Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Madeleine McCann

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Photos? DNA? Blood? Informant? The mind boggles with possibilities. I just want to see this solved. I want to see all the missing persons solved. They haunt me.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Hm, no forensics but they are sure she is dead? Only thing I can think of is photos?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    https://nypost.com/2022/03/21/madele...fter-11-years/

Madeleine McCann case to be closed by London police after 11 years
    I hate this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uestioned.html

EXCLUSIVE: Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner claims he is STILL waiting to be questioned about her disappearance in letter sent exclusively to MailOnline

Christian Brueckner reveals he has yet to be questioned over Madeleine McCann
    The convicted rapist is serving seven years in Oldenburg prison, north Germany
    In a letter Brueckner has said that he hasn't 'been questioned on any allegations'

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Bruckner has written to MailOnline, revealing that he has yet to be questioned about her disappearance almost two years after being named as responsible for her abduction.

Convicted rapist Brueckner, 44, was identified by German police in June 2020 with prosecutors saying they believed he had murdered her and they had 'concrete evidence' Madeleine was dead.

But since the fanfare announcement which made headlines around the world, no charges have been brought and none appear imminent, which has only intensified the anguish for parents Kate and Gerry McCann.

Brueckner is currently serving seven years in Oldenburg prison, northern Germany, after being convicted of raping a 72-year-old woman in 2005 in the Portuguese report of Praia da Luz, from where Madeline vanished two years later.

In his letter – the first to a British media organisation - he said: 'I haven't been questioned on any allegations as required by German law, but it is obvious the German authorities and especially the Department of Justice, are providing the media with information about me that is likely to make me appear contemptible.

'This also applies to the authorities at the correctional facility in which I am currently being held.'

Then taking a swipe at the investigators he said: 'By now it should be most obvious to anyone with halfway reasonable thinking that the German authorities are trying by all means necessary to cover up the mistakes that have been made.

'By "mistakes" I mean blatant violations of German criminal law and international human rights.

'This statement on my part has so far only been laughed at as "wailing" which gives me an approximate insight into the hopeless situation of the Jews, or in general, of the minorities in the Second World War.'

In his letter Brueckner makes no direct mention of Madeleine but highlights how he is constantly hearing he is being investigated for various sex crimes but that no one from the police has interviewed him about any of them.

Besides the McCann investigation, Brueckner is also being probed over the 2004 rape of Irish tour rep Hazel Behan, who has waived her anonymity, and a sex assault on a ten-year-old girl at Praia da Luz just a month before then three-year-old Madeleine vanished.

German authorities are adamant they have the right man, although Scotland Yard, who last month announced they were winding down their 11-year investigation into Madeleine's disappearance codenamed Operation Grange.

Privately they are said to be dubious of any charges against Brueckner, as the only evidence against him appears to be circumstantial and from unreliable witnesses.

However German prosecutors have insisted they will continue their investigation even though they admit they have no idea if it will end with him being charged.

Earlier this week MailOnline revealed that the German police had revisited every major witness in an attempt to ramp up their probe.

Hans Christian Wolters, a prosecutor in the German McCann investigation, insisted that Scotland Yard's decision would have no bearing on their work.

He told MailOnline: 'Our investigations are independent of the British ones.

'We have no time limit. Therefore, we have the time to investigate as long as we have investigative approaches.

'At this moment I cannot say when the investigations will be completed but we are confident they will, and he is still seen as a prime suspect in the case.'

His lawyer Friedrich Fulscher has always maintained his client's innocence but a source close to him said: 'While Brueckner maybe a man you would choose not to mix with socially he is not responsible for the abduction of Madeline McCann.

'The German authorities and media have maintained a campaign against him which is purely hearsay and after two years almost he still hasn't been charged.

'The German authorities say they have concrete evidence, but nothing has been revealed and for the sake of Madeleine's parents and Brueckner this should be revealed, if it exists at all and a decision made.'

On May 3 it will be the 15th anniversary of then three-year old Madeleine's disappearance from her holiday apartment where she was staying with Kate and Gerry and her siblings and the couple from Rothley, Leicestershire, are to be considering continuing their hunt through private funding.

What the fuck are they waiting for? An engraved invitation?

Christian Brueckner named ?official suspect? over Madeleine McCann disappearance

Portuguese prosecutors have named an ?official suspect? over the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, almost 15 years since she vanished.

Ally Foster
    Ally Foster
    @allyjfoster
    2 min read
    April 22, 2022 - 11:51AM

Portuguese prosecutors have named Christian Brueckner an ?official suspect? over the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, almost 15 years since she vanished.
    There has been a major breakthrough in the investigation into Madeleine McCann?s disappearance.

Christian Brueckner has been named an ?official suspect? in the case by Portuguese prosecutors, almost 15 years since the young British girl vanished while on holiday in Portugal.

Madeleine went missing from her family?s holiday apartment in the holiday resort of Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007, just a few days before her fourth birthday.
    Brueckner has been the prime suspect since he was named by German police two years ago, with officials sensationally revealing they believed he killed the three-year-old.

German newspaper Bild reported the 44-year-old has been named as an ?arguido? or ?official suspect? by prosecutors in Portugal, which is often followed by official charges.

A written statement issued by the Portimao section of the Faro Department of Criminal Investigation and Prosecution (DIAP) said: ?As part of the investigation into the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in 2007, a person was made an arguido on Wednesday.?

Portugal?s Attorney-General?s Office and the country?s national criminal investigation police agency have yet to make any official comment.

However, Brueckner?s lawyer, Friedrich Fulscher, spoke to the Daily Mail and denied reports his client has been charged over the young girl?s disappearance.
    ?Without knowing the Portuguese legal situation in detail, I assume that this measure is a procedural artifice to stop the statute of limitations threatening in a few days,? he said.

Portugal officials reportedly acted in the last few days after it emerged the 44-year-old could escape charges due to Portugal?s statute of limitations kicking in for serious crimes after 15 years.

?The legal grounds for making Brueckner an arguido include the fact that he allegedly confessed to a friend he had snatched Madeleine and mobile phone records placed him in Praia da Luz the night she vanished,? the Daily Mail reported a ?well-placed source? saying.

?But it is obviously linked to the fact that the Portuguese authorities want to keep their options open with the 15-year deadline looming.?

Brueckner is currently serving a seven-year sentence in a German prison for the 2005 rape of a 72-year-old American woman in Praia da Luz at the same resort Madeleine disappeared from.

Earlier this year, Brueckner claimed in a series of letters from prison that it would have been ?absurd? for him to have abducted the little girl.

In a string of letters to German TV station Sat 1 that were broadcast in February as part of a new documentary, Brueckner went further to dismiss the case against him, saying if he had been involved, it would have risked his criminal life.

He wrote that he survived as a drug dealer and was never caught by police because he ?followed a few key principles?.

?Where possible, only driving during the day so that my battered ?hippy bus? didn?t attract attention, only driving on the roads I needed to and, most importantly, never provoking the police,? he wrote.

?So that means not committing any crimes, certainly not abducting anyone.

?Having said that, this was just as absurd to me at the time as starting a nuclear war or slaughtering a chicken.?

It?s the first time Brueckner responded publicly to the various allegations from prosecutors in the German city of Braunschweig, where investigators were working with support from Scotland Yard detectives and Portuguese police.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...a1fa54659f6eec

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/inter...deleine-mccann

Polish woman claims to be missing child Madeleine McCann

I highly doubt it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I highly doubt it.
    Me too. She claims she has the eye thing, but I don't see it. The McCann family is asking for a DNA test.

Oh here we go....this is going to cause more of this shit happening. Sorry, but she is dead.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I feel sorry for her; seems she is a bit desperate. Here's her IG: https://www.instagram.com/iammadeleinemccan/

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I feel sorry for her; seems she is a bit desperate. Here's her IG: https://www.instagram.com/iammadeleinemccan/
    Reading some of the comments, it seems everyone knows she is not Madeleine. I think this girl is mentally ill and obsessed.

Reading some of the comments, it seems everyone knows she is not Madeleine. I think this girl is mentally ill and obsessed.
    Just the fact that her IG is IAMMADELEINEMCCANN tells me she has serious issues.

Just the fact that her IG is IAMMADELEINEMCCANN tells me she has serious issues.
    Exactly!!!!

I get having issues with your mental health, but it's extremely hurtful to do this to Maddy's parents.

She has pics of her as a little girl next to pics of maddy as a little girl and they look completely different, they even have different color hair.

I dont have IG so I cant see the comments. Boo.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    She has pics of her as a little girl next to pics of maddy as a little girl and they look completely different, they even have different color hair.

I dont have IG so I cant see the comments. Boo.
    Everyone is pretty much saying the same thing that we are. They they don't look anything alike and that she needs to stop it with the nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Everyone is pretty much saying the same thing that we are. They they don't look anything alike and that she needs to stop it with the nonsense.
    Yep, one lady said she tried to help her and gave her a phone number to call but the girl just ignores her. So it's obvious she is doing this for attention.

Yep, one lady said she tried to help her and gave her a phone number to call but the girl just ignores her. So it's obvious she is doing this for attention.
    I saw that comment. Clearly this girl is convinced she is Madeleine and will not entertain anything else.

Now a 'celebrity medium', Dr. Fia Johansson, is acting as her spokesperson.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Now a 'celebrity medium', Dr. Fia Johansson, is acting as her spokesperson.
    Oh, For Fucks Sake.......

Madeleine's parents have been through enough. They are trying to turn this right back in to a circus again. I feel horrible for them.

Agreed leave them alone.

I can't wait for the DNA tests to be completed so this stops.

Who is Julia Faustyna, the Polish woman who claims she’s Madeleine McCann?

Faustyna is a 21-year-old aspiring musician and model who has claimed on Instagram she is missing British girl Madeleine McCann.

Faustyna says can’t remember large chunks of her early childhood, isn’t sure of her age and has never seen her birth certificate.

“I don’t remember most of my childhood but my earliest memory is very strong and it’s about holidays in hot place where there was a beach and white or very light colored buildings with apartments,” she said.

“I don’t see my family in this memory.”

There is very little hard proof that Faustina is the missing British girl. The 21-year-old has claimed she first heard that she was Madeleine from her grandmother a few months ago.

On social media, she has documented apparent physical similarities between herself and Madeleine — including a distinct brown smudge on each girl’s right iris.

“I have similar eyes, shape of face, ears, lips, I had the gap between the teeths [as Madeleine],” she wrote in one post, with side-by-side photos of herself and the kidnapped child.

Faustyna also claimed she is suspicious of her parents in part because she’s never seen photos of her mom pregnant.

She originally posted the claim on Instagram and later followed up with a series of TikTok videos. She now has over 1 million followers on Instagram.

“I started doing my own research, I discovered what happened to Madeleine McCann and I connected the dots,” she wrote in a post.

She has spoken briefly about her personal life, saying she has a boyfriend who “wants to leave me because of this case” and that she grew up attending school sporadically.
    https://nypost.com/2023/02/22/who-is...eleine-mccann/

*eyeroll*

She should be proud of using a missing toddler that is likely dead to further her career. What a fucking douchebag. I hope she gets NOTHING from this. I truly do.

Thread Information