Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Madeleine McCann

Aids isn't even that serious anymore.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Aids isn't even that serious anymore.
    Granted, but you wish it on a poster you disliked?

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Please, keep going, and I will ban you again, for seven days this time. I am issuing a warning. Here is your challenge: just post like an ordinary non completely deranged psycho. You have already violated several of the rules that would normally merit a perma-ban with your multi accounts.
    Oh sorry! All I heard was, blah, blah, blah de blah!

Then, I thought I heard the distinct sound of...................UP YOURS!

But, you know what? That's probably too Scottish for you to understand!

Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post
    Oh sorry! All I heard was, blah, blah, blah de blah!

Then, I thought I heard the distinct sound of...................UP YOURS!

But, you know what? That's probably too Scottish for you to understand!
    Well, you made your choice. Bye.

So where's Madeleine?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    So where's Madeleine?
    My guess is scattered to the winds.

My guess is scattered to the winds.
    My guess is Poppym's basement.

I love her. She is such a nutter.

I just imagine some scottish village house with a lot of land and an area to bury bodies.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Quote Originally Posted by poppym;3518376
    I didn't quote you, because this [B
    WAS NOT[/B] based on your post! Nor was it directed at you, ffs!
    Does it really matter who it was directed at? It's still not nice.

Here are several discussion boards where you can continue your passionate thoughts on this crime without fearing my apparently irrational, spontaneous, and vindictive bannings:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=812183

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...owtopic=252619
    Good luck trying this stuff on Websleuths, Poppy. If you think the mods here are ban happy, you're in for a surprise.

And thanks for the link to the Unexplained Mysteries site, bowie. Looks like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post

And thanks for the link to the Unexplained Mysteries site, bowie. Looks like fun.

As does this one:

...Here are several discussion boards where you can continue your passionate thoughts on this crime without fearing my apparently irrational, spontaneous, and vindictive bannings:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/
    A board devoted exclusively to Madeleine McCann, with 38 forums, 5370 topics and 139,419 posts???

poppym!s use of exclamation points makes me wanna punch scottish babies. if you expect us to be intelligent enough to read through the context of your bullshit, whiny, asshole posts, exclamation points are unnecessary.

I'm starting to wonder if everyone that poppy thinks likes her is an imaginary friend. Because there's not that many yelly people left....right?

omfg..
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Actually, I'm impressed that she's never used her multis to applaud herself.

Yeah, I want to see all of these friends of poppym and what they have to say about this tyranny.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

damn i missed all the fun. again. damn it school! why you gotta be so demanding on my time?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Actually, I'm impressed that she's never used her multis to applaud herself.
    I was wondering about that anonymous smite ...

I think we all know Chaunce left that.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

The real truth about cowlicks. WARNING!! NSFsomething - AVERT YOUR EYES

Hands up if you're not lactose intolerant?

You might be now.

madeleine Mccann is in the background of that second pic!!

This makes me think of y'all. The elite US MDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (just for you emmies)

Lol

Breakthrough in Maddie case leads to frustration

YAHOO!7
    January 6, 2014, 9:08 am

Breakthrough in Maddie case leads to frustration
    UK police believe they've made a major breakthrough in the Madeleine McCann case, but it has caused authorities more frustration.

After re-opening the case into the missing child, police believe they've identified the men responsible for her kidnapping, the Daily Mail reported.

The main theory is that Maddie was taken as part of a robbery gone wrong and not that she was taken as part of a child slavery sting, but UK authorities are unable to question the men because they are under foreign jurisdiction.

The men were known to be part of a robbery gang preying on tourists operating in the beach town of Praia da Luz around the time that Maddie went missing.

Police now believe that Maddie disturbed the robbers after they broke into the holiday apartment the McCanns were staying at while parents Kate and Gerry were at dinner..

The breakthrough came after police analysed phone records of the men and tracked a high volume of calls hours after Maddie went missing from.

Police have been left frustrated by Portugese officials, who originally ran the case, with delays on tracking the suspects.

UK police released two photos of men they believe could hold key information to the Maddie McCann case. Photo: Getty Images
    UK officials were also frustrated that Portugese police had not taken a robbery gone wrong into their original theories of what happened.

The men can't be taken into custody until UK police get permission.

UK authorities have also discounted the main theory of the Portugese police that Maddie had been taken by a former employee at the holiday complex.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/206...o-frustration/

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

London police appear poised to make an arrest in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, the girl who was 3 when she vanished while on a Portuguese vacation with her family nearly seven years ago.

The arrests of a trio of alleged burglars who had been active in the neighborhood would be the result of Operation Grange, the reopening of the McCann investigation three years ago.

"We can confirm that a second International Letter of Request has been sent to the Portuguese authorities by the Crown Prosecution Services this week... in connection with Operation Grange,'' Scotland Yard told ABC News in a statement. The authorities would not discuss any further details.

The McCann family spokesman refused to comment about the investigation.

"I'm afraid we are saying nothing about any aspect of Operation Grange whilst the police work continues, least of all about any tabloid speculation surrounding it,'' the spokesman told ABC News.

Scotland Yard is reportedly working with Portuguese police to find, detain and question three men believed to be burglars who were operating in the area where Madeleine and her family were on vacation in Portugal.

After pouring over records containing hundreds of cell phone numbers used during the time Maddie vanished, police found a high number of calls were made between these men in the hours after her disappearance.

Last year, Scotland Yard said one of their significant lines of inquiry was the four-fold increase in burglaries in the resort where the McCanns had been staying, peaking in April 2007. Madeleine disappeared in May 2007. Two of the burglaries took place in April in the apartment block where the McCann family was staying. In both of the April burglaries entry was gained via a window.

Madeleine was just days away from her fourth birthday when she vanished from her hotel room bed while her parents dined at a nearby restaurant. Her parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, were immediately named suspects by Portuguese police, but were eventually cleared.

For the past seven years since her disappearance, the McCanns have campaigned to keep her name and picture in the news, most recently making a heartfelt plea to anyone who has any information on her disappearance on Britain's version of America's most wanted late last year. The show featured a re-enactment of the most detailed sequence of events the night she went missing, generating more than 300 phone calls and 170 emails with specific lines of inquiry relating to Maddie's case.

Last July, when Scotland Yard decided to move from a review to an investigation, Metropolitan Police Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood said he believed there is a possibility she is alive.

''There is no clear, definitive proof that Madeleine McCann is dead, so on that basis I still genuinely believe that there is a possibility that she is alive,'' Redwood said.
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=21512647

Thread Information