Thread: Gabriel Miller (25) overdosed on a mixture of Cocaine, Rx Meds, Oxy & Methadone

Gabriel Miller (25) overdosed on a mixture of Cocaine, Rx Meds, Oxy & Methadone

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/07/31/Gabriel_Miller_(25)_overdosed_on_a_mixture_of_Coca ine,_Prescription_Pain_Medications,_OxyContin,_and _Methadone

:-o 

DAMN.  That must have been one helluva party. 

[size=4pt]My invitation must have been lost in the mail, dammit[/size]

RIP Gabriel

Re: Gabriel Miller (25) overdosed on a mixture of Cocaine, Rx Meds, Oxy & Methad

[quote author=MorbidlyLovely link=topic=9061.msg478638#msg478638 date=1185946993]
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/07/31/Gabriel_Miller_(25)_overdosed_on_a_mixture_of_Coca ine,_Prescription_Pain_Medications,_OxyContin,_and _Methadone

:-o 

DAMN.  That must have been one helluva party. 

[size=4pt]My invitation must have been lost in the mail, dammit[/size]

RIP Gabriel
    [/quote]

Your's, Mine, and Brownie's.  Errr wait she's dead too.

Re: Gabriel Miller (25) overdosed on a mixture of Cocaine, Rx Meds, Oxy & Methadone

My name is Gabriel John MIller. I like to write music like any other fool and play guitar for the country-western-southern redneck rock band *sweat and beer*. His 'About Me' section made me giggle.

RIP Gabriel.

Re: Gabriel Miller (25) overdosed on a mixture of Cocaine, Rx Meds, Oxy & Methad

[quote author=Budweiser Drinker link=topic=9061.msg478644#msg478644 date=1185947184]
    Your's, Mine, and Brownie's.  Errr wait she's dead too.
    [/quote]

But she lives on in infamy 

I guess nobody ever told these guys "Party Like a Rock Star" doesn't necessarily mean to the point of overdose. 

"Moderation" is a wonderful word. 

RIP Gabriel

Re: Gabriel Miller (25) overdosed on a mixture of Cocaine, Rx Meds, Oxy & Methadone

while his death is not something to envy... i do appreciate that he went out with a "bang".

His mom's article was a bit of a tearjerker for me.  I'm sensitive when I first wake up.

RIP Gabriel.  You had some really fucking awesome ink. 

"We forfeit three-fourths of ourselves in order to be like other people." - Sean Kennedy

Thread Information