Thread: Matthew Schwartzer - 15 June 2018 - waiting for LA ME results

Matthew Dean Schwartzer left us on June 15th, 2018. He was born on February 5th, 1993 in Los Angeles, California.

Matt was a true Redondo Beach local, attending Alta Vista Elementary, Parras Middle and Redondo Union High. He had a tremendous love for the beach. It was truly his second home. He was a member of Junior Lifeguards starting at the age of 9. There you could find him surfing, swimming, body boarding, paddling, or just hanging out.

Since the age of five, soccer was one of his favorite sports. He was a force to be reckoned with as a goalie and always kept things interesting on the field. He played youth baseball, enjoyed bombing down the hill on his snowboard and still loved getting on his skateboard to meet up with friends. Matt was incredibly proud of being Jewish. From his early days in religious school to his years in BBYO, he made incredible memories and forged a bond of friendship that still endures today. He proudly rocked his Jew-fro and all the styles that followed.
    Matt spent his recent years working at a job he really enjoyed. And when he wasn't working, you could always find him playing pool and hanging out with friends old and new at Underground or Barnacles. Matthew devoted much energy and concentration to the game of pool and he mastered those skills to be a winner at the game.

In his twenty-five years on this earth, Matt loved life completely and he lived it intensely. He made friends everywhere he went, and at every stage in his life. Matt was compassionate, brutally honest, and always knew how to make someone laugh. He cared deeply about everyone in his life and left a lasting influence on all he touched.

Matt is survived by his parents, Don and Maurene Schwartzer, his sister Lauren Schwartzer, and several aunts, uncles and cousins that loved him dearly.
    A Celebration of Life will be held in Matt's honor on Sunday, July 8th, 2018 at 11:00am.
    The Portofino Hotel & Marina, 260 Portofino Way, Redondo Beach, CA.

Matt's Family welcomes you to donate in his memory to Temple Emet of Torrance, California. The link: https://www.templeemet.org/payment.php

http://obituaries.tbrnews.com/obitua...&pid=189389913

Manner
    ACCIDENT

Cause A
    FENTANYL INTOXICATION

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information