Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Madeleine McCann

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Re: Madeleine McCann

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=7487.msg1354814#msg1354814 date=1249573182]
    Unless they do know....
    [/quote]

and if they dont, well...

her parents are idiots.  i cannot believe they just left their child alone in the house, and in a foreign country, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neener link=topic=7487.msg1354868#msg1354868 date=1249577927]
    and if they dont, well...

her parents are idiots.  i cannot believe they just left their [s]child[/s] children alone in the house, and in a foreign country, too.
    [/quote]

Thats one of the things i have never understood, why steal a toddler when there is two babies in the room.

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=7487.msg1354878#msg1354878 date=1249578332]
    Thats one of the things i have never understood, why steal a toddler when there is two babies in the room.
    [/quote]

why leave your babies alone in the first place?  :|  well, i can imagine someone stealing a baby, for the purpose of selling the child, a black market adoption.  as for the toddler...well, i would think that would be for a more nefarious purpose, if you get my drift.  :|
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

[quote author=neener link=topic=7487.msg1354973#msg1354973 date=1249582004]
    why leave your babies alone in the first place?  :|  well, i can imagine someone stealing a baby, for the purpose of selling the child, a black market adoption.  as for the toddler...well, i would think that would be for a more nefarious purpose, if you get my drift.  :|
    [/quote]

Oh i totally agree that they shouldn't of left them and in there line of work they really should of known at least the medical  dangers, but i think they were drugging them anyway. And if that is the reason they took Maddie and not the babies then for her sake i hope she is dead.

I still don't think this is all as it seems and i doubt she will ever be found or any of the truth come out...

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=7487.msg1354987#msg1354987 date=1249582671]
    Oh i totally agree that they shouldn't of left them and in there line of work they really should of known at least the medical  dangers, but i think they were drugging them anyway. And if that is the reason they took Maddie and not the babies then for her sake i hope she is dead.

I still don't think this is all as it seems and i doubt she will ever be found or any of the truth come out...
    [/quote]

you think they were drugging them?  :-o

i can't think of any other reason a toddler would be taken.  :|  she's at the age where she'd remember her parents, and mention them.  if someone wanted her as a daughter, that wouldnt be the best idea...they'd rather have an infant that doesnt have concrete memories of another parent.  thats why i think madeline was taken for other reasons.

[quote author=neener link=topic=7487.msg1355006#msg1355006 date=1249583793]
    you think they were drugging them?  :-o

i can't think of any other reason a toddler would be taken.  :|  she's at the age where she'd remember her parents, and mention them.  if someone wanted her as a daughter, that wouldnt be the best idea...they'd rather have an infant that doesnt have concrete memories of another parent.  thats why i think madeline was taken for other reasons.
    [/quote]

Thats what i kinda thought, if they wanted a child to love and bring up then they would of taken one of the babies. and yeah i think they drugged them and it was a semi regular thing. Maybe i am tanted by all the overblown UK coverage, i am not sure i think they killed her or not but nearly everyone i know thinks they did it, all be it accidental. I just think they are lieing.

I thought they had admitted to 'drugging' the kids with cold medicine to make them drowsy and sleep while they were out? 

I think the police said that but it was never proved
    http://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2007/08/26/madeleine-mccanns-parents-accused-of-giving-her-a-fatal-drug-overdose/

I am sure i read after it happened that the refused to have the twins drug tested. So much false info in this case tho.

Aussie's yacht linked to missing McCann

Monday, August 10, 2009

The widow and daughter of Australian property tycoon Bill Wyllie say they are perplexed by claims their luxury yacht may have been involved in the disappearance of British toddler Madeleine McCann.

Private detectives searching for the youngster want to interview Perth socialite Rhonda Wyllie and her daughter, 31-year-old Melissa Karlson, after British newspapers reported on Sunday that their family's yacht could be linked to Madeleine's disappearance.

The multimillion-dollar yacht Willpower was moored at a marina in Barcelona, Spain, three days after Madeleine disappeared from a holiday resort in Portugal in May 2007.

About the same time, a woman aged in her 30s with an Australian or New Zealand accent asked a British businessman at the marina if he was there to "deliver my new daughter".

Private investigators hired by Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann hope to speak with Mrs Wyllie and her daughter, who heads the Perth-based investment company the Wyllie Group, to find out why the vessel was in Barcelona.

But a spokesman for the women said while Willpower was in Spain at the time, neither Mrs Wyllie nor her daughter were in the country.

"Rhonda and Melissa are perplexed by the media coverage of the past 24 hours, especially given that neither of them was actually in Spain on the night in question," their spokesman told AAP.

Mrs Wyllie was reportedly "devastated" by British newspaper reports about the possible connection between her 32m yacht and the inquiry.

"I have spoken to my sister and she is absolutely devastated," her brother Wayne McGrath is quoted as telling The People newspaper.

"She doesn't know anything about this.

"She does go to Spain - she's been there for the last two or three years.

"She goes to entertain friends. She is happy to cooperate with and help any investigation."

The yacht, which is up for sale in the south of France, can sleep six guests and carry four crew.

A source close to the hunt for Madeleine told the Sunday Mirror investigators were keen to speak with Ms Karlson, the managing director of the Wyllie Group, and Mrs Wyllie about the yacht.

"We have been told about the daughter of the owner of this boat and are aware of who she is," the source said.

"We understand she's currently in Perth, Australia, and will be keen to speak to her to eliminate her from our inquiries."

Marina records have revealed the yacht was moored at the Port Olimpic (Olimpic) marina in Barcelona when a woman approached a British businessman and asked about the child.

Madeleine vanished from her family's rented holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007, while her parents dined with friends at a nearby restaurant.

Investigators working for Kate and Gerry McCann last week released a sketch of the woman - described as a Victoria Beckham look-alike - who spoke to the British tourist at the marina in Barcelona 72 hours after Madeleine disappeared.

They also said they believed it was possible Madeleine could have been taken by boat from Portugal to Spain.

Police in Australia and Britain have received hundreds of calls about the picture of the woman.

McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said investigators have a "number of viable leads" on the woman.

"An awful lot of these tip-offs and bits of information are well meaning, but ultimately come to nothing," he told the Nine Network on Sunday morning.

"But out of all this we have had dozens of names for the woman we're looking for given to us ... and out of that, the detectives have a number of viable leads."

A Victorian woman suggested as a possible match to the image released by the McCann investigators has denied she has anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance.

Judith Aron, of Glen Iris, Victoria, told Fairfax newspapers: "I'm totally shocked anybody may have thought I have some connection to the case.

"I have been looking after my sick father and I haven't left the country since 2000."

~ A photofit of an Australian woman who may hold clues to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann ~

Link: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/847757/maddie-detectives-hunt-aussie-superyacht

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=7487.msg1354814#msg1354814 date=1249573182]
    Unless they do know....
    [/quote]

Oooooh, scandalous.

Lemme guess. She's living it up with Olivia Newton-John's hubby.

Internet users globally are being urged to spread a video message aimed at "pricking the conscience" of people who know what happened to Madeleine McCann.

UK detectives are targeting the film - with new images of how the girl might look now - at Madeleine's possible abductor or people close to them.

Her father Gerry said: "We have to get under the skin of [those] that know."

Madeleine, of Rothley, Leicestershire, was nearly four when she vanished from an Algarve holiday flat on 3 May 2007.

Despite a massive police investigation and huge publicity worldwide, there has been no sign of her since.

Seven languages

The one-minute video message - produced in seven languages - has been launched by Britain's Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop) in an attempt to secure vital information about Madeleine's whereabouts.

FROM THE TODAY PROGRAMME

More from Today programme

Police hope people will spread the new film via blogs, e-mail and social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.

The new computer-generated images of how Madeleine might look now include one of her with dark brown hair and tanned skin, in case she has been living in north Africa.

In May this year an image was released by the US National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) of how Madeleine might have looked aged six.

But following concerns that it looked "too American", two fresh pictures have been produced.

In the video, Ceop's Jim Gamble appeals directly to anyone with information about what happened to Madeleine.

He says: "We know that there is someone out there who knows who is involved in her disappearance. They may be keeping this secret out of fear, misplaced loyalty or even love.
    Madeleine McCann
    Madeleine was days short of her fourth birthday when she disappeared

"Keeping this information secret only increases the anguish of Madeleine's family and friends and increases the risk to other children.

"If you know who is involved and are keeping this secret, remember that it is never too late to do the right thing."

He said the primary aim was "pricking someone's conscience, making them realise there is an opportunity to help" by coming forward with information.

"The people around [the perpetrator]... are being made complicit in this - it is time to turn a negative into a positive," he added.

He said the person they hoped to reach was likely to be a partner, family member, friend or colleague of the person or people involved.

He added Ceop had consulted psychologists about guilt and how the campaign could "open the opportunity for an individual or remind them that they can redeem themselves."

'Redeem themselves'

Mr McCann told BBC Breakfast that because the message was targeted at a small number of people, the public's help was needed to spread it "far and wide" and expose a potential abductor and people close to them to it as many times as possible.

Mr McCann and his wife Kate have campaigned vigorously to keep the case in the spotlight.

But Mrs McCann said: "We haven't found Madeleine so we haven't done enough, which is why we're doing this appeal."

She added she felt hopeful that the message would generate some new information.

Mr Gamble said the appeal had come about after the McCanns wrote to him expressing frustration that lines of inquiry were drying up.
    Gerry and Kate McCann in Lisbon on 23 September 2009
    The McCanns returned to Portugal in September as part of their campaign

The message is available in English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.

It is being supported by police agencies around the world, including Interpol, Europol and forces in Australia, the US, Canada and the United Arab Emirates.

Although Ceop does not work directly with the Portuguese police - who shelved their investigation in July last year - any relevant information received will be passed on to Leicestershire Police, who will share it with detectives in Portugal.

Mr Gamble stressed that investigations involving missing children were never closed, citing the cases of youngsters such as Jaycee Lee Dugard, who turned up in California in August this year after disappearing 18 years earlier.

The McCanns have changed their official findmadeleine.com website to open with the message: "It's never too late to do the right thing."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8339258.stm

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=979u-xbPHrQ

new pictures of madeline mccann.  one is of her with a tan and dark hair just in case someone is fixing her appearance.

could only find a video from the today show, so here's the link
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/  its on the right side.

if anyone knows how to embed the video here, be my guest.

I hate using the Mirror or the The Sun but they, as always, have blanket coverage of this case.

Kate and Gerry McCann spoke yesterday of the guilt they feel at coping without Madeleine - 1,000 days after she disappeared.

In a statement to mark the painful milestone, the McCanns said:"It's difficult sometimes to understand how we've been able to keep going and survive without Madeleine."

They added: "Especially since nothing has changed since that terrifying first night. Sometimes it even feels 'wrong' to be coping."

"And yet if we weren't, there would be no search, no campaign, and that doesn't bear thinking about." Kate and Gerry, who have organised a series of events for the day, added: "Today marks 1,000 days since Madeleine was taken from us. It's hard to even say the number. We remember the first days after she was taken, watching the clock, counting every hour."

A thousand symbolic lanterns will be released into the sky tonight at up to 50 locations including the UK, the US and in Portugal where she was abducted in on May 3 2007.

The McCanns said they want the event, 'Look Up & Look Out for Madeleine' to show they "will never give up on her". They will also sit down to a £150-a-head fundraising dinner at the Kensington Roof Gardens in West London, with Richard Branson and JK Rowling among 180 guests. They said: "We're hoping to raise a good amount to further the search but also for charities Missing People and Missing Children Europe."

They also revealed poet Simon Armitage has written an "really beautiful" sonnet called The Beacon to mark the occasion.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/01/27/coping-feels-so-wrong-115875-21998106/

Have they ever once said, wow, maybe we shouldn't have left our little children alone and gone off to dinner with friends?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=7487.msg1520854#msg1520854 date=1264697399]
    Have they ever once said, wow, maybe we shouldn't have left our little children alone and gone off to dinner with friends?
    [/quote]

Yeah, no kidding. I can see camping and leaving a kid in the tent while you shit chat by the fire, but to to all the way to dinner and leave kids alone in a weird room? I wouldn't do that with my 15 yr old, she'd probably find a way to set fire to the place or collapse it knowing  her.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=7487.msg1520854#msg1520854 date=1264697399]
    [/quote]

that.

i have no idea how they thought that was acceptable.  ugh.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=7487.msg1521286#msg1521286 date=1264721375]
    that.

i have no idea how they thought that was acceptable.  ugh.
    [/quote]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEszTzdUMcY

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=7487.msg1521291#msg1521291 date=1264721594]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEszTzdUMcY
    [/quote]

haha.

seriously though, parenting fail.  leaving your babies alone, especially in a foreign country?  they're assholes.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=7487.msg1521295#msg1521295 date=1264721686]
    haha.

seriously though, parenting fail.  leaving your babies alone, especially in a foreign country?  they're assholes.
    [/quote]
    Yeah but I mean, they know they fucked up, they've acknowledged it in the past, they can't start every conversation with "we let our child get carried off by some weird molester person" for the rest of their lives. They still want answers.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=7487.msg1521299#msg1521299 date=1264721787]
    Yeah but I mean, they know they fucked up, they've acknowledged it in the past, they can't start every conversation with "we let our child get carried off by some weird molester person" for the rest of their lives. They still want answers.
    [/quote]

i dont remember seeing anything where they admitted that they fucked up. 

and of course they still want answers, i dont blame them for that.  its a horrible situation.  but if they had been so selfish and stupid, their kid would still be here.  :|

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=7487.msg1521303#msg1521303 date=1264721949]
    i dont remember seeing anything where they admitted that they fucked up. 

and of course they still want answers, i dont blame them for that.  its a horrible situation.  but if they had been so selfish and stupid, their kid would still be here.  :|
    [/quote]

I've seen interviews with them where they have admitted that leaving their kids alone was a huge mistake and one that they regret.

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=7487.msg1521349#msg1521349 date=1264724414]
    I've seen interviews with them where they have admitted that leaving their kids alone was a huge mistake and one that they regret.
    [/quote]
    Me too. I mean, they made a stupid, selfish mistake. But I still hold the molester murderer who stole her responsible.

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=7487.msg1521349#msg1521349 date=1264724414]
    [/quote]

I wondered if they ever had. I don't really follow this and never have that much so I wasn't sure. I'd never heard it myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=7487.msg1521350#msg1521350 date=1264724466]
    Me too. I mean, they made a stupid, selfish mistake. But I still hold the molester murderer who stole her responsible.
    [/quote]

Don't be daft.  It's cleary a huge parental fail.  The molestor murderer just saw an opportunity and took it.  They can't be blamed :|

Thread Information