Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ten people died when a teen opened fire at a Santa Fe , Texas high school

Ten people died when a teen opened fire at a Santa Fe , Texas high school

This is literally just a few miles from here. There were a bunch of emergency vehicles that passed the major cross street which is approximately one block from my house. And I think my husband just said that that road is blocked right now. Jesus! Santa Fe is a small town. Eight are confirmed dead as of now. This is so sad. My God.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2018...Fe_high_school
    Last edited by Olivia; 05-21-2018 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

UPDATE 11:17 a.m.: At least 10 people have died, Gonzalez said.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Texas school shooting latest: Man turns up to Santa Fe High carrying American flag and gun saying ‘Make America Great Again’

A man holding a large American flag, carrying a gun, was at the scene of the Sante Fe High School shooting in Texas and said “Make America Great Again”.

He was speaking to local KHOU-TV reporters near the scene where there are possibly multiple fatalities. The man said he was there to “offer support” but it was unclear what kind of support he was offering by echoing US President Donald Trump’s now-famous slogan.

“‘God bless ya’ll’ will go a long way..right now,” the man said before walking away when it was clear he was openly carrying a pistol on his right hip, clipped to his shorts. An unidentified then appeared on camera, chastising the first man.

Standing near a petrol station, the second man said to reporters "that's not what America needs. America needs prayers," adding that though he supports Second Amendment rights to carry firearms, he thought it was "an embarrassment" that the flag-carrier showed up at the high school "crime scene" while openly carrying a gun.

He said he hoped "they would get him," perhaps implying he hoped police would arrest him. "This idiot is walking down the street with a damn pistol on the site where we just had kids get shot," the second man said.

"I have guns...but this idiot is walking down here saying 'Make America Great Again,' that's not what America needs. America needs prayers, we don't need this crap," he said animatedly.

POlice have reported that at least eight are dead while 12 others are injured. Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said the majority of the fatalities are students.

Mr Gonzalez also confirmed that one person is in custody and suspected of being the shooter while another person has been detained. A police officer was also injured in the process of arresting the individual, but the extent of the injuries are unknown.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8358276.html

oh ffs....

Shooter's name is Dimitrios Pagourtzis.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    Shooter's name is Dimitrios Pagourtzis.
    And he's a Nazi.

SURPRISE!

Someone did shenanigans to his FB. I saw a screenshot of his FB page before it was scrubbed. It had the exact same profile pic, but on the updated version, someone photoshopped a Hillary 2016 hat on him. How bizarre. It must?ve been changed by someone who has access to his FB account, but why?!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100026215955985

Btw on his previous FB page there was a photo of a t-shirt said Born To Kill. That was the same shirt people said he was wearing when he went to the school.

ANNNDDDD- it?s gone?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    Someone did shenanigans to his FB. I saw a screenshot of his FB page before it was scrubbed. It had the exact same profile pic, but on the updated version, someone photoshopped a Hillary 2016 hat on him. How bizarre. It must?ve been changed by someone who has access to his FB account, but why?!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100026215955985

Btw on his previous FB page there was a photo of a t-shirt said Born To Kill. That was the same shirt people said he was wearing when he went to the school.
    Because these fuckers so want to pretend that liberals are the reason people shoot up schools, and that Cheeto is really making America great again and that Nazis are "good guys", just like everyone else. They want to get the conspiracy theories flowing, blah blah false flag, blah blah Obama and Hillary are going to take away our guns.

They won the election, but now they don't know how to deal with the responsibility that comes with all the bullshit they have spouted and stirred, and they also don't like that they really don't have anyone else to blame since they have the White House and Congress. These fuckers want to blame the loser of the election, and a President who was nothing but amazing and has also been out of office almost a year and a half. Fucking amazing!

After almost each school shooting in the last few years, where it's always turned out that the shooters have at least some kind of Nazi relationship, or racist MAGA idealism, they have tried to plant theories that the school shooters were huge liberals.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/san...ing/index.html

Second person in custody and thought to be possible accomplice, official says

A second person is custody and believed to be a possible accomplice to the suspected gunman in the Texas school shooting, according to a law enforcement official said.

This person, who is 18 years old, is not the shooter, the law enforcement official said.
    Texas mayor slams Congress: "Spare us your thoughts and prayers and do your job"

The Democratic mayor of Dallas has strong words in the wake of the shooting at a high school outside Houston.

In it, Mayor Mike Rawlings called on members of Congress to take “substantive action” to stop mass shootings and said “history will not look kindly upon those elected officials who failed to act in the face of repeated mass murders of our children.”

Update CBS News is reporting that the Mass Murder Suspect in Texas had owned bombs apparently.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/news...fe-high-school

Update a New Allegation on the Mass Shooter that the suspect apparently had bombs in the home.

I read they found explosive devices at the school, also.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

TOTS AND PEARS! TOTS AND PEARS!

The students participated in the nationwide walkout on April 20th. Here is a pic of some of them.

Of course, as mentioned above with the fake FB, the Right Wing agenda nuts are trying to cook up all kinds of conspiracies:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...exas-school-s/

Social media accounts for the suspect were pulled on Facebook and Instagram. Law enforcement said the shooter had posted a "born to kill" T-shirt before the shooting.

But copycats started popping up once his name was reported.

One fake Facebook profile depicted the alleged gunman wearing a hat showing support for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential bid, with a background photo displaying a banner espousing anti-fascists, or Antifa, views.

Multiple Twitter users pointed out the profile pic appears to have been uploaded a little after 1:30 p.m., Eastern time — hours after the gunman was taken into custody. The profile has been deleted.

Another apparently fake account bearing the alleged shooter’s name appeared on Instagram (the account has since been deleted). Like the phony Facebook profile, this account also uploaded posts several hours after the suspected gunman’s apprehension, including one post commenting on the shooting
    One student, Paige Curry, 17, avoided eye contact with an ABC 13 reporter as he asked, "Was there a part of you that was like, this isn’t real, this would not happen in my school?"

"No there wasn’t," she replied. "It's been happening everywhere. I've always kind of felt like eventually it was going to happen here too. So, I don’t know. I wasn’t surprised. I was just scared. "

A Twitter user called her a "crisis actor" and the shooting a hoax while another accused her of reading from a script. Neither claim is proven.
    No shit they're holding shooting and safety drills, you RWNJs are buying up guns as fast as you can, knocking down bills and background checks designed to keep guns out of the wrong hands, and school shootings are happening every time we turn around. Coincidence? No, just trying to be as safe as they an in this crazy shit storm of a world we have.

Laura Loomer, a far-right activist, questioned the timing of the shooting following safety drills at the school and hospital in two tweets.

"The doctor speaking to media outside the hospital in Santa Fe, TX where victims of a school shooting were taken today said they just had a ‘mass casualty drill’ at the hospital around the same time of the school drill. I’m sorry, but I can’t help but notice these ‘coincidences.’"

There is no evidence that the May 18 shooting was connected to such drills at the school or hospital. It’s common for schools to hold what’s commonly called "lock-down drills," in which students and staff remain indoors to practice securing themselves in the event of an incident such as a shooting.

It's not coincidental at all that the school was doing drills before the shooting. Everyone is doing drills; schools, hospitals, offices, etc. this shit happens so often that people are trying to be proactive.

I don't want to be paranoid and not have my kid go to school, but it's just not safe anymore.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

http://www.fox7austin.com/news/local...chool-shooting

Some of the confirmed victims:

Cynthia Tisdale
    Substitute teacher Cynthia Tisdale, who was initially reported among the missing following the shooting, has died, according to a Facebook post from her brother-in-law.
    Her FB:https://www.facebook.com/Cynthia.Tis...?fref=mentions

Chris Stone
    Student Chris Stone, who was initially unaccounted for following the shooting, has died. Stone's sister confirmed with FOX 26 News reporter Maria Salazar that he was one of the shooting victims. He was a junior at the school and was in art class during the first period when the shots were fired.
    I believe this is his FB:https://www.facebook.com/chris.stone.716195?ref=br_rs

CONFIRMED DEAD

JARED CONARD BLACK - https://www.facebook.com/jared.c.black
    SHANA FISHER - https://www.facebook.com/shana.fisher.56
    ANGELIQUE RAMIREZ
    KIM VAUGHAN
    Christian Riley Garcia -
    Aaron Kyle McLeod
    Glenda Ann Perkins
    Sabika Sheikh
    Last edited by Olivia; 05-21-2018 at 05:11 PM. Reason: added victim fbs

Apparently the family of the Mass murderer has obtain the guns "Legally" if that is to be true given how different states have different definitions of getting a gun legally. Some requires a license or permit to get a gun legally. Not sure how its done in Texas though but then again its a pro-NRA state.

How could this happen?! After doing absolutely nothing, how would this happen again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

This shit makes me sick. My heart is broken for the families that lost loved ones.
    Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    How could this happen?! After doing absolutely nothing, how would this happen again?
    Well hold on now, I think you're forgetting all those thoughts and prayers we threw at it. We just need to think and pray harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I hate that reporters circle these events like fucking vultures and then shove cameras and mics in the faces of children who were just used as target practice. I was reading a news article about it when a video started auto playing (thanks msnbc!) and what I heard made me lose my shit and start crying real tears. A reporter asked this girl if she thought it couldn't be real, that it couldn't happen at her school and she basically said "no, it happens everywhere so I was just waiting for it to happen here."

https://www.elle.com/culture/career-...ent-interview/

So we've gotten to the point in our country (well, we've probably been there for awhile now) that children are just expecting to get shot in class someday. Not if, but when. How fucking awful is that?

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupexhausted View Post
    I hate that reporters circle these events like fucking vultures and then shove cameras and mics in the faces of children who were just used as target practice. I was reading a news article about it when a video started auto playing (thanks msnbc!) and what I heard made me lose my shit and start crying real tears. A reporter asked this girl if she thought it couldn't be real, that it couldn't happen at her school and she basically said "no, it happens everywhere so I was just waiting for it to happen here."

So we've gotten to the point in our country (well, we've probably been there for awhile now) that children are just expecting to get shot in class someday. Not if, but when. How fucking awful is that?
    It broke my heart to hear her say that. As sad as it is, how can people actually say that they can't believe this happened? Of course it's going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupexhausted View Post

And because she dared to say something so obvious and factual, the idiots that are trying to whip up a good conspiracy theory in order to direct attention away from the fact that gun control is needed, she has been labeled a crisis actor just reading a script. Because "no student would say something so obviously pro gun control as saying they expect to get shot".

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/19/us/te...ing/index.html

Mother of victim says alleged Texas school shooter asked her daughter on date, was rejected

Baze told CNN that the alleged shooter, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, had been making advances toward Shana, who just turned 16, for the past four months, asking her to date him.
    A week ago, during class, Shana stood up and told Pagourtzis she wouldn't go out with him, the mother said.

Baze said Pagourtzis previously dated Fisher's best friend and she had told told her daughter "you don't date your friend's exes."
    Pagourtzis is being held without bail and is accused of capital murder of multiple people and aggravated assault on a public servant. He has not entered a plea.
    Robert Barfield, the attorney for Pagourtzis, said his client is "not doing well" and is "confused."

The suspect won't face the death penalty if he is convicted. Under Texas law, offenders who are under age 18 and charged with a capital offense face a maximum punishment of life in prison with the possibility of parole after 40 years, according to Robert Dunham of the Death Penalty Information Center.
    The victims killed also included:
    • Sabika Sheikh, a Pakistani exchange student
    • Chris Stone, 17
    • Angelique Ramirez
    • Christian Riley Garcia
    • Aaron Kyle McLeod
    • Kimberly Vaughan
    • Glenda Ann Perkins and Cynthia Tisdale, who were teachers

Thread Information