Thread: Caitlin Denison (19) missing from Midland, TX since 1/10/18

Caitlin Denison (19) missing from Midland, TX since 1/10/18

https://www.dps.texas.gov/mpch/Missi...-20182-07-26PM

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Aut...485398621.html

A Nevada family is holding on to hope that their loved one is safe. Nineteen-year-old Caitlin Denison has not been seen or heard from since January.

"This isn't like her,? Caitlin?s sister, Rachael Denison said. ?We would never go this long without talking, that?s why I know something is wrong."

The last thing Denison told her family is that she was flying to Midland with a man she had just met. A man Caitlin?s family knows nothing about; they don?t? know what his name is nor even what he looks like.

Even more troubling, the last words Rachael remembers her sister saying on the other end of the phone: "She said 'this guy makes me scared for my life.??

Rachael says Caitlin met a man in her hometown, Reno, six months ago and flew back with him to Midland.

"She didn't tell anyone his name. We know nothing and that?s what makes it so frustrating," she said.

Six months later, Rachael wishes she could go back and stop Caitlin from leaving.

"I would tackle her to the ground and tell her no, do whatever I could to stop her," she said.

Rachael says she and her family are trying to stay positive, but they fear something horrible has happened to Caitlin.

"What if she?s hurt, or he trafficked her? And she can?t get to us? Those are the thoughts we?re living with because we just don?t know," she said.

DPS say the mystery man, still yet to be identified, boarded the plane with Caitlin. Another road-block: the Denison?s do not know the flight number and have not been able to check airport surveillance footage.

Caitlin is described as being 5' tall and weighing 120 pounds with blue eyes and blonde hair.

She has a tattoo on her left knuckle of the word 'Alien' and the letter 'M', a tattoo on her right forearm of a libra scale, two piercings in her nose on each side, a piercing on her bottom lip, a tongue piercing and medusa piercing, and scars on her legs and arms.

------

I'm so confused as to why they can't find the airline and flight she took and figure out who was on the plane with her?

She looks like Kesha.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I have a lot of questions....was she forced to go on the flight with him against her will? Did she just meet him or has she known him for six months?

Something doesn't pass the smell test...I think she left on her own accord-but I could be wrong.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Midland airport is a podunk little place. The only thing that goes into there are the feeder jets and Southwest. If the mystery man was on that flight, I don't think they would have a problem finding him.

Midland is full of oil pollution, drugs and tumbleweeds. I am not sure why anyone would want to go there.

I'm not able to post screenshots, but Caitlins sister is stating that her sister is shown in a Ring doorbell video.
    https://twitter.com/rachaelden

https://www.abc15.com/news/national/...in-the-morning
    Authorities in Texas are hoping to get more information after a partially dressed woman was captured on a home surveillance system, in what appears to be severed restraints, ringing a doorbell early in the morning.

According to BCC, the woman was recorded on a Montgomery homeowner’s Ring camera ringing the doorbell around 3:20 a.m. on Aug. 26. The woman — who appears to be wearing only a T-shirt and no shoes — then disappeared before the resident answered the door.
    A resident who did not want to be identified told ABC News that the woman rang the doorbells of several homes in the neighborhood but left before anyone answered.

Authorities reportedly told KPRC that the woman could be a crime victim seeking help, but also warned that she could be involved in some kind of scheme. Residents in the area are urged to be cautious when answering their doors.

The Sheriff’s Office says that after the eerie incident occurred, deputies canvassed the area, went door-to-door to interview residents, and they are combing through surveillance footage for answers.

"Numerous citizens in the state and outside have sent missing persons flyers suggesting the women [sic] in the video is a missing person from their area," the sheriff's office said. "Deputies and detectives are reviewing these flyers for any similarities but as of now, none are believed to be the women [sic] in the video."

The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office says they’re investigating the incident as “suspicious” and are asking for people to share the post in hopes in identifying the woman. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact them at 936-760-5800.

Hmm. I'm not seeing the tattoo in the stills posted by the sis. And is the video a mirror image? Because the article at the top says the tattoo is on her right arm, but the sis circled the left arm. Also, the hair seems way too long. Hair doesn't grow THAT much faster when someone is pregnant. I don't know.

We have a thread about the doorbell-ringer, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...doorbells.html

BREAKING NEWS: Handcuffed woman, 32, caught on camera frantically ringing doorbells at 3am is found SAFE - but her boyfriend, 49, has shot himself dead, sheriff reveals

Woman caught on surveillance footage half-naked and apparently terrified ringing doorbells at 3am Friday has been found alive by law enforcement
    But her boyfriend took his own life at house in Montgomery, Texas, one street over from where she was caught on camera
    Montgomery County Sheriff Department says he died from a single self-inflicted gunshot to the head
    Neither have been identified by law enforcement who said he shot himself to death on Wednesday morning
    Neighbor says that white van outside dead man's home was similar to one seen driving around area when woman was ringing doorbells
    The woman - who law enforcement said was from the Dallas area - went door-to-door without pants or shoes on at 3am Friday
    She was captured on one resident's security camera and seems to have broken restraints, possibly handcuffs on her wrists

Cops said she is not Caitlin Dennison, the 19-year-old who went missing from Reno, Nevada, in January and whose sister believed tattoos on the two women matched.

How awful for her family--Her cousin was Brianna Denison, The college student who was abducted while she was sleeping on a friend's couch in Reno then raped and murdered. Caitlin shares her cousin's beauty
    https://www.carsonnow.org/story/08/1...ssing-same-age

Holy shit, didn't realize they were related. And Caitlin went missing exactly 10 years after Brianna was abducted? That is eerie.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Thread Information