Thread: James DiCarlo (27) committed suicide by a gunshot wound to the head

James DiCarlo (27) committed suicide by a gunshot wound to the head

1810009 Denton DiCarlo James 8/3/1990 27 6/8/2018 F Hispanic M
    Police Department: The Colony Police Department Police Svc #: 20188538
    Deceased Address: 5665 Phelps St. , The Colony, Texas 75056 Time Of Death 7:00 PM
    Occurred Location: 5665 Phelps St. , The Colony, Texas 75056
    Place Of Death: Private Residence Prosector: Susan Roe, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 5665 Phelps St. , The Colony, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #:

I'm pretty sure this is his facebook: https://www.facebook.com/james.dicarlo1?fref=ufi

He was young and seemed in pretty good health, curious how it turns out

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020...nd_to_the_head
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 08-09-2020 at 04:38 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    He's a body builder and looks like he competes professionally. There's some practices within that community that aren't healthy. Some of the supplements and diets aren't that great on the body. Definitely curious to see what it turns out being.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Dude was a nutritionist and a personal trainer....I'm also curious at to how this one will turn out.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

His wife changed her status to married to him 5 hours ago with lots of congrats.
    Jenn

Which threw me for a loop ...however according to her instagram, they got married by a JP April 14, 2018 and then looked like they were having a formal wedding on 8/26/18. He also didn't comment on the post of the wedding...Or I could be wrong entirely

Quote Originally Posted by DiaDeLosMuertos View Post
    His wife changed her status to married to him 5 hours ago with lots of congrats.
    Wut

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeListener View Post
    Which threw me for a loop ...however according to her instagram, they got married by a JP April 14, 2018 and then looked like they were having a formal wedding on 8/26/18. He also didn't comment on the post of the wedding...Or I could be wrong entirely
    In order for it to show on his end it has to be confirmed right? So she would have updated her status after the death and then confirmed it? I have been married forever so I don't remember how it worked lol.
    Jenn

Here is his obit - the fb is definitely correct

James Michael DiCarlo, age 27, of Richardson, Texas died June 8, 2018 in The Colony, Texas.

He was born August 3, 1990, to Michael DiCarlo and Alice DiCarlo in Dallas, TX. James married Joana Jimenez on April 13, 2018 in Richardson, Texas.

James was a body builder and worked for the family store, Jimmy’s Food Store. He was kind and loving to everyone. James had the most gentle soul-most generous and caring personality. He was a shining light in everyone’s life.

James is survived by his wife, Joana DiCarlo of The Colony, TX; daughter, Zayhah Delucca of The Colony; parents, Michael and Alice DiCarlo of Richardson, TX; sister, Lisa DiCarlo of Richardson, TX and brother, Michael DiCarlo Jr of Richardson, TX

The funeral services for Mr. James Michael DiCarlo will be held at 11:00 AM on Thursday, June 14, 2018 at Restland Memorial Chapel. The visitation will be held one hour prior to the funeral service.

Funeral arrangements for Mr. James Michael DiCarlo have been faithfully entrusted to Restland Funeral Home and Cemetey, which located at 13005 Greenville Avenue, at the intersection of Restland Road, Dallas, Texas 75243, and can be reached at (972) 238-7111

https://www.restlandfuneralhome.com/...chael-dicarlo/

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Here is his obit - the fb is definitely correct

James Michael DiCarlo, age 27, of Richardson, Texas died June 8, 2018 in The Colony, Texas.

He was born August 3, 1990, to Michael DiCarlo and Alice DiCarlo in Dallas, TX. James married Joana Jimenez on April 13, 2018 in Richardson, Texas.

James was a body builder and worked for the family store, Jimmy?s Food Store. He was kind and loving to everyone. James had the most gentle soul-most generous and caring personality. He was a shining light in everyone?s life.

James is survived by his wife, Joana DiCarlo of The Colony, TX; daughter, Zayhah Delucca of The Colony; parents, Michael and Alice DiCarlo of Richardson, TX; sister, Lisa DiCarlo of Richardson, TX and brother, Michael DiCarlo Jr of Richardson, TX

The funeral services for Mr. James Michael DiCarlo will be held at 11:00 AM on Thursday, June 14, 2018 at Restland Memorial Chapel. The visitation will be held one hour prior to the funeral service.

Funeral arrangements for Mr. James Michael DiCarlo have been faithfully entrusted to Restland Funeral Home and Cemetey, which located at 13005 Greenville Avenue, at the intersection of Restland Road, Dallas, Texas 75243, and can be reached at (972) 238-7111

https://www.restlandfuneralhome.com/...chael-dicarlo/

When I first saw this profile I kept thinking this guy looked familiar, but I couldn't place why. Jimmy's Food Store is not too far from me, and we frequently go there to get sausage and cheese. I probably have seen him there. The family is well-know around here too. RIP James.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Very sad. His wife posted about suicide on her FB page.

For my birthday this year, I'm asking for donations to American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. I've chosen this nonprofit because their mission means a lot to me, and I hope you'll consider contributing as a way to celebrate with me. Every little bit will help me reach my goal.

There is no one that is immune and definitely can't tell from the outside looking in

Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: GUNSHOT WOUND OF HEAD (SUBMENTAL ENTRY WOUND)

Wow.

Totally not what I expected. Figured it was some weightlifting cocktail or extreme diet.
    Jenn

A fake FB account reached out to me in January and again in May to let me know James was getting married. There was a big back and forth and the account reveals that James is doing better and that I should want him back. How he is buying his wife a house and a big wedding and how much he spent on her ring. They go on and reveal a bunch of personal information about me that could only come from a direct source. I could only tell them that I'm happy for James and that I definitely don't want him back. The person claims the account belongs to a friend, but I could only guess it's his wife. It seemed like a very emotionally driven exchange with a bunch of crap thrown around. If the relationship was going so well, they wouldn't have needed to cause problems with an ex. Something doesn't seem right here and the last exchange happened 2 weeks before his death.

PS. Sorry if my writing is crap.

https://ibb.co/cXiwGd

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Living_Life321 View Post
    A fake FB account reached out to me in January and again in May to let me know James was getting married. There was a big back and forth and the account reveals that James is doing better and that I should want him back. How he is buying his wife a house and a big wedding and how much he spent on her ring. They go on and reveal a bunch of personal information about me that could only come from a direct source. I could only tell them that I'm happy for James and that I definitely don't want him back. The person claims the account belongs to a friend, but I could only guess it's his wife. It seemed like a very emotionally driven exchange with a bunch of crap thrown around. If the relationship was going so well, they wouldn't have needed to cause problems with an ex. Something doesn't seem right here and the last exchange happened 2 weeks before his death.

PS. Sorry if my writing is crap.

https://ibb.co/cXiwGd
    Welcome Living Life!
    That indeed sounds pretty bizarre. I noticed the recent wedding and now that we see it was not natural causes it does seem pretty sketchy to me. Especially with someone contacting you. If it was the wife, it almost seems like they wanted you to tell them that you wanted him back so that she'd have a reason to be jealous of you, but you didn't take the bait. If it WAS her, that points to someone with issues for sure.

Sorry for your loss. Ex or not, you lost someone you cared about.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

sounds crazy

creepy

hello how are you, I am James's wife and if it was very sad his death did not expect this so soon, James suffered from depression and anxiety years ago, we did not expect That tragedy, he was very happy for our wedding everything was great, but James He stopped taking his medicine without notifying us or the doctors, and that caused this tragedy, ( he proposed in stage, at one of our competitions) that beautiful video it was in my Fb

hello how are you, I am James's wife and if it was very sad his death did not expect this so soon, James suffered from depression and anxiety years ago, we did not expect him that terrible tragedy he was very happy for our wedding everything was great, but James He stopped taking his medicine without notifying us and that caused this tragedy, we post video of his proposal in stage by May, we got married in April 13

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo36 View Post
    hello how are you, I am James's wife and if it was very sad his death did not expect this so soon, James suffered from depression and anxiety years ago, we did not expect him that terrible tragedy he was very happy for our wedding everything was great, but James He stopped taking his medicine without notifying us and that caused this tragedy, we post video of his proposal in stage by May, we got married in April 13
    I’m so sorry for your loss.

Thread Information