Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Madeleine McCann

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Re: Madeleine McCann

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=7487.msg1521349#msg1521349 date=1264724414]
    I've seen interviews with them where they have admitted that leaving their kids alone was a huge mistake and one that they regret.
    [/quote]

ah, i've never seen that.  ok then.

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=7487.msg1521354#msg1521354 date=1264724513]
    Don't be daft.  It's cleary a huge parental fail.  The molestor murderer just saw an opportunity and took it.  They can't be blamed :|
    [/quote]

:hitwitrock:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I still think the parents killed her.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=7487.msg1521388#msg1521388 date=1264726021]
    [/quote]

an even bigger parenting fail
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=7487.msg1521381#msg1521381 date=1264725896]
    ah, i've never seen that.  ok then.

:hitwitrock:
    [/quote]

:lol:

I can understand people blaming them because of leaving the kids alone.  It was a stupid thing to do.  Assuming they are innocent, I imagine no one blames them more than they blame themselves.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=7487.msg1521388#msg1521388 date=1264726021]
    [/quote]

I've always leaned toward this, too. At least had something to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

I think La Llorona took her.

I think she's being raised by wolves now. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

[quote author=Feetprints link=topic=7487.msg1521565#msg1521565 date=1264734003]
    I think she's being raised by wolves now. 
    [/quote]

That should work well for her because I think wolves also leave their babies to go find food.

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=7487.msg1521390#msg1521390 date=1264726085]

I can understand people blaming them because of leaving the kids alone.  It was a stupid thing to do.  Assuming they are innocent, I imagine no one blames them more than they blame themselves.
    [/quote]

i guess i'm still having trouble understanding what would possess them to leave a 3 year old and 2 infants alone in a foreign country.  i mean, really.  wtf.  :|

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=7487.msg1521570#msg1521570 date=1264734372]

That should work well for her because I think wolves also leave their babies to go find food.
    [/quote]

oh man.  :lol:  dont make me laugh in here

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=7487.msg1521570#msg1521570 date=1264734372]
    [/quote]Just like home.  :2embarrassed:
    brb- gotta go get a big mac now that the kids are asleep. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

[quote author=Feetprints link=topic=7487.msg1521588#msg1521588 date=1264735631]
    Just like home.  :2embarrassed:
    [/quote]

Make sure your little cubs are tucked safely in their den.

[quote author=Feetprints link=topic=7487.msg1521588#msg1521588 date=1264735631]
    Just like home.  :2embarrassed:
    [/quote]
    lulz...speaking of big macs, have you had the big mac snack wraps yet? OMG it is so yummy!

A paedophile suspected of being involved in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann 'confessed' to knowing what happened to the little girl on his deathbed, it has been claimed.

Raymond Hewlett  wrote to his estranged son denying he played a part in the three-year-old’s abduction, but claimed he knew she had been ‘stolen to order’ by a gypsy gang.

Cancer sufferer Hewlett, who has a record of raping and abducting children, had previously claimed to have seen the missing toddler twice before she vanished in 2007.

Detectives working for Kate and Gerry McCann are said to be 'extremely interested' in Hewlett's claims and are said to be preparing to interview his son Wayne about the letter

But he vowed only to reveal where he was the night she went missing if he was paid thousands of pounds.

Kate and Gerry McCann’s private detectives refused the request.

Today his son Wayne claimed to the Sun that the letter was delivered to him by a mystery man a week after he died in April.

Wayne, who has had no contact with his father for 20 years, claimed his father insisted he had nothing to do with Madeleine’s disappearance – but that he knew who did.

He said: ‘He said a very good gipsy friend he knew in Portugal had got drunk and “let it out” that he had stolen Maddie to order as part of a gang.

‘My dad said this gang had been operating for a long time and had snatched children before for couples who couldn’t have children of their own.

‘Maddie had been targeted. They took photos of children and send them to the people they were acting for. And they said Yes or No.’

Private detectives working for the McCanns are said to be ‘extremely interested’ in the claims and are preparing to interview Wayne.

Wayne, 40, says he burned the letter because it ‘unnerved’ him so much.

The Sun reported they learned of the existence of the note through another source and confirmed they had not been approached by Wayne originally.

Madeleine went missing from The Ocean Club Hotel in Praia da Luz in the Portuguese Algarve while her parents dined at a restaurant on the resort.

Hewlett was living with his family on a campsite an hour’s drive away at the time. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1307883/Madeleine-McCann-Deathbed-letter-paedophile-suspect-claims-abduction-clue.html#ixzz0yKLGAfxG

Detectives travel to Barcelona in hunt for Madeleine McCann 'to probe reports she was smuggled to Spain'
    Suggestions they could be looking into reports child was smuggled over border from Portugal to Spain

Detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have flown to Spain as part of a review into the case.

Two officers from Scotland Yard travelled to Barcelona two weeks ago to liaise with officers as part of a review of the whole investigation.

They would not confirm their specific reasons for travelling to the city, however it is thought they might be looking into reports the three-year-old was abducted and smuggled over the border from Portugal to Spain.

This morning Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns spokesman told MailOnline: 'Kate and Gerry welcome the on-going work by the Metropolitan Police and they are pleased that the investigative review is making progress.'

The trip is part of the Met Police's 'investigative review' into all the work done since the investigation into the missing child began in 2007.

It was ordered by David Cameron and Home Secretary Theresa May in May last year.

As part of the review detectives have also travelled to Portugal three times to speak with officers who worked on the original investigation.

They also spent the first five months reading all the information from the case file which had to be translated from Portuguese to English.

There are no suggestions of any major breakthroughs in the case.

The Evening Standard said officers could be investigating one theory that the toddler was abducted by a paedophile gang and smuggled over the border to Spain either in a vehicle or by boat.

There were sightings of a girl matching Madeleine's appearance in Spain shortly after she vanished and Portuguese authorities were criticised for not informing border officials for 12 hours after they first knew she was missing.

In September 2009 the McCanns received 1,000 reports following an appeal of a Victoria Beckham lookalike seen in Barcelona who they thought may be connected to the disappearance of their daughter.

Investigators wanted to trace the woman, said to have been acting suspiciously, who asked a witness at a Barcelona marina if he was there to deliver her 'new daughter' on May 7, 2007.

The well-dressed woman was described as possibly having an Australian accent and appeared agitated.

Madeline, from Rothley, Leicestershire, vanished from Portuguese holiday resort Praia da Luz in the Algarve four years ago. She was asleep in the family's holiday apartment with her brother Sean and sister Amelie when she vanished on May 3, 2007 shortly before her fourth birthday.

Her parents Gerry and Kate McCann, both doctors, were eating at a nearby tapas restaurant with friends at the time.

A Met Police spokesman said two officers had travelled to Portugal three times for the investigative review and two officers travelled to the Spanish city between November 23 and 25.

He would not reveal any further details but added: 'The investigative review is on-going.'

The official Portuguese and Leicestershire police investigation into Madeleine's disappearance ended in July 2008. However private detectives working for the McCanns have been working to trace her ever since.

As part of their investigation into the disappearance of the youngster, detectives released this computer-generated image in 2009 of a woman, said to resemble Victoria Beckham

How Madeleine McCann might look now (left) and with dark brown hair and tanned skin in case she has been living in North Africa (right)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ne-McCann.html

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Those age progression photos look so creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    [B]
    As part of their investigation into the disappearance of the youngster, detectives released this computer-generated image in 2009 of a woman, said to resemble Liza Minnelli
    Corrected.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    UK police: Missing girl Madeleine may be alive
    CASSANDRA VINOGRAD
    THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    APRIL 25, 2012 ET

LONDON (AP) British police on Wednesday asked Portugal to reopen the case of missing girl Madeleine McCann, saying that as the fifth anniversary of her disappearance approaches there is a possibility she is still alive.

Police also released a new image of what McCann would likely look like today, expressing hope that she would be found even years after the then-3-year-old vanished on May 3 while on a trip to Portugal with her family.

The case sparked global interest because of heartbreaking images of the girl beamed around the world and, in part, because her parents were briefly considered suspects before they were cleared.

In a rare press conference on the case, Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood said he is leading a team of 37 police officers reviewing some 40,000 pieces of evidence gathered so far. The team has identified some 195 possible leads to be followed up on, he said. Redwood said forensic evidence of the sequence of events around her disappearance shows there are mo-ments when she could have been snatched by criminals. He said he had an "open mind" on who could have abducted her, but asked for the help of Portuguese authorities, who closed the case in 2008.

"We would like the case to be reopened; our case is clear," Redwood told reporters Wednesday. "I should stress quite clearly that the decision is in Portugal."

He acknowledged that police have to consider that McCann may be dead despite hopes that she is alive. "Our drive on both scenarios is of equal measure," he said, choosing his words carefully. There has been no reliable indication of what might have happened to the girl despite numerous reported sightings from around the world.

Redwood said he has made seven visits to Portugal and is working closely with Portuguese police officers. He has had regular contact with the missing girl's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, who have pressed to keep the case in the public eye, publishing a book and appearing on the "Oprah Winfrey Show."

Police said the investigation has cost about 2 million pounds ($3.2 million) so far.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 04-25-2012 at 10:14 AM. Reason: To correct forum-based quoting errors

i really reallllllllllllly hate the parents in this case. i just cannot get over their bullshit. like, what the fuck made them think it was ok to leave their kids alone in a foreign country? i don't care if it was *near* the restaurant they were at. straight up neglectful, irresponsible fucks.

I wish they would have shown a picture of the look-a-like kid.
    Toodle Loo

Quote Originally Posted by once_again View Post
    I wish they would have shown a picture of the look-a-like kid.
    I thought the same thing. At first I thought the age progression pic in the one article was the look-a-like and I thought "damn, kid looks just like her!" Then I realized my mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I thought the same thing. At first I thought the age progression pic in the one article was the look-a-like and I thought "damn, kid looks just like her!" Then I realized my mistake!
    Don't feel bad. I thought the same thing when I first looked at it. haha I was like, that is soooo her.
    Toodle Loo

Don't feel bad. I thought the same thing when I first looked at it. haha I was like, that is soooo her.
    haha. That makes me feel better!

Wish they could find this poor kid!

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post

As part of their investigation into the disappearance of the youngster, detectives released this computer-generated image in 2009 of a woman, said to resemble Victoria Beckham

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ne-McCann.html
    But that person's the wrong colour. Victoria Beckham is orange.

Whenever I read any articles about this online, with the age progressions, all the comments are "OMFG that's totally her! Get her back right now!" If I had commented, it'd be along the same lines.

But she has that unmistakable unique eye. You'd think they'd know off the bat if its her. And her parents are douches.

I hit send too soon! Meaning what are the chances the eye is identical.

Thread Information