Denture and Dental Studio Laboratory, which shares a bathroom with the St George Dance studio one flight above the shopping street, had surprised the man while allegedly assaulting the seven-year-old girl.

The dentist told Mr Hariri he saw the man partly undressed.

?The man had his pants halfway down. There was a little girl,? Mr Hariri said.

?The dentist began to punch him.?

When it was noticed the young girl was missing from Thursday night girls? class, Mr Gilio, a parent of another young student, went looking for her. Moments later he came upon the scene in the communal bathroom and the fight broke out, during which Mr Galio was allegedly stabbed in the abdomen and the back of the neck with the scalpel.

He stumbled out onto Derby St, Kogarah, unaware he was bleeding before he finally collapsed onto the footpath.

Beauty salon owner Rachelle Youssef told news.com.au she heard terrible screams disrupt the normal tapping of the girl dance students from the studio above her shop.

?I heard this awful screaming like two adults fighting and then this really panicked yelling, ?call the police, call the police?, over and over,? she told news.com.au.

?It was really terrible. I went outside and the man who was stabbed came out bleeding.

?He was talking on the phone and walking and I said ?you have to sit down you have blood coming out?.

?I got Chux superwipes for the bleeding.

?He sat and then he just laid down in shock. He was overwhelmed.?

The 54-year-old man was arrested and taken to St George Hospital in a stable condition suffering facial swelling and bruising.

A NSW Police spokesperson said the alleged offender was still under guard in hospital, as of late Friday afternoon. The man has not yet been charged.

The girl was taken to Sydney Children?s Hospital for observation.

Detectives interviewed the victim for the first time on Saturday and a police source said her account left investigators shaken.

?What actually happens between her leaving and her being found and what we have thus far, it?s pretty bad,? the source said.

Mr Gilio could be formally awarded for his selfless actions by NSW Police as thousands of Australians on social media hailed him as a hero.

This morning, a NSW Police spokesman told news.com.au the alleged attacker, Mr Gilio and the young girl were not known to each other.

?It appears to be a random, isolated incident,? he said.

Detectives interviewed the victim for the first time on Saturday and a police source said her account left investigators shaken.

"What actually happens between her leaving and her being found and what we have thus far, it?s pretty bad,? the source said.

The officer praised the actions of the good Samaritans who intervened.

?[Mr Gilio] was aware that the child could not be accounted for and was assisting others in locating her,? he said.

He added the girl?s safety and welfare was ?paramount in this investigation?.

ACTiv Elite Performers ? a performing arts studio for singers, dancers and actors of all ages and abilities which is based at the same suburb ? posted a message of support for the venue this morning saying yesterday was a ?very sad day for our industry?.

?Our hearts go out to our friends at St George Dance Centre after hearing the news of this senseless and violent attack in our community,? the studio wrote on Facebook. ?Lots of love to the families, staff and children affected and to the brave man who intervened.?

Supt Griffiths told reporters a strikeforce had been set up to investigate the ?concerning? matter.

?I think an incident like this will have everyone considering their own personal safety measures,? he said.

?We would be encouraging people to continue to show vigilance in public areas or shared facilities.?

The 54-year-old is expected to be released from hospital some time this morning. Picture: Damian HoffmanSource:News Corp Australia

News.com.au has approached the St George Dance Studio for comment.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Wow sorry to hear that the hero got stabbed though.

Quote Originally Posted by KambingSociety View Post
    Wow sorry to hear that the hero got stabbed though.
    Jesus-Fucking-Christ.

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...dc33ac10ea5a5a

Anthony Sampieri faces court over alleged sex attack at Kogarah dance studio

The man who allegedly raped a girl at knifepoint in a toilet of a Sydney dance studio is also accused of attacking the seven-year-old?s mother.

Candace Sutton@candacesutton1 news.com.auNOVEMBER 26, 20184:17PM

Anthony Peter Sampieri arrives at Maroubra Police Station before being charged yesterday. Picture: Hollie Adams/The AustralianSource:Supplied

The man accused of sexually assaulting a seven-year-old at knifepoint in a toilet after allegedly choking her into submission is also charged with assaulting the girl?s mother.

Anthony Sampieri has been charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm against the girl?s mother, who allegedly was slashed in a melee in the Kogarah dance hall toilet.

It has been revaled that Sampieri allegedly choked the young girl so he could sexually assault her.

Further details of the alleged incident emerged as Anthony Peter Sampieri appeared by audio visual link, his head bowed, in Waverley Local Court.

The 54-year-old also allegedly filmed himself committing an act of indecency on the seven-year-old for the purpose of producing child abuse material.

Sampieri, dressed in a prison green T-shirt and shorts, refused to look up at the camera during his court appearance.

Sampieri appeared by audio visual link from the Metropolitan Remand and Reception Centre at Silverwater Correctional Complex in western Sydney.

Anthony Sampieri bowed his head and would not make eye contact as he appeared via video link from Silverwater prison. Picture: Vincent de Gouw.Source:Supplied

Sampieri is also charged with allegedly choking the young girl and assaulting the girl?s mother.Source:Supplied

His barrister Ken Buckman said Sampieri did not want to appear on the screen, but Magistrate Lisa Stapleton required him to do so.

Even when Ms Stapleton twice addressed him directly, asking him if he could hear her, he answered a brief ?yes?, but his eyes remained downcast avoiding looking into the court.

Sampieri is charged with 11 alleged offences including sexual intercourse with a child under 10, aggravated kidnapping, use child under 14 to make child abuse material, and two counts of wounding or grievous bodily harm with intent.

Sampieri entered no plea.

Police allege that the offences happened between 7.30pm and 7.45pm on November 15 at the dance studio in Kogarah, in Sydney?s south.

The court heard that Sampieri had consented to an application for a forensic procedure which had been made the day after the alleged assault.

Police allege Sampieri physically and sexually assaulted the girl in an upstairs toilet inside the Arena building where she was taking a dance lesson.

It is alleged he locked the child in a cubicle and held her at knifepoint, sexually assaulting her and filming her.

Police allege Sampieri filmed part of the alleged attack on a mobile phone and that he allegedly choked the girl ?to render [the girl] incapable of resistance done to enable him committing an indictable offence ... sexual assault?.

Police say that when two other men, the father of another dance student Nicola Gilio and local dentist Jeffrey Stack intervened, a struggle ensued.

It is further alleged that Sampieri then stabbed a 45-year-old Mr Gilio in the abdomen and the neck.

Sampieri is charged with wounding Mr Gilio with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.

Sampieri was taken into custody immediately after the alleged assault, but was treated in hospital for reportedly advanced liver cancer.

Around 4pm on Sunday, after he was deemed fit by doctors, police took Sampieri from hospital to Maroubra Police Station in handcuffs.

The toilet where young girl was allegedly attacked while attending a dance class. Picture: Nine News.Source:Supplied

Detectives from the Child Abuse and Sex Crimes Squad under Strike Force Berliet formally arrested and charged Sampieri.

Sampieri is also charged with choke person intend commit indictable offence, attempting or assaulting with intent to have sexual intercourse with a child under 10, aggravated act of indecency being filmed, aggravated indecent assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

NSW Police Commissioner Mick Fuller has indicated police would seek a life sentence if Sampieri is convicted.

Sampieri will appear again in court in January.

Thread Information