Thread: Tyler and Christina Roy - Murdered in Pennsylvania and the suspect committed suicide

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Tyler and Christina Roy - Murdered in Pennsylvania and the suspect committed suicide

Young married couple are found murdered in their Pennsylvania home as police launch manhunt for their missing neighbor, 26

The young Pennsylvania couple found murdered in their home on Tuesday morning have been identified as Tyler and Christina Roy.

Police revealed their identities at a news conference on Wednesday afternoon, and announced an arrest warrant had been issued for neighbor Daniel Kenneth Mooney, 26.

The warrant is related to a car that went missing from the home on Monday night, but Mooney is also wanted for questioning regarding the double murder, ABC reported.

The Roy's car was recovered in Northeast Philadelphia on Wednesday morning.

Mooney, who walks with a distinct limp, lives just down the road from the pair.

'We believe he could be armed, [and he] certainly is dangerous based upon the goings-on over the past couple of days,' Bucks County First Assistant D.A. Gregg Shore told reporters.

'The only relationship we're aware of [between the Roys and Mooney] is that they live in the same neighbourhood.'

Tyler and Christina's bodies were found by a man painting the couple's home who had gone inside to use the bathroom.
    The couple, both 28 and married only a year ago, were both found lying on the second floor of the house in quiet Churchville.

Police found a rifle and shell casings on the ground in their initial investigation but the told ABC the weapon did not appear to have been used in the killing.

There was no forced entry to the home on Kitty Knight Drive, but a car is missing from the property, and thought to have been used as an escape vehicle.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-killer.html

Last edited by Bewitchingstorm; 05-02-2018 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Add victim FB

And here is Daniel (suspect's) FB: https://www.facebook.com/dan.mooney.7355

Wow. What a crazy story. Their wedding pics were so good. RIP to the couple.
    Jenn

Thread Information