Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Jade Richardson (26) died from a drug overdose and she asked to be submitted to MyDeathSpace in the event of her passing

Today should be Jade?s 29th birthday. I?ve given today a lot of thought mainly because today hurts worse than I thought it would.

More than anything, I understand my place in this. Yes, I did cocaine with Jade & I will always feel regret. I should have been better. But I also know that, in many ways, Jade and I brought out the best in each other.

Jade was many things to different people. But to me, she wasn?t a junkie. She wasn?t #BabyThrillKill. She was Jade, the beautiful woman, deeply intelligent & she wanted her intelligence to be valued. She was also deeply hurt & wanted that pain to be acknowledged.

I?m so glad I had the foresight to just be quiet when she was talking about David. Or Luna. Or about her Mom. I understand why I?m here. Jade trusted me in that brief period of time. I?m so fortunate that she did & I hope I?ve made you proud in the time since you passed. I?ve tried to do my best for your mom & for Luna.

Happy birthday Jade. You are loved & you are missed beyond measure.

Quote Originally Posted by sowb.5151 View Post
    Today should be Jade?s 29th birthday. I?ve given today a lot of thought mainly because today hurts worse than I thought it would.

More than anything, I understand my place in this. Yes, I did cocaine with Jade & I will always feel regret. I should have been better. But I also know that, in many ways, Jade and I brought out the best in each other.

Jade was many things to different people. But to me, she wasn?t a junkie. She wasn?t #BabyThrillKill. She was Jade, the beautiful woman, deeply intelligent & she wanted her intelligence to be valued. She was also deeply hurt & wanted that pain to be acknowledged.

I?m so glad I had the foresight to just be quiet when she was talking about David. Or Luna. Or about her Mom. I understand why I?m here. Jade trusted me in that brief period of time. I?m so fortunate that she did & I hope I?ve made you proud in the time since you passed. I?ve tried to do my best for your mom & for Luna.

Happy birthday Jade. You are loved & you are missed beyond measure.
    So sorry for your loss.

Happy birthday, Jade!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

I wish all death threads could be this positive and uplifting. What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful young lady. Bless you, Stephanie.... and thank you for sharing your daughter with us.

Happy Birthday in Heaven, Jade...
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I did a search for Jade's name on ancestry, just to see what came up one day, and this is what I found. Could there be a cooler accident??

You are not alone...thinking of you!

Just in case you were feeling alone right now....know that you are not. I didnt know jade or you but after reading this entire thread tonight ill be thinking of you!

Happy Birthday, Stephanie....
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

For whatever the reason I have been thinking of Made often this month. Always when I'm hiking the trails by the river. I feel it's something special she's giving me. I don't understand because we didn't know each other but it feels good when she comes to my thoughts. Happy belated birthday, Jade. The Lady with the beautiful eyes.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by stephanie_says View Post
    Thank you. I miss her so much. I'm grateful I actually followed through with submitting her info here; it's been such an unexpected source of comfort.
    And it is for this reason that we are all grateful to you, too. It is rare that we have family visit our little corner of the 'web, moreso when it is a parent who submits her child.

You will always have a place here, Stephanie, as will Jade.

And as time goes on, that will remain true, because you have brought to this forum so much more than any article, any obituary ever could.

Thank you, Stephanie.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie_says View Post
    I did a search for Jade's name on ancestry, just to see what came up one day, and this is what I found. Could there be a cooler accident??
    I think you need to make it unprivate. I couldn't see it until I copied the link into my browser.

Nevermind, I see it now lol.

Thread Information