Thread: Samantha Lee Grindle - 7 June 2018

Samantha Lee Grindle - 7 June 2018

Lots of talk about demons and being at peace.

https://www.facebook.com/samii.grindle?ref=br_rs

https://www.facebook.com/samii.grindle.5?ref=br_rs

So today, Sean Grindle and I decided we were going to purchase our headstone for Samii?s grave. We stop at Artistic Memorials to purchase it. We walk in and the first thing the lady says, what?s your price range? We say we don?t know. We don?t know how much they cost. We will buy what we like.

She then says, ?who is it for?? We say our daughter. She says oh was she buried over here last week. We say yes. She says very belittling, how old was she? and then ?oh was it drugs?? I am like ? does that matter?? She says, ?No, it doesn?t but there is so much of that stuff going around these days.? We then walk out.

Really? Do you think sean and I want to talk to you about samii?s death first thing? We weren?t there even a minute and you are asking us that question??? How about finding out from us what was samii?s interests, what did she like? What did she enjoy? We thought it was incredibly insensitive and extremely nosy question to ask us with in one minute of us being there and it seemed that was the only thing she was interested in asking us? You lost our business. We will now find somewhere else to go who has a little more sensitivity in dealing with people who just lost a loved one. It doesn?t matter what samii?s death was from. All that matter is is finding a gravestone that would fit samii?s personality, her life and the love we have for our daughter.

Those were the only two questions you asked us? Two questions that you shouldn?t ask anyone first thing. Wow. Sean and I walked out in disbelief.

Samantha Lee Grindle, ?Samii?, age 21, passed away Thursday, June 7, 2018. Samii was a 2014 graduate of Clay High School, graduating 8th in her class. She loved all animals and started a group called ?Empathy for Animals?, supporting animal rights. She had hoped to be a veterinarian someday. She worked as an assistant at the Toledo Animal Shelter.

Samii is survived by her parents, Sean and Carrie Grindle; brother, Lucas Grindle; sister, Skylar Grindle; grandfathers, Glenn Harris and Galen Grindle; and special friends, Amthyst Floyd and Trent Cook. She was preceded in death by her grandmothers, Dianne Harris and Patricia Goeble and grandfather, Bryan Goeble.

Family and friends may visit the Freck Funeral Chapel, 1155 S. Wynn Rd in Oregon on Thursday, June 14, 2018, from 10 a.m. until the time of service at 1 p.m. Burial will follow at Lake Twp. Cemetery. Memorial contributions can be made to dm2.gofund.me/funeralexpenses-for-sammi-grindle.

https://www.freckchapel.com/notices/Samantha-Grindle

What kind of crazy person would even ask grieving parents those questions. I'm sorry her parents had to experience this and I'm glad they walked out.

RIP Sammi ~ hugs to your parents.

Sammi looked like a real neat girl. I would have liked to have known her. Rip Sammi.

Thread Information