Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: newborn baby girl's body (Baby June) found floating in ocean in Boyton Beach Inlet, FL; mother identified and arrested

https://www.wptv.com/news/crime/moth...d-manslaughter

Mother of 'Baby June' pleads guilty to aggravated manslaughter of child, sentenced to 14 years in prison

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I wonder if she had the baby in her bed and smothered her by accident, panicked and dumped the baby?

Or she is just evil and killed the baby and tried to dispose of the "evidence."
    Apparently this. She's just evil. She had options. She wasn't a scared confused teenager, she was a grown woman who asphyxiated a baby. Evil.

Also, her FB is nothing but selfie after selfie with an occasional child thrown in. If those children are hers, it makes her twice as evil because she's already a Mom and was still able to kill her baby without thinking twice about it.

"I took care of it."
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Im sorry, I know it used to be an actual show, but I dont believe these bitches dont know they are pregnant. I knew I was pregnant before I even tested positive on one of those EPT's. My pants wouldnt even fit and I was bloated a couple days before I was supposed to start. I felt like so much shit I slept for 2 days. And that was the beginning.

Some people may not have symptoms like I did, but by mid pregnancy you can feel the baby move. Austin used to float to the top of my ute, then slam down like a sumo wrestler

So maybe these people are in denial, but you know if you are pregnant ESPECIALLY by the end. You are peeing constantly and everything hurts.

Now one thing I do agree with this bitches about is not knowing you are in labor. I had no clue my water broke and I was having contractions. I just felt like I had to use the bathroom.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Im sorry, I know it used to be an actual show, but I dont believe these bitches dont know they are pregnant. I knew I was pregnant before I even tested positive on one of those EPT's. My pants wouldnt even fit and I was bloated a couple days before I was supposed to start. I felt like so much shit I slept for 2 days. And that was the beginning.

Some people may not have symptoms like I did, but by mid pregnancy you can feel the baby move. Austin used to float to the top of my ute, then slam down like a sumo wrestler

So maybe these people are in denial, but you know if you are pregnant ESPECIALLY by the end. You are peeing constantly and everything hurts.

Now one thing I do agree with this bitches about is not knowing you are in labor. I had no clue my water broke and I was having contractions. I just felt like I had to use the bathroom.
    I would agree with you, except this actually happened to a friend of mine. She had no idea. Didn't show at all and still had her periods. I was partying with her for New Years literally only a week before she gave birth. She still kept it a secret from everyone, even me. Her family helped take care of the baby and we still hung out for years without me knowing that he existed. Finally she told me about it. It blew my mind that I never knew.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I know every pregnancy experience is different, but I agree with this 100%. You would have to be the world's most clueless woman to not know you're pregnant. I think people who claim not to know are just in serious denial. There is no way you could ignore the symptoms. If you had a 5, 6, or 7lb tumor on your uterus you would sure as hell know it. Alexee knew she was pregnant and so did this bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I would agree with you, except this actually happened to a friend of mine. She had no idea. Didn't show at all and still had her periods. I was partying with her for New Years literally only a week before she gave birth. She still kept it a secret from everyone, even me. Her family helped take care of the baby and we still hung out for years without me knowing that he existed. Finally she told me about it. It blew my mind that I never knew.
    So she hid the pregnancy AND the baby? What was the purpose of that? If you didn't know you were pregnant and voila! out of nowhere you give birth and keep the baby, why would you still hide it? Sorry, I'm not buying it. She knew. She might not have told you, but SHE knew. The lack of periods is the LEAST of the signs of pregnancy. Your body goes through so many changes, so fast it's impossible to ignore. I continued to have my period for FIVE months when I was pregnant with my 2nd child but I still knew I was pregnant. Went to the doctors 3x, insisted I was pregnant but even after two tests and two physical exams, they said I wasn't. Third time is the charm. Doctor said, "Well this is going to be the shortest full-term pregnancy on record, you're due in four months!" And so it was.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I know every pregnancy experience is different, but I agree with this 100%. You would have to be the world's most clueless woman to not know you're pregnant. I think people who claim not to know are just in serious denial. There is no way you could ignore the symptoms. If you had a 5, 6, or 7lb tumor on your uterus you would sure as hell know it. Alexee knew she was pregnant and so did this bitch.

So she hid the pregnancy AND the baby? What was the purpose of that? If you didn't know you were pregnant and voila! out of nowhere you give birth and keep the baby, why would you still hide it? Sorry, I'm not buying it. She knew. She might not have told you, but SHE knew. The lack of periods is the LEAST of the signs of pregnancy. Your body goes through so many changes, so fast it's impossible to ignore. I continued to have my period for FIVE months when I was pregnant with my 2nd child but I still knew I was pregnant. Went to the doctors 3x, insisted I was pregnant but even after two tests and two physical exams, they said I wasn't. Third time is the charm. Doctor said, "Well this is going to be the shortest full-term pregnancy on record, you're due in four months!" And so it was.
    She didn't hide the pregnancy. She literally didn't even know she was pregnant until she went in to the hospital with pain not realizing that she was in labor.

Because or happened so fast and she went from being a high school kid to a mother, her family helped raise him with her and I guess she didn't know how to tell people.

You may not "buy it", but literally every teacher, every person she came in to contact with and even her boyfriend couldn't tell that she was pregnant. She didn't show at all and she wasn't overweight. The baby was far up under her ribs. Her entire family of two older Sisters and her Mom didn't know either.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 08-07-2023 at 03:20 AM.

Yeah. It happens. Now sometimes there may well be a denial thing going on, but some pregnancies are just weird. One of my aunts had been married for several years, very erratic periods (now this was in the 50's, so no home pg tests) Went to the doctor several times over the years, sure she was expecting. Doctors convinced her it just wasn't going to happen. So it was a shock when little Mike was born one day when she went to the doctor sure she was having a kidney stone or gall bladder attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yeah. It happens. Now sometimes there may well be a denial thing going on, but some pregnancies are just weird. One of my aunts had been married for several years, very erratic periods (now this was in the 50's, so no home pg tests) Went to the doctor several times over the years, sure she was expecting. Doctors convinced her it just wasn't going to happen. So it was a shock when little Mike was born one day when she went to the doctor sure she was having a kidney stone or gall bladder attack.
    It's rare and bizarre, but DEFINITELY happens. Yes, there may be some denial happening, but with my friend I SWEAR that there was no denial. She literally had ZERO symptoms and had a completely flat stomach. Still had her periods. The whole shebang. It was INSANE. She described when she went in that the doctor gave her some kind of injection and all of a sudden her abdomen grew out of nowhere with the baby moving down from her rib cage and towards the birth canal. I couldn't imagine.

Thread Information