Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Madeleine McCann

What a dumb ass bitch. *news flash* when you have spaced baby teeth, it means your adult teeth will grow in straight, not spaced.

I dont remember a lot from my childhood, but I dont think I am a damn kidnap victim.

NOW THAT I FOUND OUT SHES USING THIS FOR HER "CAREER" IM PISSED. That is fucking disgusting.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

She looks nothing remotely like Madeline McCann.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I hope this young woman gets the help she needs.

Polish woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann receives negative DNA test results

A Polish woman who believes she’s the missing British girl Madeleine McCann is not the same person who was abducted in Portugal in 2007, results of a DNA test concluded.

Julia Faustyna, 21, had been claiming on Instagram and TikTok that she may be McCann, who disappeared from a family holiday more than a decade ago, because of their shared age and appearance.

The results were revealed late Monday by Fia Johansson, a private investigator working with Faustyna.

“She is absolutely 100 percent from Poland,” Johansson told RadarOnline.com.

“She is a small percentage of Lithuanian and Russian but the test results show she is Polish.”
    https://nypost.com/2023/04/04/polish...tive-dna-test/

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I hope this young woman gets the help she needs.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/04/polish...tive-dna-test/
    I never believed for a second that she was Madeleine. I feel badly for the McCanns who had to get dragged in to this. They've suffered enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I've been getting notifications all over the place here because Portugal is so close to us. If I'm being honest, I wish they put this much focus on other cases as they're doing with this one when I'm 99.9% sure that the little girl is dead.

I have a new term for this inequality. I'm going to call it "The Versey Cursey". That poor woman was only down the block from her home dead the whole time and nobody cared.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I've been getting notifications all over the place here because Portugal is so close to us. If I'm being honest, I wish they put this much focus on other cases as they're doing with this one when I'm 99.9% sure that the little girl is dead.

I have a new term for this inequality. I'm going to call it "The Versey Cursey". That poor woman was only down the block from her home dead the whole time and nobody cared.
    Agreed on all points. Except im 100% sure shes dead, and we will never find out what happened. It may sound cold, but Im sick of this case.

That poor woman. I dont see how they couldnt find her.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information