Thread: Breastaurant waitress extroidanaire and Air Force enlistee, Tabitha Duncan (20), posted a racist video on social media and is now suffering the consequences

Breastaurant waitress extroidanaire and Air Force enlistee, Tabitha Duncan (20), posted a racist video on social media and is now suffering the consequences

https://newsone.com/3808833/racist-w...s-fired-video/

Tabatha Dobson, a 20-year-old a who is a waitress for a ?breastaurant? in south St. Louis County, Missouri was on video making horribly racist comments. In the now viral clip, Duncan is shown in a truck when a man off camera man says, ?So are we going n***er hunting today or what?? He goes back and forth with another man before Duncan added with a smile, ?You get them n*ggers.?
    The backlash has been swift. She lost her job as a waitress at the ?breastaurant? and she reportedly just enlisted in U.S. Air Force.

Now, she may be kicked out of the Air Force.

?We have been made aware of a video online of an alleged reserve Airman who made racially insensitive comments,? the U.S. Air Force said in a statement. ?We are looking into the matter and we appreciate this being brought to our attention.?
    Dobson deleted her social media accounts, which were filled with pro-Trump memes and posts bashing NFL players for kneeling, according to the Riverfront Times. In addition, there was reportedly a deleted June 10 tweet where she wrote that she ?dropped to her knees in prayer.?

Girl, please. Don?t bring prayer into this, own your place in the social media?s racist hall of shame.

I have a couple of questions as I'm a bit confused...why on earth would you post that on social media unless you are exceptional? These hillbillies are hunting black people why? And what did they plan to do with them? Are the other guys getting shit too?

ETA: wtf is she sitting on? The hood of a car? I was hoping she was sitting in the back of a truck, and she would fall out at the end of the vid
    Last edited by Angiebla; 06-12-2018 at 01:42 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I have a couple of questions as I'm a bit confused...why on earth would you post that on social media unless you are exceptional? These hillbillies are hunting black people why? And what did they plan to do with them? Are the other guys getting shit too?

ETA: wtf is she sitting on? The hood of a car? I was hoping she was sitting in the back of a truck, and she would fall out at the end of the vid
    Yeah, I'm hoping the guys are getting shit too. They probably don't have a job or anything to lose though.

Also, here is the Public Service Announcement of the day, if you're going to be a dumbass racist, at least keep it to yourself. Contrary to what President Cheeto is saying, you're in the minority. Also, sticking your tongue out in pics doesn't make you look cute or cheeky, it makes you look like you're catching flies.

'Tha fuck is a breastaurant?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    My guess is places like Hooters we also have a place here around Chicago called the tilted kilt which is pretty much the same thing.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us.

You've never heard that term? I'm old (over 40) and totally uncool, and I've heard that term for like a decade. Twin Peaks, Hooters, Tilted Kilt, etc. Wiki says the term dates from the 90's:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breastaurant

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    You've never heard that term? I'm old (over 40) and totally uncool, and I've heard that term for like a decade. Twin Peaks, Hooters, Tilted Kilt, etc. Wiki says the term dates from the 90's:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breastaurant
    Nope. If I had, I've totally forgotten.

Nope. If I had, I've totally forgotten.
    I've never heard it either, I wished I would've because I could've used it a few times.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Racist cunt deserves everything that's coming to her bigot ass. And yes, CALL OUT THE RACIST ASSHOLE WITH HER. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out who that pussy is since he called her his "future Sister in Law".

Lets get him fired too.

Consequences. They exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Boo hoo hoo, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle...I'm a blonde white girl and I'm supposed to be able to get away with anything. Why am I suffering consequences??? Boo hoo hoo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...612-story.html

Waitress fired after appearing in 'n----r-hunting' video says she’s 'so sorry,' claims she isn't racist and has black friends

Tabitha Duncan told the Daily News on Tuesday that she was with people she "barely knew" when she used the N-word.

"I was underage drinking, and I said something stupid," she said.

The video, likely recorded in Jefferson County where Duncan lives, was posted on Facebook on Sunday and has been viewed thousands of times. The identities of the others in the video were not immediately known.

The Jefferson County resident said she was drunk and is "so sorry" for what happened, and claims she is not racist.

"I was intoxicated," she said. "I have black friends, I have black people in my family, I didn't mean it. I didn't know that I was being (recorded)."

She says she is no longer friends with the woman who posted the video on Snapchat.

"It taught me a lot of lessons," she said. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt anybody, I was drunk. I need to seek help."

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Several comments on this article about the identity of the other people.

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/news...-hunting-video

Call Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital *+1 (314) 996-8000‬ and demand Joshua Davenport (guy who recorded video) be fired immediately

should be easy to figure out, one of them is her 'future brother-in-law', her groom was probably there as well.
    *Her sister* is the bride, not her.

I'd like to know who exposed this video to the world, there's gotta be tons of videos like this. Was it an ex-friend, co-worker, was she sleeping with somebodies boyfriend etc. What makes this chick so special?
    Last edited by puke; 06-14-2018 at 08:11 AM.

She got her dumb ass kicked out of the air force:

https://nypost.com/2018/06/16/waitre...-racist-video/

A Missouri waitress who spewed racist hate on social media lost her day job — and now has been thrown out of the Air Force, according to reports.

Duncan, 20, posted the offensive footage shortly after joining the Air Force Reserves, which said this week it has no interest in her services

“The video, released days after her enlistment, is intolerable and does not reflect the values of the Air Force,” Lt. Col. Chad Gibson told the outlet on Thursday, adding that Duncan, “is in the process of being released from her enlistment.”

I'm pretty sure this is her. I can't find any update so she probably didn't die.

https://www.myleaderpaper.com/news/a...91d433666.html

Imperial woman seriously hurt in crash on I55

Thread Information