Thread: 10 Children abused in a Solano County, CA home

10 Children abused in a Solano County, CA home

https://patch.com/california/benicia...county-home-pd

This is the Northern California version of the Turpin abuse scandal.

. SOLANO COUNTY, CA ? A Fairfield couple is suspected of multiple charges of child neglect, abuse and torture after their 10 children ranging in age from 4 months to 12 years old were found to be living in squalor and unsafe conditions, police said Monday.

The children's father, 29-year-old Jonathan Allen, was booked into Solano County jail Friday on nine counts of felony torture and six counts of felony child abuse, concluding what police say was a weeks-long investigation.

The children's mother, 30-year-old Ina Rogers, was initially arrested and booked into Solano County jail on suspicion of child neglect March 31, said Fairfield Police Department Public Information Officer Greg Hurlbut.

According to Hurlbut, that was the day officers responded to a report of a 12-year-old girl who'd gone missing from the couple's home in the 2200 block of Fieldstone Court.

"The officers located the missing 12-year-old and returned to the child's home," Hurlbut said. "Once at the home the officers conducted a search due to concerns for the safety and health of the child and the child's siblings. During the search of the home officers located nine more children, ranging in age from 4 months to 11 years old, living in squalor and unsafe conditions."

What followed was an investigation involving personnel from Solano County Child Welfare Services, the Solano County District Attorney's Office and detectives with the Fairfield Police Department's Family Violence Unit.

"The investigation revealed a long and continuous history of severe physical and emotional abuse of the children," Hurlbut said. "As a result of the investigation, an arrest warrant was issued for the father of the children."

At 8:30 a.m. Friday, May 11, detectives returned to the couple's Fieldstone Court home and served the warrant for Allen's arrest.

The couple's 10 children have been in the protective custody of Solano County Child Welfare Services since the initial missing child report on March 31, Hurlbut said.

A news conference is planned for Monday afternoon in which authorities will be releasing additional information about the case, Hurlbut told Patch.

I saw the mother on TV talking to reporters, and she sounded intelligent & rational. She said her husband only looks scary because of his tattoos, but that he?s really a great guy. Something like that.
    But then I read the articles (above) about puncture wounds & burns & BB gun pellet type injuries on the kids, and that there?s animal AND human urine & feces on the ground at that house (human?), and spoiled food & garbage strewn about.
    It just doesn?t add up.
    I hope they get to the bottom of this.

I saw this on the news this morning. Does anybody know what that tattoo symbolizes coming out of his eye?
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    That he's an idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

http://abc7.com/10-kids-removed-from...arged/3473807/

Update ABC7 News has released photos from inside the scene of the abuse and yes it includes feces all over the bathroom as one of the abuse evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I saw this on the news this morning. Does anybody know what that tattoo symbolizes coming out of his eye?
    Depending on which eye of his it's under, if the photo is flipped, that would be what looks like the Eye of Horus/Eye of Ra.

Mom said she has 11 children. The authorities say they removed 10 kids from the home. Did I miss something about the 11th child?

She?s 30 with 11 kids? She homeschools? She has a full time job as a medical technician; Dad is a ?tattoo artist?? I may be reading between the lines, but it sounds like Dad doesn?t actually have a job- as in ?a place of employment.? Also, Dad got a huge bail (Idr how much, but I think it is in the millions of dollars), but Mom has already been bailed out. The kids have been placed with Mom?s sister and mother.

It looks to me as if the police think that he was the one who was abusing & torturing (torture? that?s a strong word, but that?s the word they?re using!) the kids. I wonder if she is an actual accomplice or, at the very least, his enabler? Or is she perhaps being victimized by him too? Regardless, no one in their right mind could say that their house isn?t disgusting. She said the house is torn apart because she was searching for the 12 yr old boy, but that doesn?t begin to excuse all the feces that is strewn all over their house.

When I read these kinds of stories, it reminds me of that Pat Benatar song Hell Is For Children. 😭

https://www.dailyrepublic.com/all-dr...hearing-delay/

An Update

FAIRFIELD ? Jonathan M. Allen, 29, and Ina Rogers, 31, appeared briefly in court Thursday morning and agreed to postpone a probable cause hearing that had been set for Friday on multiple felony charges.

Fairfield police arrested the parents of 10 children last week after an investigation launched in March when authorities discovered the living conditions of their Fieldstone Court home in north Fairfield. The children, who range in age from a few months to 12 years old, were removed from the home at that time.

Allen and Rogers, both in jail, agreed to wait until at least their next court appearance in July before scheduling the probable cause hearing.

Prosecutors on Thursday also filed new charges against Allen, adding four felony charges of committing lewd acts on one of the children. He previously has pleaded not guilty to seven felony counts of torture and nine counts of child cruelty. He remains in jail with bail set at more than $5.2 million.

Ina Rogers is shown in a photo provided by the Solano County Sheriff?s Office.

Rogers has pleaded not guilty to nine felony child abuse charges. Her bail is set at $495,000.

Judge William J. Pendergast signed off on a prosecution request to combine the couple?s cases, making them co-defendants.

After the children were removed from the home, some of them described for authorities being ?punched, strangled, bitten, shot with weapons such as crossbows and BB guns, hit with weapons such as sticks and bats, subjected to waterboarding and having scalding water poured on them,? according to court records.

The children also have ?varying forms of scars, including broken arms.?

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Heading down the rabbit hole here on MDS (I’ll blame it on the bumping of the Turpin thread) it looks like this couple will finally be sentenced in Feb. of 2022.

From what I’m gathering, dad is a “Devil worshiper with a Devil room”
    Mom had first child at 13 (although where’s child number 11 and what age?)
    Mom wants to keep saying house WASNT like that and torn up by police however I’m having a hard time picturing a group of cops all taking shits on the bathroom floor over a long period of time to pin it on them. Like wtf disgustingness is that? Is that a dinner plate or a chamber pot?

Sentencing info: https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2021/07...-torture-case/

Delicious pics: https://abc13.com/fairfield-child-ne...allen/3473763/

Dad interview from jail (Jesus this dude..) https://abc13.com/fairfield-child-ne...allen/3473763/
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    From your article
    “It's unbelievable. These kids didn't even get to go to school, they don't have no friends, they didn't do nothing, they stayed locked up in their home for so long, they didn't even know what a park was,” she said. “They don't even know how to they take baths, they eat, the play. They do things like normal kids are supposed to do now. They didn't used to be able to do any of that stuff.”
    Were they never fed? And they were locked in their rooms all day, every day

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information