Thread: Joleen Cummings (34) missing from Nassau County, FL since 5/12/18

Joleen Cummings (34) missing from Nassau County, FL since 5/12/18

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...kids/749275476

Deputies say Joleen Cummings, 34, was last seen leaving her job, Tangles Hair Salon Saturday around 5 p.m. For several hours on Monday night, deputies and detectives were searching near a wooded area just yards away from Cummings home. Deputies say they got a tip, but found no leads.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 01:59 PM.

Took me a while, but I finally found her FB: https://www.facebook.com/people/Jole...00016718020821

This is her BF, the person of interest in the case:https://www.facebook.com/jason.gee.5249

You can’t make this stuff up. What a twist. Basically a coworker was seen driving and getting out of
    Joleens car. And that coworker was using a fake name. Because she’s been a missing person since 2004

https://www.news4jax.com/news/sherif...sau-county-mom

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    You can?t make this stuff up. What a twist. Basically a coworker was seen driving and getting out of
    Joleens car. And that coworker was using a fake name. Because she?s been a missing person since 2004

https://www.news4jax.com/news/sherif...sau-county-mom
    Whoa. Didn't see that coming!

https://media.news4jax.com/document_...220_ver1.0.pdf
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 02:00 PM.

Well, holy shit. Yeah, that is a twist I never would have expected. Was she trying to steal her identity, or something?

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Disturbing details released about suspect in stylists disappearance

https://www.news4jax.com/news/florid...-presumed-dead

It will not let me copy any of the article (they've made it like a pic instead of text), but they say that the suspect has 17 aliases, and they aren't sure exactly what she is hiding from, or if she was involved in any other missing persons cases. This may get way more screwy before it gets resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Disturbing details released about suspect in stylists disappearance

https://www.news4jax.com/news/florid...-presumed-dead

It will not let me copy any of the article (they've made it like a pic instead of text), but they say that the suspect has 17 aliases, and they aren't sure exactly what she is hiding from, or if she was involved in any other missing persons cases. This may get way more screwy before it gets resolved.
    Wow. I can copy from phone

Tangled web
    Sheriff Bill Leeper said that investigators have uncovered a lot of evidence connected to Cummings' co-worker, Jennifer Sybert, who was the last person to see the mother of three and is considered a suspect in Cummings' disappearance.

ADVERTISEMENT

UNCUT: Sheriff Bill Leeper offers new details in missing woman case

Sybert, whose real name is Kimberly Kessler, has lived in 33 cities in 14 states under 17 names since 1996, Leeper said. She has had driver's licenses in five states under various names. (Jump to list of suspect's aliases; Jump to location history)

“We're not quite sure yet why all the disguises or if she has been involved in the disappearance of anyone else before, but it seems she is definitely running from something," Leeper said, adding that he doesn't believe Nassau County has ever seen a case like this before.

Leeper said investigators have combed through hours of surveillance video from businesses and searched close to 40 locations in Nassau County where Sybert is believed to have been, along with locations she traveled to in Duval and St. Johns counties.

I-TEAM: Who is Jennifer Sybert: Suspect in Nassau mom's disappearance
    RELATED: Deputies believe missing mom 'not alive'

“Joleen could be almost anywhere," Leeper said.

The FBI is now involved in the investigation, and Leeper hesitated to provide any more details in case it might hurt the case.

“When we provide all the details," Leeper said, "I believe our community will be shocked."

He asked for anyone who might have rented a storage unit to Sybert or who saw her driving around at any point to contact investigators.

Thanks Liv! I was posting from laptop, but it refused to let me copy it any way I tried. I am very interested to hear where this lady has been for the last 14 years, and what she has been up to. (and why she needs 17 aliases)

Someone on her fb posted that she is deceased a week ago, but I didn't see proof yet. Or did I miss a post?
    Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by DiaDeLosMuertos View Post
    Someone on her fb posted that she is deceased a week ago, but I didn't see proof yet. Or did I miss a post?
    She's presumed deceased. Based on the facts of the case, and the shady co-worker that stole her car, the police say they believe she is dead. They haven't found her body though yet.

That makes sense. Sorry I am half asleep lol. It is officially summer (no alarms) and every day this week my damn dog has woken me up early.
    Jenn

This POS. She is so smug in her mugshot. Makes me want to slap her.

There is so much WTF in this case
    https://verifiedtasks.com/kimberly-k...facts-to-know/
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 08:04 AM.

Not only did she assume the identity of someone deceased, but a 12 year old child who had died. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

The thread title has her name spelled wrong. It is CummingS in all the articles.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-wo...ry?id=55397109

Suspect in woman’s disappearance is previously missing person who allegedly stole alias from tombstone

Jennifer Sybert is the name of a deceased teenager from Butler County, where Kessler would allegedly go to cemeteries to find aliases off gravestones, county District Attorney Richard Goldinger told ABC News. “She was literally a ghost in the wind,” he said via email.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 02:01 PM.

They have to go through 5 million pounds of trash? That's going to take awhile.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/d...bber/853610504

Suspect in missing Nassau County mom case admitted to being fugitive bank robber
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 08:05 AM.

Jesus Christ. Yeah, this will be a Lifetime movie in 3...2...1...

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Wow

So Kessler is a psychopath that killed joleen for no reason?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    So Kessler is a psychopath that killed joleen for no reason?
    That's all I can come up with.

I believe this defendant deserves to be executed. Preferably, after she tells everyone where Joleen's body is. Unfortunately, I'm sure they'll never recover her body, because it's probably in pieces at the landfill.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...o-stand-trial/

Judge rules (again) that accused killer Kimberly Kessler is competent to stand trial

Trial in for the murder of Joleen Cummings could begin in August

YULEE, Fla. ? Nassau County Circuit Judge James Daniel heard from doctors, corrections deputies and a lawyer Wednesday before ruling that Kimberly Kessler is competent to stand trial for murder in the 2018 death of her co-worker, Joleen Cummings.

An emaciated Kessler immediately started yelling as she was brought into the courtroom in a wheelchair. After less than a minute, when she refused to stop, Daniel said she was disruptive and ordered her removed so the hearing could continue.

What Kessler was repeatedly shouting -- ?Jordan Beard is Joleen Cummings? cousin? -- is an accusation about one of her court-appointed attorneys that has been proven untrue.

During the morning, seven Nassau County corrections deputies testified about multiple incidents involving human excrement, making vulgar statements, refusing to eat, and acting out when Kessler doesn?t get what she wants. One detention deputy said Kessler ?refused all three meals offered to her.? Another said she ?would take feces and smear it on the walls and sometimes would write with it.? Another testified Kessler ?threatened to break every bone in my body.?

Kessler has been on suicide watch since April 11. One deputy said she has studied the Bible looking for justification for taking her own life and even spoke to a minister about it.

?She wanted to go back to general population so they could kill her,? Deputy K. Hodges said.

In the afternoon, a mental health practitioner, a psychiatrist and one of Kessler?s own lawyers testified that she could not cooperate in her defense.

Her defense continues to argue that she needs to be hospitalized for ?mental illness? and is not fit to stand trial.

Psychologist Lewis Legum, who has previously testified, told the court that Kessler suffers from delusional disorder and personality disorder.

?She is strategic and intelligent,? said Alexandra Johnson of Starting Point Behavior Health who said it is possible for someone to have a mental health disorder and be competent.

After about four hours of testimony, Daniel ruled that while Kessler is a ?difficult? defendant, that does not make her incompetent. This was the second time he has ruled her competent after an initial ruling of incompetent sent her into the custody of the Florida Department of Children and Families for almost a year.

?Competency is often confused with an insanity plea, which means somebody had a mental disorder and didn?t understand the crime that they committed, but competency to stand trial is really about understanding the charges, legal proceedings and being able to consult with one?s attorney,? explained Dr. Just D?Arienzo, a forensic psychologist.

Her first-degree murder trial is currently scheduled to begin in August, although there are several motions -- including a change-of-venue request asking that the trial be moved out of Nassau County -- that must be settled before the trial can begin. Kessler is also now facing two felony counts of battery on a law enforcement officer arising from incidents in the jail.

?I?m feeling enlighted that our prayers have been answered,? Cumming?s mother, Anne Johnson, said after sitting through the hearing. ?That we?ve waited a long three years and it has been three competency hearings and we are ready for justice to be served.?

Johnson said she?s thankful for the community?s support and prays that her daughter?s remains will be found.

Kessler?s competency has been raised repeatedly during court proceedings, particularly after she went on a hunger strike that authorities said dropped her body weight to 89 pounds.

According to court records, Kessler once told a corrections officer, ?I?m not afraid of going to hell. It?s time.?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...rial-conclude/

Kimberly Kessler found guilty of 1st-degree murder in death of Joleen Cummings

Kessler is facing mandatory life in prison, and sentencing is set for 1:30 p.m. Jan. 27.
    I want to know if they ever looked further into her having killed in other jurisdictions.

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...nce/763385841/

Source: FBI investigating Nassau County suspect, Kimberly Kessler, as possible serial killer
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 08:05 AM.

Thread Information