http://deadline.com/2018/05/roseanne...ts-1202399123/

Damn Roseanne is straight up conspiracy theorist!!

Applause
?Roseanne?s Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show,? ABC Entertainment chief Channing Dungey said in a statement.

Barr?s sitcom ? the big story of the 2017-18 TV season ? had been picked up for a second season after only one episode, which clocked record high numbers for the season. Roseanne was the highest-rated and most watched ?new? series of the 2017-18 season, ranking No. 2 overall among all entertainment programs in total viewers (17.815 million in Live+7) and in the adults 18-49 demographic (5.0 rating). It also was the cornerstone of ABC?s upfront presentation earlier this month, which was opened by Barr.

ABC?s cancellation announcement came hours after Barr announced she was ?leaving? Twitter ? again ? after apologizing for calling former President Barack Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett an offspring of the ?Muslim Brotherhood & Planet of the Apes.?

Barr later apologized, vowing to leave Twitter ? then came back to Twitter about 5 minutes later, to expand on her apology.

?I apologize to Valerie Jarrett and to all Americans,? Barr tweeted. ?I am truly sorry for making a bad joke about her politics and her looks. I should have known better. Forgive me-my joke was in bad taste.? She has not tweeted anything since.

Jarrett has not responded, which CNN calls ?taking the high road? but we call it a likely decision to hold off, having, in one of those incredible coincidences, previously been booked to appear tonight in an MSNBC town hall about racism in America ? ratings on which are now likely to be much higher:

In her initial tweet about Jarrett she referred to her as ?muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.? It was in response to a tweet referencing a Wikileaks claim that the CIA during Obama?s term in office spied on French presidential candidates.

In response to expected blow-back, Barr said her tweet was a ?joke? and responded to claims that her tweet was racist by replying ?Muslims r not a race.? Jarrett, an African American, was born in Iran to American parents. Barr?s tweet has since been deleted.

Wanda Sykes responded, announcing her resignation from the show, on which she has been consulting producer,:

Roseanne also noted, ?By the way, George Soros is a nazi who turned in his fellow Jews 2 be murdered in German concentration camps & stole their wealth-were you aware of that? But, we all make mistakes, right Chelsea??

Soros was born in 1930.

Today?s tweets aren?t even the first time Barr has called an African American women an ape. In 2013, she called Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice ?a man with big swinging ape balls.?
This is straight up Alex Jones levels of insanity.