Thread: Jessica Raubenolt (24) killed by street racers

Jessica Raubenolt (24) killed by street racers

Before Jessica Raubenolt was fatally struck by a speeding black Mustang on Wednesday, the gray skies she had seen all week had turned blue so she decided to take her baby out in the stroller.

Her husband David had just completed his flight certification in Pompano Beach and could now fly single engine planes. In another week, the young couple would leave the home of her uncle John Reisinger off Bayshore Boulevard and return to Jeromesville, Ohio, where he would start flight school.

Their bright future was cut short when a young man racing another car slammed into Jessica Raubenolt and her 21-month-old daughter Lillia as mother pushed baby across Bayshore, Tampa police said.

Jessica Raubenolt, 24, died at Tampa General Hospital. Lillia was listed in critical condition there Wednesday morning and a police report said she is not expected to survive.

The three people accused in her death have been released on bail while police investigate the collision.

"She made a mark on this world. That her death will not diminish," said John Reisinger, 62, who lives a quarter of a mile from the accident scene. "The biggest tragedy is that more people didn?t know her."

Tristan Christopher Herrin, 20, a passenger in the car that fatally struck an Ohio woman on Wednesday, was released from the Hillsborough County jail around 3 a.m. after posting $500 bail on a misdemeanor charge of racing, jail records show.

He was the passenger in a black 2018 Ford Mustang that was driven by his brother, 18-year-old Cameron Herrin, who hours later was released after posting $10,000 bail, police said.

Cameron Herrin and 17-year-old John Alexander Barrineau, who was driving a gold Nissan, each face charges of vehicular homicide, street racing, and reckless driving resulting in serious bodily injury.

None of the three have a criminal record in Florida, according to a search of Florida Department of Law Enforcement records.

They are accused of racing along Bayshore Boulevard at speeds witnesses say reached 60 mph just before noon when they struck the victims. One witness saw Jessica Raubenolt fly through the air upon impact, according to an arrest report.

"We?re praying for those young boys and their families," Reisinger said. "As much as this will negatively affect our lives, we hope that something good can come of this. We hope something good will come of this foolish accident. That?s what Jessie would want."

Jessica and David married two years ago, Reisinger said. He described Jessica as a devoted mother, wife, niece and relative.
    http://www.tbo.com/news/publicsafety...ting_168532289
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Oh my goodness!!! How horrible and sad!!!! Such a beautiful woman and her baby!! I'll be looking for updates on the baby girl. The article stated she wasn't expected to survive

Here is Jessica's FB: https://www.facebook.com/jessie.reisinger

JFC, I am angry right now. OMG.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Something similar happened here last week. Two people street racing, one lost control and slammed in to another car killing an 8 year old boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Why don't these fuckers ever race on abandoned roads or roads with no cars on it? I can't believe they made bail after killing 2 people.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information