Thread: Sherika Broussard death 458, murderer 27 Nathan O'Neil

Sherika Broussard death 458, murderer 27 Nathan O'Neil

message in her myspace? check the girls myspace comment box. theres a comment from her boyfriend / murderder that says "u win" posted earlier in the day...

then he got killed runnin from the cops

Re: death 458, murderer 27. message in her myspace?

forgot to add the link

http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=44d5e0 1a-c807-4569-b465-f6a7a44d851e
    Don&#039;t Worry, Be Happy<br /><br />

yeah it seemed as those him and a friend of hers were having a disagreement too , i think you win was in response to the friends comments........

8/24/2006 1:02 PM

Anyways dumb ass u are no one important. U r stupid, psycho, and have no kind of understandin whatsoever and no Fuck U!!!
    ~Gee~

This is sad.... happens to much

a message she posted on his page... maybe she wouldn't take him back?

*8/1/2006 11:52 AM*

Whateva. You still in luv with me and we're going to leave it at that.
    born to be down

His headline...

&quot;Gotta Get It, Gotta Have It, Once I Got It, Imma Spend It, Then It's Back To Doin Any Damn Thing Just To Get It&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=Words of Love You link=topic=1029.msg38151#msg38151 date=1156721113]
    His headline...

&quot;Gotta Get It, Gotta Have It, Once I Got It, Imma Spend It, Then It's Back To Doin Any Damn Thing Just To Get It&quot;

[/quote]

hes gansta to the core!

Sad &amp; senseless murder

[glow=red,2,300]thats why theres people called WHORES.......if you cant get it and your gonna do something that bad....goto a whore...let off some steam...hes a coward [/glow]

Did anyone notice this quote about who she would like to meet on her page?

&quot;don't need to meet anyone famous, because I consider all the ones I love to be famous to me. If given the chance and choice I'd like to meet Aaliyah (RIP&quot;

For those of you who don't know this girl died the same day Aaliyah did five years to the date(CREEPY HUH)!

what a looser, he should have just left her alone if she didn't want him..
    People used to think that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, ...only sometimes the crow brings that soul back to set the wrong things right.<br />

[quote author=inthemist link=topic=1029.msg38367#msg38367 date=1156753135]

&quot;don't need to meet anyone famous, because I consider all the ones I love to be famous to me. If given the chance and choice I'd like to meet Aaliyah (RIP&quot;

For those of you who don't know this girl died the same day Aaliyah did five years to the date(CREEPY HUH)!
    [/quote]

creepy... indeed....&nbsp; :-(

SHE GOT HER WISH
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

[quote author=Montage link=topic=1029.msg38460#msg38460 date=1156773063]
    [quote author=inthemist link=topic=1029.msg38367#msg38367 date=1156753135]

[/quote]

creepy... indeed.... :-(
    good find- creepy it is
    [/quote]
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

this was one of his comments in her myspace as well wonder if the celly # still works?

this lil-nate no secret who eva putting the stuff on the magnet board must be bored but i can ingore my ..is 225-248-5273 call me its what eva myspace geek internet nerd 1

what is your interpertaion of that?

What? A black person MDS death caused by a shooting? That shit never happens.&nbsp; :-o

i live in the town that all of this happened in....for some stupid reason you think stupid shit like this doesn't happen where you live, or at least you like to think so. the shooting happened while she was at work in victoria's secret, the dude went back to the stock room where she was and shot her point blank. it really does sicken me to hear about this. i had to go to the mall the next day to pick up some stuff for a new job i got, and had to pass by the victoria's secret, it was closed and there were flowers out front fo her. it seems that in today's world you can't go to school, or work, or now even the damn mall without the possibility of someone getting hurt/killed! wtf?
    This is me, sorry if you don&#039;t like it!

[quote author=lumbrjck1209 link=topic=1029.msg39654#msg39654 date=1156876374]
    i live in the town that all of this happened in....for some stupid reason you think stupid shit like this doesn't happen where you live, or at least you like to think so. the shooting happened while she was at work in victoria's secret, the dude went back to the stock room where she was and shot her point blank. it really does sicken me to hear about this. i had to go to the mall the next day to pick up some stuff for a new job i got, and had to pass by the victoria's secret, it was closed and there were flowers out front fo her. it seems that in today's world you can't go to school, or work, or now even the damn mall without the possibility of someone getting hurt/killed! wtf?
    [/quote]I live in Lafayette too...pretty nutty shit going on here lately.

that's some wild shit, shot at victoria secret.
    At least she died in style
    People used to think that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, ...only sometimes the crow brings that soul back to set the wrong things right.<br />

[quote author=mlleclare link=topic=1029.msg39919#msg39919 date=1156890664]
    [quote author=lumbrjck1209 link=topic=1029.msg39654#msg39654 date=1156876374]
    [/quote]I live in Lafayette too...pretty nutty shit going on here lately.
    [/quote]

I'm not trying to be another one of those &quot;It's the damn hurricanes that brought this shit to Lafayette&quot; but damn it really does seem that in just the past year, shit has gotten even crazier than it was before....I've started going to clubs that I NEVER thought I would go to, just to avoid, what could possibly turn into a dangerous night!

I was trying to figure out who he was talking to when he gave out &quot;the celly&quot;... Im wondering if someone was feeding him some b.s. online. Seems like if she didnt want him anymore he wouldve been off her friends list. I hope this wasnt a tragedy stemming from playing jealousy games. She also left a message telling him he still loved her....so wtf? Still wanna know what or who he was talking about. Seems like there may have been cat and mouse back and forth going on. SAD :-(
    Bwahahahaha !!!

[quote author=Jonelle link=topic=1029.msg40343#msg40343 date=1156946588]
    I was trying to figure out who he was talking to when he gave out &quot;the celly&quot;... Im wondering if someone was feeding him some b.s. online. Seems like if she didnt want him anymore he wouldve been off her friends list. I hope this wasnt a tragedy stemming from playing jealousy games. She also left a message telling him he still loved her....so wtf? Still wanna know what or who he was talking about. Seems like there may have been cat and mouse back and forth going on. SAD :-(
    [/quote]

I think the break up may have happened recently. From what I've heard, he was abusive, but they had maybe been together for quite a while..not 100% sure about that though, so don't quote me on it! It's still tragic that it happened this way. She seemed like she was a nice person.

I called the cell number and it works.......can't understand the message though..............someone else try to dechiper it.

I just tried and got the recording: The customer you have dialed is unavailable. Please try your call again later.

For some reason I doubt he'll be available later.&nbsp;
    Live fast. Die pretty.<br />http://www.azderbydames.com

[quote author=RaeJer link=topic=1029.msg40722#msg40722 date=1156973308]
    I just tried and got the recording: The customer you have dialed is unavailable. Please try your call again later.

For some reason I doubt he'll be available later.Â*
    [/quote]yeah, cause he got shot by the cops right outside the Talbots. haha

Thread Information