Thread: Andrew Dodson (34) took his own life after he was identified online as having marched in the 2017 Charlottesville white supremacist rally

Andrew Dodson (34) took his own life after he was identified online as having marched in the 2017 Charlottesville white supremacist rally

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...remacist_rally

But, according to his obit, he was a bit of a saint?

Mr. Andrew McCall Dodson, 34, died Friday, March 9, 2018, at his home. Funeral services will be held at 2:00 PM Friday, March 16, at Union A.R.P. Church with Rev. Watson Gunderson officiating. Interment will follow in the church cemetery. The family will receive friends immediately following the service in the fellowship hall of the church, 3594 Lancaster Highway, Richburg, SC 29729.

Drew was born October 5, 1983 in Greenville, SC and was a son of Barry Kent Dodson and Robin Stutts Dodson He Dodson was a graduate of Westminster Catawba Christian School Class of 2002 and a 2007 graduate of Clemson University having received degrees in Electrical Engineering and Mathematics. After his graduation from Clemson University, Drew began working with DuPont in Louisiana and later decided to continue his educational work at the University of Arkansas where he completed his graduate work in Electrical Engineering. At the University of Arkansas, Drew did research in Advanced Controls Systems. He later moved to Boston, MA and worked with several companies in Advanced Nuclear Reactor Design. At Elysium Industries, Drew had his name associated with two-thirds of the provisional patents developed in just 18 months. He was a key member of the research team having a brilliant memory and ability to synthesize technical information. At Zora Energy, Drew was responsible for a major shift in the direction of the company, helped develop a majority of its intellectual property and was critical to all of its successes. Recently, Drew and other scientists were pursuing a new class of molten salt test reactors for producing goods such as medical isotopes . Drew's dream was to see a world with cheaper, cleaner, safer energy, and his fellow scientists hope to continue a legacy that he helped start.

In addition to his parents, Barry Kent Dodson and Robin Stutts Dodson of Richburg; he is survived by two brothers, Kent Dodson of Abingdon, VA. and Robert Dodson (Katherine) of Fort Mill and their daughter, Natalie; one sister, Dia Dodson ( fiance, Kevin Jenkins) of Richburg; paternal grandmother, Lois Meyer of Brevard, NC; one aunt, Lynn Laughter (Ben) of Dalton, Ga; one uncle, Bob Stutts of Columbia, SC; three cousins, Judson Laughter (Laura) of Knoville TN, Mark Laughter (Karissa) of Vienna, Austria and Mary Lynn Jones (Miller) of Dalton, GA; and numerous extended family.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/her...0668&fhid=8926

The Arkansas Times has identified the man photographed wearing an "Arkansas Engineering" T-shirt at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville as Andrew M. Dodson, a former student at the University of Arkansas Engineering school.

In a telephone interview with the Arkansas Times, Dodson apologized for the trouble he caused the state and, specifically, an Engineering professor at the University of Arkansas who was misidentified as the person carrying a torch at a march last Friday night. The professor became the target of social media vitriol.

“There's a couple of guys in Fayetteville that have been misidentified as me. ... It’s not those guys, it’s not them; it’s me," Dodson said. "I’m so sorry, I would never want to hurt you and your family. If they want my T-shirt back, I'll send it to them."

Dodson did not know personally the professor who was misidentified, who worked in a different branch of engineering than that studied by Dodson, but he did apologize to those with whom he studied for two years. He did not graduate from the university.

"I learned so much from these [engineering] guys," he said. "It breaks my heart that they're going to think I’m a Nazi, or a KKK, or a white supremacist."

"I did not put on that University of Arkansas shirt in order to represent them. It’s really like one of my favorite shirts and I was wearing it when I got on the plane," Dodson said. "I just didn’t put two and two together. It was dumb."
    Dodson, 33, is from South Carolina, and now lives in New England (he refused to give specific towns). He moved to Arkansas in 2009 "after the economy crashed" and last visited the state a few months ago for a wedding. Dodson moved to Arkansas originally to work at a design firm he says and was sent back to school by the firm at the University of Arkansas to acquire more skills, where he got the shirt.

He said he had participated in the campaign to elect Ron Paul president in 2008, the Occupy Movement, and the Tea Party movement and, after these experiences, came to Charlottesville because he wanted to "see who these alt-right people were."
    He knew they had been labeled racists but, Dodson said, the media often lied about Ron Paul and the Occupy movement.
    "I found there was this group called Identity Europa and they were like, 'We are not racist, we are identitarians.' ... I asked, 'Is this going to be a thing where they’re doing whiteness [and white supremacy], swastikas and Sieg Heil?' And they said, 'No, that’s not what we’re about.'"

Those elements were part of the demonstration.

Dodson claims that even Friday night he didn't "see any Nazi flags, just a bunch of guys in khakis and polos," so he continued to participate. He contends that the people who were "Nazis and the KKK" were bused in. He also believes that counter-protesters were brought into Charlottesville by outside groups.

"I wonder if the same people that bused in the Black Live Matters [movement] and the [Anti-Fascists] and the Communists — are the same people busing them in and the same people busing in the Nazi and the KKK?" Dodson said.

He described the problem as people "trying to instigate racial violence — people on both sides — as an excuse to stop us from having our free speech. Because I want to talk about the money that is corrupting our systems.

"I am not going to say that there wasn’t racism there. There was. And, I also think it was on both sides," he said. "God bless, Trump. He’s telling the truth. I condemn racism on both sides."
    Dodson said he was also the same Andrew Dodson who had been interviewed in an article for The Atlantic but claimed that the article was inaccurate. He said he was not a "racial realist," as the article described, but, instead, felt that the current conversation about race, especially the Black Lives Matter movement was instigating a "fake conversation" that is "funded by this guy George Soros."
    "It’s not even that they misquoted me. I think they just … the guy [in The Atlantic] says I’m a racial realist. It was a lot of stuff going — it’s like there are people, like these Black Lives Matter people — I'm not saying I’m anti black people. … But I think the things that they are saying are kind of fake news."

On James Alex Fields Jr., the man accused of driving his car through a crowd in Charlottesville, killing one 32-year-old woman and injuring 19 others, Dodson said, "Free speech was also a casualty ... I share their pain and suffering."

Dodson lost his job, he said, because of participation in the rally.

When asked if now, after apologizing and realizing that Nazi flags, fascism and racism were part of the Charlottesville demonstration, he would participate in future events, Dodson said that he may still go.
    "How else am I going to figure out what these guys are about?" he said.

https://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlo...-misidentified

I think this is his furry page - his name was GoldenZoltan

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/flukepup/

Sounds like he was a pretty smart guy. Too bad he was so stupid.

My heart bleeds.

Too bad he didn't take a few of his friend with him to keep him company in the afterlife. Sorry, not sorry.

"Free speech was also a casualty ... I share their pain and suffering.“

Dude exited the world thinking being disliked for being a nazi is equivalent to hateful murder. What a goober.

Last edited by animosity; 05-22-2018 at 04:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Says he was opposed to the rally, then goes on to call some racist shitbag a hero that he "protected" and called the reporter a Jew and doxxed him after claiming that doxxing is a form of harassment and bullying.

That's makes total sense..
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I admit, I did not read the full article, but from what I gather the guy killed himself after being outed for being at the protest chanting, "Jews will not replace us". Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Says he was opposed to the rally, then goes on to call some racist shitbag a hero that he "protected" and called the reporter a Jew and doxxed him after claiming that doxxing is a form of harassment and bullying.

That's makes total sense..
    Did you read any of the other posts on that site? Like "how to find like minded people" click that link.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

It kinda confuses me that a person who would chose to be in a march like that would feel bad enough for it later to kill himself.
    So it makes me wonder if what he did was out of guilt or feeling sorry for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    It kinda confuses me that a person who would chose to be in a march like that would feel bad enough for it later to kill himself.
    So it makes me wonder if what he did was out of guilt or feeling sorry for himself.
    I don't think he was able to handle the backlash from attending it.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I might have bought his "i was just curious" line if he were 14 but by the time you hit 34 I think you probably have had the chance to figure out what NAZIs are, especially if you've made it through college, but maybe engineering schools need to insist on a couple of history classes...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I might have bought his "i was just curious" line if he were 14 but by the time you hit 34 I think you probably have had the chance to figure out what NAZIs are, especially if you've made it through college, but maybe engineering schools need to insist on a couple of history classes...
    Thank you! I was telling my husband about this, and I was like "he's freaking 34", how do you need to investigate all this stuff at 34? Also, his comments lead me to believe he had definitely figured out his beliefs, but he thought he could use "being curious" as an excuse when he was called out on what he did/who he hung out with.

A nazi furry, good riddance

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Did you read any of the other posts on that site? Like "how to find like minded people" click that link.
    Oh yeah. He's a couple short of a six pack.

Like MOST of these asswipes. Look at their poster child turned enemy. Forgot his full name, but was Chris something and was a pansy when he got a dose of pepper spray.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Fuck him. Get outed for your hate and intolerance, whine like a little bitch, kill yourself. If only the rest of them would follow suit.

And with that, I'm on vacation. See ya'll in a few days.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    A nazi furry, good riddance
    *dead*

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Like MOST of these asswipes. Look at their poster child turned enemy. Forgot his full name, but was Chris something and was a pansy when he got a dose of pepper spray.
    Chris Cantwell is who you are thinking of and yes I encourage anyone who wants a laugh at neo-nazi skin head types crying to look up the YouTube videos of him in the aftermath of getting peppersprayed, particularly hours later. He was crying not because of the pepper spray but because journalists were telling him there was a warrant out for his arrest because of his VICE interview, which is also worth watching.

All you need to know about Chris Cantwell is that he was a libertarian fatty a few years ago and he's known for putting meth up his ass. So he kind of fits in with the skin-head crowd but he's mostly been working for the FBI possibly since before Charlottesville. He has a long history of (minor) criminal problems and that is how he started his political career, but first as a radical libertarian. Due to the success of other alt-right or hard-right (yes the alt-right isn't actually very right wing, Cantwell is basically the vector between alt-right and hard-right because the people who listen to his show and support him are some of the worst people in that milleu. When you compare Cantwell and his audience to say, Richard Spencer or even David Duke, you'll find Cantwell is likely an agent or asset for some kind of law enforcement as he constantly promotes violence and bad ideas. It is also worth noting that Cantwell benefited tremendously from Charlotteville and before that people calling into his show were generally non-whites, now he has a virtual army of white nationalist (neo-nazi) 2.0 people. You can assume some of them are also Federal Agents or Federal Assets in an investigation.

Now when it comes to Dodson... he actually wasn't that bad. I don't know the person but I've done quite a bit of research. Research that has been censored, Medium.com deleted an article about his death that explained who and how his information was posted online. I guess that is par for the course but he was a co-founded of a nuclear engineering startup and he had previously worked for DuPont on control systems engineering. Basically he was a very smart (if autistic somewhat, maybe Aspergers) and successful person who didn't understand the risks he was taking in today's America.

Has a leftist ever had them and their family bullied, in America, for months and months? I'm sure it has happened to LGBT and minorities in the past, but I am talking purely about politics. I don't think it has, especially not with MSNBC and The Atlantic Magazine and other MSM outlets jumping on-board.

The Arkansas Times thought it was newsworthy to publish a profile on this guy because of the t-shirt he was wearing, and yet when he killed himself (as somewhat of a direct result of that article, which led to other articles and also antifa blog posts) but that same newspaper did not decide his death was newsworthy. His death as a result of their publishing his name and place of business.

You know the alt-right talks about stuff like white genocide and if you look at the numbers it does describe the past 200 years or so. White people were about 25% of the planet now they are 11% and I think the numbers might including Hispanics as white so, its confusing. White genocide doesn't mean Andrew Dodson it is just like in Japan, a genocide by demographics and low birth rates. Civilization is unfortunately on the decline and we are all to blame.

Anyway Andrew Dodson was actually not that bad of a guy, and when he got peppersprayed he actually forgave the person (a leftist protester, not law enforcement, so he was being assaulted) and it was very much a Christ-like moment.

I did not realize he would die for America's sins (or should I say New-America, because I don't recognize this place anymore)

I am not sure how much this forum cares about the death itself versus the person who died, but to anyone who wants to see Andrew actually talking, I've posted a video from the same journalist (i think) who got her medium.com account deleted merely for trying to respond to the MSM. Also, FYI, no nazi dresses up like he did (American Patriot style) and sure you can call Pepe the frog racist but well over half of the people who made pepe popular on 4chan were likely non-white. Do you see the irony here? Somehow the green frog is a hate symbol, maybe because that way nobody will listen to what he said?

All these alt-right guys want is a fair shake. https://vimeo.com/271699876

Andrew Dodson's mistake was standing next to all these neo-nazis (and the undercover officer among them) and having an opinion that nobody cares to listen to. The pepper spray original video has really bad audio so if you care to see his "jesus" moment where he forgave the attacker and said he loves them, it is from 30 second mark to 1 minute 15 second mark here in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih_9UxMQZFA

Honestly Andrew Dodson, ignoring his alleged FurAffinity profile which is like over 10 years inactive and yea he probably was on the autism spectrum, is pretty much a model citizen as far as I can tell and his only mistake was to stand up in a public space among all these hostile forces. Andrew himself was not hostile as far as I can tell.

Since I read thru this thread and I did not see anyone attempt to portray the deceased in a positive light, I thought I should take a moment and try to explain to you all why this guy losing his job, having his family and even his memorial service (online and offline) disrupted by Antifa and other communist or anarchist or globalist forces, for something like 6 or 7 months before he killed himself, is a win for the alt right.

This kind of thing will actually help them recruit in the future. Dodson may be forgotten or may be remembered, but this will have an effect. You can't fight momentum and right now politics is like the opposite of 1965. Imagine the 1965-1968 period but with the roles reversed. Now civil rights is about the futures of whites in the USA.

The Millennial and Gen X have already decided if they can or cannot afford to get doxxed. Generation Y considers themselves immune to it, and Generation Z also doesn't suffer from the same type of short-comings as Gen X and Millennial (poor self control, vice, not treating your body with respect, diet and exercise, no pornography, no careless or dangerous sex, etc)

I am trying my hardest not to be political here but to give you an idea of what someone on the other side might be thinking. He killed himself because he got caught up in an intelligence/law enforcement operation (Charlottesville) and he was collateral damage due to how bold the MSM feels today. Did you know Karl Marx loved capitalism? He saw it as the only way to reach communism. Isn't it interesting how the US Govt and Media is acting more and more like the Soviet Union with each passing year? Conspiracy or not, this is happening.

I voted for Obama twice and I still think Andrew Dodson got treated unfairly. I guess in the USA all they can do is sue, his family can sue the publications. I doubt it will do anything. The Arkansas Times journalist who wrote the article no longer works there and they already expect a lawsuit.

Chris Cantwell is who you are thinking of and yes I encourage anyone who wants a laugh at neo-nazi skin head types crying to look up the YouTube videos of him in the aftermath of getting peppersprayed, particularly hours later. He was crying not because of the pepper spray but because journalists were telling him there was a warrant out for his arrest because of his VICE interview, which is also worth watching.

All you need to know about Chris Cantwell is that he was a libertarian fatty a few years ago and he's known for putting meth up his ass. So he kind of fits in with the skin-head crowd but he's mostly been working for the FBI possibly since before Charlottesville. He has a long history of (minor) criminal problems and that is how he started his political career, but first as a radical libertarian. Due to the success of other alt-right or hard-right (yes the alt-right isn't actually very right wing, Cantwell is basically the vector between alt-right and hard-right because the people who listen to his show and support him are some of the worst people in that milleu. When you compare Cantwell and his audience to say, Richard Spencer or even David Duke, you'll find Cantwell is likely an agent or asset for some kind of law enforcement as he constantly promotes violence and bad ideas. It is also worth noting that Cantwell benefited tremendously from Charlotteville and before that people calling into his show were generally non-whites, now he has a virtual army of white nationalist (neo-nazi) 2.0 people. You can assume some of them are also Federal Agents or Federal Assets in an investigation.

Now when it comes to Dodson... he actually wasn't that bad. I don't know the person but I've done quite a bit of research. Research that has been censored, Medium.com deleted an article about his death that explained who and how his information was posted online. I guess that is par for the course but he was a co-founded of a nuclear engineering startup and he had previously worked for DuPont on control systems engineering. Basically he was a very smart (if autistic somewhat, maybe Aspergers) and successful person who didn't understand the risks he was taking in today's America.

Has a leftist ever had them and their family bullied, in America, for months and months? I'm sure it has happened to LGBT and minorities in the past, but I am talking purely about politics. I don't think it has, especially not with MSNBC and The Atlantic Magazine and other MSM outlets jumping on-board.

The Arkansas Times thought it was newsworthy to publish a profile on this guy because of the t-shirt he was wearing, and yet when he killed himself (as somewhat of a direct result of that article, which led to other articles and also antifa blog posts) but that same newspaper did not decide his death was newsworthy. His death as a result of their publishing his name and place of business.

You know the alt-right talks about stuff like white genocide and if you look at the numbers it does describe the past 200 years or so. White people were about 25% of the planet now they are 11% and I think the numbers might including Hispanics as white so, its confusing. White genocide doesn't mean Andrew Dodson it is just like in Japan, a genocide by demographics and low birth rates. Civilization is unfortunately on the decline and we are all to blame.

Anyway Andrew Dodson was actually not that bad of a guy, and when he got peppersprayed he actually forgave the person (a leftist protester, not law enforcement, so he was being assaulted) and it was very much a Christ-like moment.

I did not realize he would die for America's sins (or should I say New-America, because I don't recognize this place anymore)

I am not sure how much this forum cares about the death itself versus the person who died, but to anyone who wants to see Andrew actually talking, I've posted a video from the same journalist (i think) who got her medium.com account deleted merely for trying to respond to the MSM. Also, FYI, no nazi dresses up like he did (American Patriot style) and sure you can call Pepe the frog racist but well over half of the people who made pepe popular on 4chan were likely non-white. Do you see the irony here? Somehow the green frog is a hate symbol, maybe because that way nobody will listen to what he said?

Andrew Dodson's mistake was standing next to all these neo-nazis (and the undercover officer among them) and having an opinion that nobody cares to listen to. The pepper spray original video has really bad audio so if you care to see his "jesus" moment where he forgave the attacker and said he loves them, it is from 30 second mark to 1 minute 15 second mark here in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih_9UxMQZFA

Honestly Andrew Dodson, ignoring his alleged FurAffinity profile which is like over 10 years inactive and yea he probably was on the autism spectrum, is pretty much a model citizen as far as I can tell and his only mistake was to stand up in a public space among all these hostile forces. Andrew himself was not hostile as far as I can tell.

Since I read thru this thread and I did not see anyone attempt to portray the deceased in a positive light, I thought I should take a moment and try to explain to you all why this guy losing his job, having his family and even his memorial service (online and offline) disrupted by Antifa and other communist or anarchist or globalist forces, for something like 6 or 7 months before he killed himself, is a win for the alt right.

This kind of thing will actually help them recruit in the future. Dodson may be forgotten or may be remembered, but this will have an effect. You can't fight momentum and right now politics is like the opposite of 1965. Imagine the 1965-1968 period but with the roles reversed. Now civil rights is about the futures of whites in the USA.

The Millennial and Gen X have already decided if they can or cannot afford to get doxxed. Generation Y considers themselves immune to it, and Generation Z also doesn't suffer from the same type of short-comings as Gen X and Millennial (poor self control, vice, not treating your body with respect, diet and exercise, no pornography, no careless or dangerous sex, etc)

I am trying my hardest not to be political here but to give you an idea of what someone on the other side might be thinking. He killed himself because he got caught up in an intelligence/law enforcement operation (Charlottesville) and he was collateral damage due to how bold the MSM feels today. Did you know Karl Marx loved capitalism? He saw it as the only way to reach communism. Isn't it interesting how the US Govt and Media is acting more and more like the Soviet Union with each passing year? Conspiracy or not, this is happening.

I voted for Obama twice and I still think Andrew Dodson got treated unfairly. I guess in the USA all they can do is sue, his family can sue the publications. I doubt it will do anything. The Arkansas Times journalist who wrote the article no longer works there and they already expect a lawsuit.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by correct_the_record View Post

I'm the words of the Pulitzer winning rapper Kendrick Lamar, miss me with that bullshit. These are racist. I don't need to understand them. If there's a genocide among White people (which I can believe) you have no one to blame except for rich white people. I don't have to understand a person who thinks I'm less than him. So once again, miss me with it. It's excuses for these pieces of garbage who are nothing more than gang members.

Quote Originally Posted by correct_the_record View Post

I missed this when it was first posted.

I love all these young pups who label themselves super successful and think they have 'won at life', and like to point out how all the other generations are terrible at all the things they think they are awesome at. Get back with me in 30 years and let me know how it all went. You don't get to label yourself a success or not....life will do that for you, but not for awhile.

Yeah, President Obama, H. Clinton, ....they have no idea what it is to be bullied and have their families bullied constantly.

Yeah, you're either very niave or very full of shit. Either way, you have no credibility.

Thread Information