Thread: 3 bodies found at home of Stewart Weldon, one woman rescued after being held captive and sexually assaulted

3 bodies found at home of Stewart Weldon, one woman rescued after being held captive and sexually assaulted

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-15-2022 at 10:21 AM.

How was he even offered bail?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    How was he even offered bail?
    Yeah, I wondered the same thing!

Ernestine's facebook https://www.facebook.com/ernestine.ryans.1
    America's facebook https://www.facebook.com/america.canales.9

Another woman who has a child with him claims he tried to kill her and that his mother is guilty as well as she knew what he was doing.

https://turtleboysports.com/stewart-...-in-her-house/

Whoops, my bad. The one you posted is the one I thought I had.

Quote Originally Posted by poeticchaos View Post
    Whoops, my bad. The one you posted is the one I thought I had.
    I think the real URL ends in 96, yours must have been cut off. All good!

This happened in the town over from me. I?ve been following it since it happened. I?ve driven by the house a few times as well.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/ne...an/1079839002/

No specific cause of death listed for women found dead in home of former Montclair man
    ASSOCIATED PRESS | NORTH JERSEY RECORD
    11:26 a.m. GMT+10 Aug. 24, 2018

The medical examiner who conducted autopsies on the bodies of three women found in a Massachusetts home concluded they had been assaulted, but could not identify a specific medical cause of death for any of them.

The women ? Kayla Escalante, America Lyden, and Ernestine Ryans ? were found at the Springfield home of Stewart Weldon in May.

Weldon faces murder and rape charges in connection with the deaths.

Weldon used to live in Montclair and East Orange, and he has a criminal record, according to public records. Weldon pleaded guilty to weapons charges in Essex County and was sentenced to three years probation. He pleaded guilty to a robbery charge in Bergen County, and was sentenced to 367 days in jail.

The victims? death certificates ? obtained by Masslive.com ? listed the cause of death as ??homicidal violence.?? They also say while the dates, times and locations of their injuries are unknown, they were caused by assault.

Weldon is being held on $2 million bail and is scheduled for arraignment Monday.

His attorney has said Weldon is looking forward to defending himself in court.

Staff writer Josh Jongsma contibuted to this report.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Welome! I can't imagine all those family members living in his house while he was burying bodies in and around it. Super creepy!
    There's no way the people in the house were clueless. His ex said his mom was in on it and I believe her. Do you know who else lived there? Was this in Boston? (maybe if I read the article my damn self can find my answers. Sheesh. )

I see it's in Springfield but I still can't figure out who else lived in the house. I'm glad he was caught, he was a monster.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ZYJ/story.html

2 women found dead at Springfield home of Stewart Weldon were bound

Police officers stood in front of the scene where 3 bodies were found on the premises where Stewart Weldon lived.
    KEITH BEDFORD/GLOBE STAFF

Constance White called 911 last spring to complain that a rancid smell was emanating from her pale green bungalow on Page Boulevard in Springfield and an unusual number of flies were buzzing around the house.

Inside, officers encountered a gruesome scene. A body bound at the hands and feet was decomposing in the basement while, in a detached garage, police found a second body under a yellow tarp, newly released court records show. Outside a brown tool shed, investigators spotted a shovel and fresh mound of dirt, ?possibly concealing more bodies,? and later found a third body under the structure.

The details emerged Thursday in previously redacted court documents, which had been the subject of a legal fight. In July, lawyers for The Boston Globe, The Republican newspaper in Springfield, and its website, MassLive, asked a Springfield District Court judge to remove redactions from the documents.

The unredacted records offer the most vivid account to date of the crime scene.

White?s son, Stewart Weldon, 41, is accused of murdering the three women found on the property and attacking eight other people between the spring of 2017 and May 2018.

Two of the murder victims, Kayla Escalante, 27, of Ludlow, and America Lyden, 34, of Springfield, were found in restraints, the records said. Escalante had bindings on her hands, feet, ankles, and face while Lyden was restrained with cables. A grand jury indicted Weldon on aggravated rape charges for alleged attacks on both women.

Plastic sheeting was found with the body of the third woman, Ernestine Ryans, 47, of Springfield. The medical examiner listed ?homicidal violence? as the cause of death for the women.

Police made the discoveries on May 30, three days after Springfield officers arrested Weldon and freed an injured woman from his vehicle who told authorities she?d been held captive at his house for a month.

White, who called police at 7:40 p.m. on May 30, told investigators she didn?t know her son had been arrested days earlier and had retrieved the 2017 black Nissan Altima he had been driving from a tow lot in Springfield. She couldn?t be reached Thursday.

A grand jury indicted Weldon in August on 52 charges. He has pleaded not guilty and is being held without bail. A pretrial hearing was scheduled for Jan. 16.

Lawyers Brian E. Murphy and Michael S. Hussey, who represent Weldon, said they have launched an independent investigation. They declined to comment further ?as to safeguard Mr. Weldon?s physical and mental well-being while in custody awaiting trial.?

The documents released Thursday include an inventory of evidence seized from Weldon?s home and affidavits prepared by Springfield police seeking permission to search the property and the Nissan Altima.

Among the items seized at the home were a stethoscope attached to a rope, bottle, and metal piece, sheets and cushions with red, brown stains, and an empty bag of lawn lime.

Investigators who searched the vehicle found a sheet with red and brown stains in the trunk and seized a knife blade from the driver?s side door, the records said.

Ryan Walsh, a spokesman for the Springfield Police Department, said officers initially searched the vehicle on May 27 when they arrested Weldon for allegedly kidnapping the woman in his car.

The woman told investigators about certain items, but police didn?t find them in the vehicle, Walsh said. They also documented valuables in the car, which was later released to White, he said.

Walsh declined to reveal the items cited by the woman, but said investigators later located them outside the vehicle.

The first sign that Weldon?s alleged crimes went beyond the kidnapping case, Ryan said, was White?s call to police about the stench at her house.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s..._identifi.html

Bodies found at Page Boulevard home of Stewart Weldon identified as Ludlow, Springfield women

Kayla's FB:https://www.facebook.com/kay.escalantedionne
    Apparently Kayla had a boyfriend Josh Champagne who was in rehab when this happened...according to a comment on fb, he died shortly after her...very sad

"You will agree there is nothing on the market that offers as much for the money..."

Oh yeah? Neat! I love the mention of rough plumbing in the basement.

I hear they are supposed to tell you if someone died in a house for sale if the death happened within three years or some shit or if you ask. We just bought a house and I asked if someone died there (wouldn't matter, just curious) and the realtor said no. Turns out, it was a rental and the previous tenant was a pregnant addict and she died from an overdose in my living room. It's sad and just read unnerving but I would be a bit fucked up if I knew there used to be bodies buried in the basement. Yikes.

The murder house is for sale:

https://www.searsre.com/property/ma/...251bbd46229c7/

No mention that there's ample space in the basement to hide bodies.
    Don't houses that have this heinous kind of shit happen in them usually just get torn down?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I don't know how i missed this entire story. Insanity!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I miss non-saepe. She was fun.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I miss non-saepe. She was fun.
    Me too
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by RottenBoy View Post
    I actually just read something about deaths in houses so I can sort of answer: Not necessarily! Most of the time there's just a cleaning crew that comes in and sanitizes everything(after any needed investigation of course) and they re-model as needed. In fact it fully depends on what state you're in. In fact most states, examples being Massachusetts, Oregon, Wisconsin, among others, you don't have to disclose that Anything happened in a house at all, so a lot of people have no clue they're even living in a house where a tragedy occurred. In these states it's legally the potential tenants' responsibility to find out those kinds of details.
    Whoops, I meant to reply to the below comment, I'm new to actually posting on threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Don't houses that have this heinous kind of shit happen in them usually just get torn down?

Thread Information