Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ten people died when a teen opened fire at a Santa Fe , Texas high school

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Another Incel. Fabulous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Another Incel. Fabulous.
    That was the first thought I had when I saw his picture.
    I'm moving on alone over ground that no one owns past statues that atone for my sins
    There's a guard on every door and a drink on every floor
    Overflowing with a thousand amens - Tom Petty

Another Incel. Fabulous.
    I was just going to say this these incels need to stay in their mothers basement.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    This makes me want to bang my head on a wall. Also, Tx Lt Governor has blamed everything from abortion to too many doors in the school to video games for this shooting...but not guns. He said that it happened because we've taken God out of the schools. Even the locals who lost loved ones say that this doesn't necessitate gun control.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.038b38920eb8

Texas school had a shooting plan, armed officers and practice. And still 10 people died.

The school district had an active-shooter plan, and two armed police officers walked the halls of the high school. School district leaders had even agreed last fall to eventually arm teachers and staff under the state?s school marshal program, one of the country?s most aggressive and controversial policies intended to get more guns into classrooms.

They thought they were a hardened target, part of what?s expected today of the American public high school in an age when school shootings occur with alarming frequency. And so a death toll of 10 was a tragic sign of failure and needing to do more, but also a sign, to some, that it could have been much worse.

?My first indication is that our policies and procedures worked,? J.R. ?Rusty? Norman, president of the school district?s board of trustees, said Saturday, standing exhausted at his front door. ?Having said that, the way things are, if someone wants to get into a school to create havoc, they can do it.?

lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Hopefully something good can come of this. The update said that since they have surpassed the goal for the stem cell treatment, they are going to try to get a 2nd opinion for a lung transplant too.

Also, from the article Puzz posted:
    It was Tisdale's own son, a detective who responded to the shooting scene, who had to identify her body and notify other family members of her death, The Monitor reported.

http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-p...519-story.html

Sabika Sheikh spoke to her 9-year-old sister on the phone from suburban Houston on Friday, counting down the days before she would complete her high school exchange program and return to the family home in Karachi, Pakistan.

"She told me that in 20 days we will be together," said Sabika's sister, Soha. "She had bought so many gifts for me."

Hours later, America's unending cycle of campus gun violence reverberated thousands of miles away when a gunman identified as a 17-year-old junior opened fire at Sabika's high school in Santa Fe, Texas, killing her and nine others.

The 17-year-old Pakistani exchange student was "the lifeline of our family," her father, Aziz Sheikh, told The Times in a phone interview Saturday. The eldest of three siblings from a middle-class section of Karachi, the sprawling port city, Sabika was a "brilliant student" who had dreams of joining the Pakistani foreign service, he said.

She was due to return to Karachi on June 9, and the family was planning to spend the summer vacation traveling across the country visiting relatives. Her father said Sabika was looking forward to observing the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, which began this week and is marked by prayer, daylong fasts and family meals.

"She was a great soul," he said.

Sheikh said his daughter regularly placed among the top three students in her classes in Pakistan before she began the exchange program last August. In a photo circulated on social media, Sabika is smiling and wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with the word "Texas."

The manager of the Kennedy-Lugar YES exchange program, Megan Lysaght, sent a letter to students saying the program was "devastated by this loss and we will remember Sabika and her families in our thoughts and prayers."

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre

Republican senator weeps for shooter who murdered eight classmates and two teachers

As always, when there is a mass shooting in America, Republicans go out of their way to blame everything except guns. And last week’s mass murder (that left eight students and two teachers dead at a Texas high school) was no exception. But this may be a first: a Republican senator seems to be blaming … the victims?

Antonios Pagourtzis, father of accused Texas shooter, says 17-year-old son was a â??good boyâ?? who had been â??mistreated at schoolâ?? https://t.co/TBmqwr0la6 via @WSJ
    — Senator John Cornyn (@JohnCornyn) May 22, 2018
    In the comments on that article they basically note that Cornyn is blaming the girl that turned him down. They also note that incels are part of the Republican voting community, so of course he's backing up and incel's view.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/father-...age-1526920563

Antonios Pagourtzis says 17-year-old son was a ‘good boy’ who had been ‘mistreated at school’

The father of the 17-year-old charged with killing 10 people at a high school in Santa Fe, Texas, said Monday that his son was a “good boy” and had been “mistreated at school.”

Antonios Pagourtzis said in a brief phone interview with The Wall Street Journal that his son Dimitrios was bullied and “I believe that’s what was behind” the shooting.

Dimitrios Pagourtzis is being held without bond at the Galveston County Jail after he allegedly burst into an art classroom Friday morning at Santa Fe High School armed with a shotgun and pistol and opened fire, before surrendering to police. In a probable cause statement, authorities said he admitted to the shooting.

The Santa Fe Independent School District didn’t respond to requests for comment on whether Dimitrios Pagourtzis was bullied. On Saturday, it denied reports that he was bullied by high-school coaches in this small rural Texas town southeast of Houston.

Nicholas Poehl, a lawyer hired by the Pagourtzis family to represent their son, said Monday that the teen had been bullied but declined to go into specifics. He said he was still trying to ascertain details, including how school officials responded.
    This is the father that allowed his guns not to be secured enough to keep them out of the hands of his kid, that he supposedly knew had been "bullied" and was having issues. Nope, you don't get to have it all ways.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Fucking disgusting
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Fucking disgusting
    Agree.

I am not a violent person, but the father of the shooter is someone I could actually strangle. How dare he fucking have the nerve to say, "my son is a good boy, he is the victim". FUCK THAT!!!

Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas is part of the problem here. Guns will never go away or gun laws won't change in Texas because of him. Sorry, not sorry, but anyone who uses his disability in his political ads to gain the sympathy vote is an asshole. The good ole boy club is alive and well in Texas.

I just cannot imagine being a teenager and having to worry about being shot, going to school. Just going to school....................

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    How convenient.

http://abc13.com/attorneys-santa-fe-...oting/3521834/
    Dimitrios Pagourtzis doesn't remember many details of shooting at Santa Fe High School, attorneys say

SANTA FE, Texas (KTRK) -- It's been a week since the deadly Santa Fe High School mass shooting, and the suspect accused of killing 10 people and injuring 13 others says he doesn't remember much of what happened.

Attorneys for Dimitrios Pagourtzis met with their client on Friday and told Eyewitness News the 17-year-old suspect told them he does not recall many details of the massacre.

Last Friday, attorneys Nicholas Poehl and Robert Barfield described Dimitrios as being in poor condition.

Galveston County Sheriff Henry Trochesset revealed Tuesday that Dimitrios was being held on suicide watch in the county jail.

The shooting suspect's attorneys said they are working to get a mental evaluation of their client, but that it is too early to tell if they are looking at entering an insanity plea in court.

Dimitrios' attorneys said they expect a judge to make a decision on the teen's request for a "reasonable bond" sometime next week.

But, they also expressed concerns about security for the suspect should he be granted bond in the capital murder case.

On Eyewitness News at 4 and 6:30, reporter Steven Romo has more from his conversation with the men hired to represent the Santa Fe High School shooting suspect in court.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

https://www.chron.com/news/article/S...y-13144676.php

A Galveston County grand jury Thursday indicted the 17-year old Santa Fe High School student accused of killing 10 people in a shooting spree at the school in May.

Dimitrios Pagourtzis, 17, is charged with capital murder and a first degree felony charge of aggravated assault on a peace officer. Pagourtzis was arrested at Santa Fe High School on May 18, the day of the shooting after allegedly killing 10 people and wounding 13, including Santa Fe Independent School District Officer John Barnes.
    Pagourtzis was 17 when the shooting occurred -- considered a legal adult in Texas -- meaning he is eligible for a life sentence if convicted on the state charges, but theoretically could be eligible for parole in 40 years. He is currently being held without bail in Galveston County Jail.

Grand jury hearings on the Santa Fe shooting began last week. Pagourtzis' parents, Antonios Pagourtzis and Rose Marie Kosmetatos, were among the witnesses that testified to the grand jury.

Pagourtzis' parents are also defendants in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by families of the Santa Fe High School victims, accusing them of permitting their son access to their firearms.

A federal investigation into the Santa Fe shooting is ongoing. The Chronicle reported in May that the Justice Department is considering filing additional charges against Pagourtzis after some of the explosive devices found on Pagourtzis when arrested at the high school -- CO2 canisters wrapped with duct tape -- were found to be functional.

Federal law enforcement could submit separate federal charges if the evidence indicates that the materials that went into making the devices were purchased using a credit or debit card or online and the transactions crossed state lines.

I hope the wrongful death lawsuit destroys that man. With the opinions he's expressed since the murders, there's no question how & why his son became the self-obsessed & entitled arsehole he is today.

That father did more than arm his son with lethal weapons. He also immersed him in his shit views & opinions & he continued to inflict more pain on his son's victims with his big fat mouth.

It's a damn shame his nasty little brat didn't take him out too before he left for school that day
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-10-2018 at 03:32 PM. Reason: fuck google's keyboard update >:(

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/a...shooting-dies/

Update one of the family victims of the Santa Fe Mass Shooting is dead

The family of the substitute teacher who died in the Santa Fe High School shooting earlier this year said Tuesday her husband has now also died.

William Tisdale spoke with “Here & Now” in May about losing his wife Cynthia Tisdale in the school shooting.

Cynthia was William’s primary caretaker after he was diagnosed with a rare lung disease.

William Tisdale later received more than $150,000 in donations for experimental medical treatments.

In a Facebook post published Tuesday, his son confirmed Tisdale’s death.

That's sad :(

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/04/us/sa...ial/index.html

The Texas teen accused of killing 10 people at Santa Fe High School last year will be declared not competent to stand trial, his defense attorney said Monday.
    Dimitrios Pagourtzis was evaluated by three experts: one hired by the defense, an independent expert and one chosen by state prosecutors. All three agreed that the teen is not competent to stand trial, attorney Nicholas Poehl said.

The judge still needs to rule, but Poehl said he believes that's basically a formality.
    "The state had the option of putting this issue before a jury, but when their own expert agreed, the state very graciously agreed to not contest it," Poehl said.

The Galveston County district attorney was not immediately available for comment.

I see that I posted when this happened. I don't even remember that Santa Fe had a mass shooter. That's how bad it's gotten. 10 people killed and I just can't remember anything about it.

lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Me too puzzled, I thought this just happened.

So since he is incompetent will this make the judges decision fall more to rehabilitation? I always find this kind of thing interesting but frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    So since he is incompetent will this make the judges decision fall more to rehabilitation? I always find this kind of thing interesting but frustrating.
    I'm not sure. What I want to know is, if these young men are so unstable that everyone can see it and they get declared mentally incompetent when they shoot up a school, how do they legally buy guns??? It's fucking insanity!

A friend of miner's son was a few classrooms away when this happened, seeing what he has gone through trying to just get back to normal has been heartbreaking and it's infuriating the way the shooter and his family don't seem to be accountable at all. 😐

Quote Originally Posted by Malloween View Post
    A friend of miner's son was a few classrooms away when this happened, seeing what he has gone through trying to just get back to normal has been heartbreaking and it's infuriating the way the shooter and his family don't seem to be accountable at all. ��
    Welcome to MDS!

I can't even imagine! This whole thing is both heartbreaking and infuriating. It's like we have a tape and just keep rewinding it and replaying it, but no one wants to do anything.

I work at the hospital that serves the Santa Fe area. I did not work there at the time of the shooting but several of my coworkers did. They said they heard of the shooting and all of the ER staff were amped and ready to receive an influx of patients. Time passed and they received one........Just one..........And thats how they knew it was bad--The victims were dead at the scene so they werent being taken to the ER.

The press actually lined the street in front of the hospital, harassing staff to try and get info and trying to get pictures of the victim during transport.

When you drive past that school its eerie; they have an inspirational makeshift memorial on the fence in front. Ive been to some creepy places, like in front of the house where Jonbenet Ramsey was murdered, but this was by far one of the more emotional places Ive been to.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...ooter-69444187

A teenager accused of fatally shooting 10 people at a Texas high school in 2018 was able to buy more than 100 rounds of ammunition online because his age was not verified, according to a lawsuit alleging that the website involved broke federal law.

Dimitrios Pagourtzis was a 17-year-old junior at the time of the May 2018 shooting at Santa Fe High School. Federal law prohibits minors from purchasing handgun ammunition, and bars licensed gun companies from selling handgun or shotgun ammunition to minors or anyone they have reason to believe is under the age of 21.

According to an amended lawsuit filed Thursday, Pagourtzis initially ordered 50 rounds of hollow-point handgun ammunition and 105 rounds of 12-gauge shotgun ammunition, the Houston Chronicle reported. Two weeks later, he purchased an additional 35 rounds of shotgun ammunition — both times from the website Luckygunner.com that did not require him to make an account, submit proof of age or set-up a secure two-step authorization, the filing said.

Among those killed at the school was a Pakistani exchange student whose parents filed the amended petition. It's part of a lawsuit filed against the suspect's parents, Rose Marie Kosmetatos and Antonios Pagourtzis, alleging they knew their son was exhibiting extreme behavior and yet failed to prevent him from accessing their firearms, which authorities believe were used in the shooting.

Luckygunner.com, along with its owners, Red Stag, have been listed as additional defendants in the amended lawsuit, which claims Red Stag mailed the ammunition via FedEx without requiring an adult to sign for the package. Neither Luckygunner.com nor Red Stag responded to requests from the Houston Chronicle for comment.

Everytown Law, the legal arm for Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund, a nationwide group, filed the petition on behalf of Abdul Aziz Sheikh and Farah Naz, the parents of Sabika Sheikh, who arrived as an exchange student last August.

Another Incel. Fabulous.
    How do you know if he is an incel? The girl rejecting him was confirmed to be false by his attorneys:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...g-girl-n876061

Thread Information