Thread: Lauria Bible and Ashley Freeman - missing since 1999. Arrest made in April 2018

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://tulsaworld.com/news/cellar-t...448a96904.html

Lots of pics at the link above

Has anyone watched the HLN series Hell in the Heartland about this case?
    No, but I'd be interested if someone tells me it's worth it. I remember when this happened, can't believe it has been 20 years already. Also, good article, but these bytes had me

Authorities search the Wyandotte home of a man named Paul Glover based on information from a jailhouse snitch. OSBI removes a patch of blood-stained carpet, however, testing reveals it?s not related to the missing teens.
    Blood stained carpet in his house??? And it didn't belong to Ashley or Lauria. FTR, there is not, and has never been "blood-stained carpet" in my house. Ever.

After private investigator Joe Dugan died in 2009, his family reportedly attempted to turn over his investigative files to the sheriff's office, which turned them down, an affidavit states. The family destroyed the files.
    Both the sheriff's office and he PI's family are jackholes. Give the files to the Bible family so they can keep them safe. Why would you ever destroy something like that?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    No, but I'd be interested if someone tells me it's worth it. I remember when this happened, can't believe it has been 20 years already. Also, good article, but these bytes had me

Blood stained carpet in his house??? And it didn't belong to Ashley or Lauria. FTR, there is not, and has never been "blood-stained carpet" in my house. Ever.

Both the sheriff's office and he PI's family are jackholes. Give the files to the Bible family so they can keep them safe. Why would you ever destroy something like that?

To be fair, I have had blood stained carpet, but that's because I used to have a dog with Erlichia and sometimes she would just randomly bleed from her nose. But not human blood, I promise!

And yeah, it isn't related to the missing girls, then who the hell is it from???

Destroying those files makes absolutely no sense. I lived not super close, but not super far, from this when it happened. It really shook the area up. I hope they can find their bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    To be fair, I have had blood stained carpet, but that's because I used to have a dog with Erlichia and sometimes she would just randomly bleed from her nose. But not human blood, I promise!

And yeah, it isn't related to the missing girls, then who the hell is it from???

Destroying those files makes absolutely no sense. I lived not super close, but not super far, from this when it happened. It really shook the area up. I hope they can find their bodies.
    These nine words wouldn't make sense on any other forum.

I can't imagine what it must have been like for the people in the surrounding area. And to see 20 years later that these three pieces of filth were responsible... ugh. I'm glad the two are dead, but the one who is still alive shouldn't be. Maybe the Great Architect has a slow painful death planned for him, at least one can hope.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information