Thread: Haley Strickland (29) committed suicide by gunshot

Haley Strickland (29) committed suicide by gunshot

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...ide_by_gunshot

I've noticed an increase lately in the reported suicides by women by gunshot. I used Strickland as that was on the ME site as her name.

Haley Elizabeth Brown, 29, went to be with the Lord on May 29, 2018. Haley and her dog Roux lived in Euless. Haley was a loving daughter, sister, aunt, and friend to many and will be missed by all. She was born in Longview, Texas on July 2, 1988 to Bob and Vicki Dahn Brown. She has worked at Graybar for the past 6 years. Haley graduated from Southeastern Louisiana University with a B.S. in General Studies in 2012 Survivors include her parents Bob and Vicki Brown of Hurst, TX, brothers Ryan and Nick Ridder, and their wives, Stephanie and Alecia; as well as 7 nephews & nieces, Reese Ridder (16), Cody Ridder (14), Kate Ridder (12), Gavin Ridder (12), Luke Ridder (9), Brooke Ridder (7) and Layne Ridder (7). She was preceded in death by her grandparents Bill and Maxine Dahn. A Celebration of Life Service will be at 3:00 pm Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at Bluebonnet Hills Funeral Chapel, 5725 Colleyville Blvd., Colleyville, TX 76034. Memorials may be made to Pets for Vets ? www.petsforvets.com.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obit...ckland-7866508

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    This is very sad. Suicide bothers me, just the thought of a person feeling so alone or unloved. I try to reach out to people who I think are feeling down on Facebook. I'm so sorry that these ladies were in so much pain that they felt death was the only answer. RIP ladies. I really hope that there is no pain on the other side.

Another one from Texas. Can't find social media for her yet

Melissa "Missy" Caulder Anderson went home to her Lord and Savior on Thursday, June 21, 2018. MEMORIAL SERVICE: 2 p.m. Tuesday at First Presbyterian in Fort Worth, Texas. MEMORIALS: In lieu of flowers, the family requests that friends and loved ones donate to their favorite charity. Missy was born June 28, 1977, to Dona and Wayne Caulder. Though born in Texas (a fact she was quick to point out), Missy was raised in Hennessey, Okla., with her brother, Kenny Caulder, and her sister, Christy Neiderer. Missy graduated from Hennessey High School in 1995. She attended college at Texas Christian University, where she graduated in 1999 with a degree in nursing. Missy had many interests in life, but the love and focus of her life was her three children: Madelyn, Mason and Merrick. Missy was a wonderful mother and treasured friend to many she met. She will be sorely missed. SURVIVORS: Missy is survived by her parents, Dona and Wayne Caulder; her siblings, Kenny Caulder and Christy Neiderer; her children, Madelyn Jordan, Mason Jordan, and Merrick Anderson; Chris Jordan and Michael Anderson; and countless cousins, nieces, nephews, and dear friends.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw...128&fhid=17467

Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: GUNSHOT WOUND OF FOREHEAD

Damn, forehead?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...ide_by_gunshot

I've noticed an increase lately in the reported suicides by women by gunshot. I used Strickland as that was on the ME site as her name.

Haley Elizabeth Brown, 29, went to be with the Lord on May 29, 2018. Haley and her dog Roux lived in Euless. Haley was a loving daughter, sister, aunt, and friend to many and will be missed by all. She was born in Longview, Texas on July 2, 1988 to Bob and Vicki Dahn Brown. She has worked at Graybar for the past 6 years. Haley graduated from Southeastern Louisiana University with a B.S. in General Studies in 2012 Survivors include her parents Bob and Vicki Brown of Hurst, TX, brothers Ryan and Nick Ridder, and their wives, Stephanie and Alecia; as well as 7 nephews & nieces, Reese Ridder (16), Cody Ridder (14), Kate Ridder (12), Gavin Ridder (12), Luke Ridder (9), Brooke Ridder (7) and Layne Ridder (7). She was preceded in death by her grandparents Bill and Maxine Dahn. A Celebration of Life Service will be at 3:00 pm Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at Bluebonnet Hills Funeral Chapel, 5725 Colleyville Blvd., Colleyville, TX 76034. Memorials may be made to Pets for Vets ? www.petsforvets.com.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obit...ckland-7866508

I wonder if she got her dog from Pets for Vets? I just looked them up. It seems like a great idea. Rip pretty lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Damn, forehead?
    Right? Bet that is unusual for women. The ME for the Rebecca Zahau said women and suicide is rare and they tend to conceal what they do (shoot through mouth or in hair). This lady made sure it was closed casket I guess.
    Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by DiaDeLosMuertos View Post
    Right? Bet that is unusual for women. The ME for the Rebecca Zahau said women and suicide is rare and they tend to conceal what they do (shoot through mouth or in hair). This lady made sure it was closed casket I guess.
    Yep, also when I think of someone getting shot in the forehead, my thought goes to someone else doing it. I feel like it would be heard to do that yourself....you usually see temple, mouth, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Another Texas female gunshot to the head

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...ot_to_the_head

Primary Cause of Death
    Gunshot wound of head

Another one - Stephanie Sutton (38) shot herself in the head 8/30/18

https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.s...5%3A1535938532

1814355 Johnson Sutton Stephanie 5/19/1980 38 8/30/2018 D White F
    Police Department: Johnson County Sheriff's Office Police Svc #: 1800004656
    Deceased Address: 341 Miss Mary Rd. , Cleburne, Texas 76031 Time Of Death 1:27 PM
    Occurred Location: 341 Miss Mary Rd. , Cleburne, Texas 76031
    Place Of Death: Quadruplex Apartment Prosector: Barrie Miller, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 341 Miss Mary Rd. , Cleburne, Texas Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: GUNSHOT WOUND OF HEAD
    EDR #: 2369340

Thread Information