Thread: Baylee Parrent-Despot (21) missing from Kern County CA since 4/25/18

Baylee Parrent-Despot (21) missing from Kern County CA since 4/25/18

https://www.turnto23.com/news/local-...e-than-a-month

Authorities need your help in finding a missing Bakersfield woman.

Family telling 23ABC that Baylee Parrent-Despot has been missing for over a month and KCSO is now investigating.

Baylee was last seen on April 25 and it is unknown what she was wearing at the time. She may have been carrying a cross body purse and a backpack.

She is 21-years-old, weighs 110 pounds, is 5'7'', has green eyes, and has brown, shoulder-length hair.

Baylee is known to wear knit hats and oversized sunglasses. She can be identified by her tattoos. She has one on her right arm and small tattoos on her fingers.

KCSO tells 23ABC that this case is under investigation and no other details will be released at this time.

Bring Our Missing Home has now took on Baylee's case to help find her, according to Baylee's mother.

If you have any information about Baylee or where she may be, please call:

KCSO: 661-861-3110

"Bring Our Missing Home" tip line: 810-294-4858
    Baylee's FB: https://www.facebook.com/bay.cheyanne

Boyfriends FB (interesting posts to her mother here): https://www.facebook.com/deezSDbolts

Her mother: https://www.facebook.com/jane.parrent?fref=search

http://www.kget.com/news/local-news/...ake/1247664875

Despite extensive efforts from law enforcement and her family, a Bakersfield woman has now been missing for nearly two months.

Baylee Despot isn't the type of person to simply disappear. And with the amount of time that's gone by-detectives say this case is suspicious.

What's more-there's a chance it could be connected to another Kern County missing persons case.
    KCSO investigators are releasing few details, but they say the circumstances around her disappearance are unknown. However, court documents say at the time she went missing she was living in a Rosedale home with her boyfriend.

Here's where the case takes a mysterious turn-law enforcement confirms there's a possible link between the disappearance of Baylee Despot and the disappearance of 34-year-old Micah Holsonbake.

Holsonbake was last seen in Bakersfield at the end of March, about a month before Baylee was last seen. He was last seen near Flower Street and Mt.Vernon Avenue, but police won't say more than that.

Family says Micah has never gone missing before, and he's also missed holidays and his own birthday, which they say is very out of character. Detectives say they believe his disappearance is suspicious in nature.

Investigators confirm that Baylee and Micah knew each other. Bakersfield Police are handling Micah's case, while KCSO is handling Baylee's disappearance. The agencies confirm they're in communication with each other.

If you have any information on the disappearance of Baylee Despot you're asked to call KCSO at 861-3110.

If you have information that could help police in the search for Micah Holsonbake, call BPD at 327-7111.

Both of their families are desperate for answers, and know that someone knows something.
    Michah's FB: https://www.facebook.com/micah.holsonbake
    Last edited by DaniNYC212; 06-19-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Interesting. The bf / mom thing is crazy.
    Jenn

Something seems sketchy about this dude. I'm not usually one to jump on "the bf did it" bandwagon immediately, but dude gives me a weird feeling.

Weird feeling? Dude told the mother of his (supposedly pregnant) girlfriend to "get some dick."

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I'm really curious to know why the think the two cases are linked.
    Maybe he had a jealous gf..

I don't know why but I check on this thread and all the fb accounts often. This was the boyfriends last post, it was made July 15 he still hasn't deleted his account.

A very smart, very beautiful person once told me that if I'm always angry then I'm living in the past; if I'm always stressed its cause I'm living in the future. That if I wanted to be happy, then i need to live in the present. I'm so tired of being angry and stressed. I just want to go back to being happy. So here's what I'm doing to do. I'm going to delete this profile along with all the rest of my social media profiles. I'm going to stop listening to all of the gossip and the rantings of the weak-minded sheep with nothing better to do than bump their gums about shit they know absolutely nothing about. I'm going to do my very best to ignore the insults and allegations made by the bitter, the ignorant, the arrogant, the envious, the lonely, the scared, and the delusional. I'm sure anybody actually reading this knows what I'm talking about, which brings me to the hardest part of this. It's time for me to let go, Baylee. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, I'm sorry I failed you. But the more I try to dig into what happened, the more I discover who the real Baylee was. I dont know if you'll read this. I dont know if you even care. But I'm letting go. Remember this though. You didn't fail me and you were enough. Before I go I thought I'd drop a little knowledge on all you sleuthing drama junkies. I have heard an unlimited amount of theories as to what happened to Baylee. Is she missing? Did she leave? Is she dead or alive? If she's dead, who did it? Is she connected to micah? Is micah dead or alive? Howd they know each other? None of it matters to Jane Parrent. All of her theories lead back to me being the bad guy. From the day I met jane she has accused me of being an awful person. Everything from a brainwashing kidnapper to a pimp. One thing you've never called me, jane, is a liar. Because if I'm anything, I'm honest, almost to a fault. I keep it 100 even when its ugly. But you Jane have been caught in several lies. Lies about me, about Baylee, about your family, its connections, and so much more. Somehow, nobody cares. The truth is you hated me from day one because of my age and because I gave Baylee a way out. A way to get away from you Jane. Everybody who knows Baylee, knows how she couldn't stand to be around you for more than 30 minutes. How many times did she call me crying, begging me to come get her. Or when she ran out of your house barefoot , hysterical over a physical confrontation with you. Calling me to come and get her. You really began hating me when she started moving her things out of your house and into mine. Behaving like a jealous ex-girlfriend. Lets be honest with everybody. Baylee ran away. . . . for the third time now Jane. Not at all to say that she is not to be looked for. Something is not right about all of this. But it's been made very clear to me that it's none of my business. I have learned all I need to about this mess. And as far as her connection to micah goes. Yes they knew each other long before I met either one of them. Truth is they pretty much hated each other. It took all I could do to keep them from killing each other. What the families and media went tell you is that micah had more enemies than friends. That he was not a very good person. That he suffered from a mental disorder and was off his meds for quite some time. I won't say all there is to know about micah because it's not my way. I will say this though. He loves his son. Dillon was his anchor. Without his anchor, micah became lost in drugs and alcohol. And Baylee is the furthest thing from what her mother claims she be. I won't drag Baylee's name in the mud. She's had a rough go at it for sure. Abused from age 8 in her own home. Beaten by her husband as a newlywed. Then raped as she ran from one bad relationship to the next. No wonder she was addicted. Suicidal. And when I met her, homicidal. All she wanted was somebody to listen to her, believe her, and care. I won't say I was her knight in shining armor or the answer to her problems. All I did was listen, believe, and care. So are there disappearances connected? I dont fucking know. But I will say this. The only reason I even evolved myself with micah and Baylee, together, the connection that exists between us is that micah knew about the bad shit that's been happening to young women in Bakersfield. Young women like Baylee. He knew about girls getting drugged. Raped. Abducted. He knew names of people doing it and names of people helping. Baylee and I were asking questions about " business that was not our own ". That's how it was put to me. I didn't back off and neither did Baylee. Micah tried playing both sides of the fence which I believe ultimately lead to his disappearance. So here I stand. Next to the only one brave enough to speak the truth. I love you Sara Wedemeyer. There's a reason why Jane and her troll faced hobbit of a daughter, Katelyn, are hating on Sara. Because she's not a weak minded sheep. Everybody thinks I'm the boogie man because I knew both Baylee Cheyanne and Micah Holsombake, and they're both missing. Well Katelyn, you dated micah up until you left Bakersfield, and didn't your father go missing in October? You ex boyfriend, your dad, your sister. What the fuck is going on in that family of yours. They conduct search warrants on y'alls house and vehicles too.???? I bet not. Where is mr. Hudson. Was he found? I wonder if he poked his nose into business that was not his own. I'll leave you all with that to chew on. My point to all of this is simply to say I'm not your bad guy. I'm simply Jane's boogieman. Jane Parrent, I'm sorry your daughter is missing. You should have done a better job of being an actual parrent and maybe she wouldn't have ran away. Acknowledge your faults, your disorder, and your disease. Then get help. Stay away from me, my friends, and my family. And pray.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

What a douche pickle. I wanna punch him in the head just for being himself....

Funny the bf posts it's time to let go of Baylee and is now in a relationship with the Sara he mentions in that long ass post.

What is with all these girls that are all into this dude that is twice their age?

can i just say that micah is the least trustworthy name. all micahs are trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeListener View Post

Wow! Thanks for the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeListener View Post
    It?s such a coincidence that they all knew each other, but, at the same time, linking the three cases together is hard.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    What a convoluted story.

Here is Matthew's (Baylee's boyfriend) new FB with pictures of him and Sara (Baylee's 'friend' and now pregnant girlfriend to Matthew):

https://www.facebook.com/matthew.queen.796?fref=ufi

I am so confused...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information