Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ten people died when a teen opened fire at a Santa Fe , Texas high school

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Fucking disgusting
    Agree.

I am not a violent person, but the father of the shooter is someone I could actually strangle. How dare he fucking have the nerve to say, "my son is a good boy, he is the victim". FUCK THAT!!!

Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas is part of the problem here. Guns will never go away or gun laws won't change in Texas because of him. Sorry, not sorry, but anyone who uses his disability in his political ads to gain the sympathy vote is an asshole. The good ole boy club is alive and well in Texas.

I just cannot imagine being a teenager and having to worry about being shot, going to school. Just going to school....................

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    How convenient.

http://abc13.com/attorneys-santa-fe-...oting/3521834/
    Dimitrios Pagourtzis doesn't remember many details of shooting at Santa Fe High School, attorneys say

SANTA FE, Texas (KTRK) -- It's been a week since the deadly Santa Fe High School mass shooting, and the suspect accused of killing 10 people and injuring 13 others says he doesn't remember much of what happened.

Attorneys for Dimitrios Pagourtzis met with their client on Friday and told Eyewitness News the 17-year-old suspect told them he does not recall many details of the massacre.

Last Friday, attorneys Nicholas Poehl and Robert Barfield described Dimitrios as being in poor condition.

Galveston County Sheriff Henry Trochesset revealed Tuesday that Dimitrios was being held on suicide watch in the county jail.

The shooting suspect's attorneys said they are working to get a mental evaluation of their client, but that it is too early to tell if they are looking at entering an insanity plea in court.

Dimitrios' attorneys said they expect a judge to make a decision on the teen's request for a "reasonable bond" sometime next week.

But, they also expressed concerns about security for the suspect should he be granted bond in the capital murder case.

On Eyewitness News at 4 and 6:30, reporter Steven Romo has more from his conversation with the men hired to represent the Santa Fe High School shooting suspect in court.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I hope the wrongful death lawsuit destroys that man. With the opinions he's expressed since the murders, there's no question how & why his son became the self-obsessed & entitled arsehole he is today.

That father did more than arm his son with lethal weapons. He also immersed him in his shit views & opinions & he continued to inflict more pain on his son's victims with his big fat mouth.

It's a damn shame his nasty little brat didn't take him out too before he left for school that day
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-10-2018 at 03:32 PM. Reason: fuck google's keyboard update >:(

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/a...shooting-dies/

Update one of the family victims of the Santa Fe Mass Shooting is dead

The family of the substitute teacher who died in the Santa Fe High School shooting earlier this year said Tuesday her husband has now also died.

William Tisdale spoke with “Here & Now” in May about losing his wife Cynthia Tisdale in the school shooting.

Cynthia was William’s primary caretaker after he was diagnosed with a rare lung disease.

William Tisdale later received more than $150,000 in donations for experimental medical treatments.

In a Facebook post published Tuesday, his son confirmed Tisdale’s death.

That's sad :(

I see that I posted when this happened. I don't even remember that Santa Fe had a mass shooter. That's how bad it's gotten. 10 people killed and I just can't remember anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Me too puzzled, I thought this just happened.

So since he is incompetent will this make the judges decision fall more to rehabilitation? I always find this kind of thing interesting but frustrating.

A friend of miner's son was a few classrooms away when this happened, seeing what he has gone through trying to just get back to normal has been heartbreaking and it's infuriating the way the shooter and his family don't seem to be accountable at all. 😐

I work at the hospital that serves the Santa Fe area. I did not work there at the time of the shooting but several of my coworkers did. They said they heard of the shooting and all of the ER staff were amped and ready to receive an influx of patients. Time passed and they received one........Just one..........And thats how they knew it was bad--The victims were dead at the scene so they werent being taken to the ER.

The press actually lined the street in front of the hospital, harassing staff to try and get info and trying to get pictures of the victim during transport.

When you drive past that school its eerie; they have an inspirational makeshift memorial on the fence in front. Ive been to some creepy places, like in front of the house where Jonbenet Ramsey was murdered, but this was by far one of the more emotional places Ive been to.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Another Incel. Fabulous.
    How do you know if he is an incel? The girl rejecting him was confirmed to be false by his attorneys:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...g-girl-n876061

Thread Information