Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: newborn baby girl's body (Baby June) found floating in ocean in Boyton Beach Inlet, FL; mother identified and arrested

newborn baby girl's body (Baby June) found floating in ocean in Boyton Beach Inlet, FL; mother identified and arrested

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-age...ry?id=55745441

An off-duty firefighter was boating on June 1 when he spotted the little body floating on the ocean side of the Boynton Beach Inlet, the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said.

The newborn -- dubbed "Baby June" by the sheriff's office -- was most likely 4 to 7 days old, giving her a birth date between May 25 and 28, the sheriff's office said Thursday.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-13-2022 at 06:01 AM.

:( people need to stop killing babies. Safe haven is in FL right? There are options. ugh.
    Jenn

The fact that there are folks falling all over themselves to have a baby of their own - adopted or not - makes this type of incident even more upsetting. Perhaps the child died of SIDS, but even then, this type of "disposal" is not acceptable.

This absolutely breaks me. I was just in Florida, and I would've happily taken this baby and given her a beautiful life. The cruelty and coldheartedness of humans is unfathomable to me.

No updates yet. I just wanted to post a pic of this beautiful baby.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by terps1990 View Post

No updates yet. I just wanted to post a pic of this beautiful baby.
    I bet that this poor baby was a victim of refugees trying to enter the country by boat
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I bet that this poor baby was a victim of refugees trying to enter the country by boat
    That was my thought as well.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...6a4676b4760c4a

They have arrested her mother Ayra Singh. The baby was never given a name.

Quote Originally Posted by terps1990 View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...6a4676b4760c4a

They have arrested her mother Ayra Singh. The baby was never given a name.
    Now, this is what terrifies me about the genetic DNA tracking. I can't even begin to claim to know the circumstances behind why she discarded this baby in to the inlet, but let's say it's true. She didn't know she was pregnant, gave birth and the baby was dead and didn't know what to do. They ask the Father and he says that she told him that she was pregnant and they buy his story right away, but the woman is arrested instantly.

Did he pressure her to do this? We don't know and we'll never know because they just bought his story. What if a teenager really doesn't know she's pregnant and gives birth to a stillborn and does something similar because she's confused and doesn't know what to do at the time? Track her down with this DNA and then arrest her without understanding the circumstances? Surely they could tell if the baby was dead before hitting the water. They don't mention COD here.

I'll also point out that making abortion illegal will result in more of this.

Now, this is what terrifies me about the genetic DNA tracking. I can't even begin to claim to know the circumstances behind why she discarded this baby in to the inlet, but let's say it's true. She didn't know she was pregnant, gave birth and the baby was dead and didn't know what to do. They ask the Father and he says that she told him that she was pregnant and they buy his story right away, but the woman is arrested instantly.

Did he pressure her to do this? We don't know and we'll never know because they just bought his story. What if a teenager really doesn't know she's pregnant and gives birth to a stillborn and does something similar because she's confused and doesn't know what to do at the time? Track her down with this DNA and then arrest her without understanding the circumstances? Surely they could tell if the baby was dead before hitting the water. They don't mention COD here.

I'll also point out that making abortion illegal will result in more of this.
    I do agree on most of the points (especially the abortion part) but if they are charging her with first degree murder my guess is that they have proof the baby was born alive and was alive until she went into the water. You can surrender a newborn to hospitals or fire stations in Florida, no questions asked, so there were other options. Plus this particular mother was at least 25 when the baby was born. She wasn't even a clueless teenager. How sad all around.

ETA: it says she was already dead by the time she went into the inlet, but I am guessing they know exactly how she died and she wasn't born dead.

That picture of the baby isnt her dead, is it? That does not look like a newborn.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    That picture of the baby isnt her dead, is it? That does not look like a newborn.
    I believe it's a drawing based on her body. The initial report said she was between 4 and 7 days old.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I believe it's a drawing based on her body. The initial report said she was between 4 and 7 days old.
    I dont get it. Why would the mom wait a couple days to kill her?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I dont get it. Why would the mom wait a couple days to kill her?
    No clue. Maybe she thought she could figure out what to do with the baby and then got overwhelmed? I don't understand either.

The baby is biracial (east Indian I think and African/Black) I don't think that having a biracial baby is easily a biracial baby was readily acceptable. If that's her Facebook then she has a baby.

Imo she looks pregnant in April of 2018. There's even a picture of her at the ocean in that June. Just tragic.
    Last edited by Queenatoo; 12-19-2022 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    The baby is biracial (east Indian I think and African/Black) I don't think that having a biracial baby is easily a biracial baby was readily acceptable. If that's her Facebook then she has a baby.

Imo she looks pregnant in April of 2018. There's even a picture of her at the ocean in that June. Just tragic.
    Not to sound racist, but this is why I thought the baby was perhaps Cuban and part of a family trying to boat it to America. It wouldn't be the first time that refugees didn't make the trip without tragedy.

I don't understand this woman. Regardless of the baby being bi-racial, she didn't get an abortion and just waited for it to be born to kill her? That's some bullshit.

Not to sound racist, but this is why I thought the baby was perhaps Cuban and part of a family trying to boat it to America. It wouldn't be the first time that refugees didn't make the trip without tragedy.

I don't understand this woman. Regardless of the baby being bi-racial, she didn't get an abortion and just waited for it to be born to kill her? That's some bullshit.
    I agree with you. I couldn't kill a baby, but it's especially cruel to kill a baby that you've just given birth to.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    I agree with you. I couldn't kill a baby, but it's especially cruel to kill a baby that you've just given birth to.
    This is what I don't understand. I am not a motherly person, but there is no way in hell I could carry a baby inside me for 9 months and give birth to it and then kill it after a few days. WTF. Get an abortion and be done with it. It was still fully legal at this time, no GOP restriction in Florida back then. I just don't understand.

I was thinking Post Partum psychosis maybe, but she has another kid so Im lost.

So earlier stories said she had a clipped umbilical cord and her heel was pricked, which meant she was born in a hospital.

https://www.wflx.com/2019/05/31/palm...e-case-friday/
    Baby June's umbilical cord was clipped and her heel was pricked, which is commonly done for a blood test, meaning she was likely born in a hospital or medical center.
    But now they are saying she gave birth in a hotel. So where did they come up with the info on the earlier stories and being born in a hospital?

So earlier stories said she had a clipped umbilical cord and her heel was pricked, which meant she was born in a hospital.

https://www.wflx.com/2019/05/31/palm...e-case-friday/

But now they are saying she gave birth in a hotel. So where did they come up with the info on the earlier stories and being born in a hospital?
    I don't know. This whole thing just sits wrong with me. The father claimed that she had told him that "She took care of it". He wasn't interested in how? He just dropped it and didn't want to know? Were they still together during the entire pregnancy? He had to have known that she was too far along for an abortion if this is the case. It seems like they are just pinning everything on her without all of the information. They can't even determine if the baby was born in a hotel or hospital, yet they're sure that she intentionally killed the baby and disposed of her and that the father had no involvement.

I don't know. This whole thing just sits wrong with me. The father claimed that she had told him that "She took care of it". He wasn't interested in how? He just dropped it and didn't want to know? Were they still together during the entire pregnancy? He had to have known that she was too far along for an abortion if this is the case. It seems like they are just pinning everything on her without all of the information. They can't even determine if the baby was born in a hotel or hospital, yet they're sure that she intentionally killed the baby and disposed of her and that the father had no involvement.
    It's not listed in anything above, but I was reading last night and saw where the COD was suffocation. If they can legitimately prove that, then someone definitely needs to be held responsible. But the details of the whole thing are sketchy IMO.

It's not listed in anything above, but I was reading last night and saw where the COD was suffocation. If they can legitimately prove that, then someone definitely needs to be held responsible. But the details of the whole thing are sketchy IMO.
    I wonder if she had the baby in her bed and smothered her by accident, panicked and dumped the baby?

Or she is just evil and killed the baby and tried to dispose of the "evidence."

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information