Thread: Valori Ross (30) died from accidental heroin intoxication

Valori Ross (30) died from accidental heroin intoxication

1806413 Tarrant Ross Valori 7/7/1987 30 4/8/2018 D White F
    Police Department: Saginaw Police Department Police Svc #: 1800006584
    Deceased Address: 801 Sequoia Way , Saginaw, Texas 76179 Time Of Death 10:33 AM
    Occurred Location: 801 Sequoia Way , Saginaw, Texas 76179
    Place Of Death: Bedroom Prosector: Barrie Miller
    Place Of Death Address: 801 Sequoia Way , Saginaw, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #: 2291557

https://www.facebook.com/valori.ross.12

She posted around 1 April that Amy Banuelas had died - https://www.facebook.com/amy.banuelas?ref=br_rs

Irma Banuelas
    7 April at 16:04 ?
    Good morning friends and family I regret the inconvenience for the changes we had to make in the services of my daughter Amy Ba?uelas today 04-07-18 will be from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and that on Monday 04-09-18 with the last goodbye My daughter-2:00 PM-1600 s. Garland Avenue Garland, TX 75040.

And she posted right before her death about seeing Kimberly Figueroa one final time -

https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.figueroa.9699
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020...n_intoxication
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 07-25-2020 at 12:47 PM.

Suicide?

Michelle Gordon Allison Is was the last time I saw you or heard your laugh or got one of those amazing hugs. God damn it Valori WHHHHHY? I will never forget you EVER ! I'm sorry if I failed you somehow. I love you

LikeShow more reactions
    ? Reply ? 1d

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I think drugs. She posted something about NA. But might be suicide.

I don't think her friend Kimberly died... I think she tagged Kimberly in that post but the post was about the viewing for Amy/Irma. Kimberly commented on the post the next day

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki-cole View Post
    I don't think her friend Kimberly died... I think she tagged Kimberly in that post but the post was about the viewing for Amy/Irma. Kimberly commented on the post the next day
    Think you're right. Saw Kimberly left a comment on Valori's page after she died.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    FORT WORTH – Valori Paige Ross, 30, passed away on April 8, 2018 in Fort Worth, TX.

A memorial service will be at 2 p.m. April 13 at The White Family Funeral Home in Bowie.

Paige was born in Denton on July 7, 1987 to Darnell and Tina Ross. As she grew up soccer became her everything, she found a love for the game. She played all the time, from the time she was seven and into college. Anyone who has seen her play understands her drive and passion for the game. That same passion spilled over into her personal life and everything she touched.

She loved with her whole heart all the time, all or nothing. Her heart was huge, she loved everyone, she was giving, kind, and she was a good friend. She was a real character of living and loving life to the fullest, never met a stranger, could make you smile and drive you crazy all in the same sentence.

After college she moved around to follow her passion in the kitchen. She was the kitchen manager of Jalapeno Tree in Wichita Falls until being transferred to Canton to open their brand new store and then to Tyler. She has always wanted to move back to be around her family, they meant the world to her.
    In December that dream came true for her, she was able to move to Fort Worth. Paige spent the last four months making it home. She found two new jobs, absolutely loved her new car, and loved spending time with her nieces and nephews.

She is survived by her father, Darnell Ross; mother, Tina Trawick and stepfather, Kenny; great grandmother, Mary Sue Tomlin; sisters, Victoria Carter and husband Jay, and Kassidy Gaston; brothers, Tyler Trawick, Bryan Trawick, Dylan Ross and Hunter Ross; and numerous nieces and nephews.

Arrangements entrusted to the White Family Funeral Home of Bowie.
    http://bowienewsonline.com/2018/04/valori-paige-ross/

Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: HEROIN INTOXICATION

Im Valoris little sister... just wanted to share some of the answers to some of the questions and or comments. Yes her friend amy had just passed away. She committed suicide by a Heroin overdose. She even left a note. My sister just so happened to have gone to her friends service that day. Then late that very same night/early the next morning my sister mysteriously dies of a Heroin Overdose.. i cant prove that it was done intentionally but i know in my heart i belive she did

Quote Originally Posted by Savage#7787 View Post
    Im Valoris little sister... just wanted to share some of the answers to some of the questions and or comments. Yes her friend amy had just passed away. She committed suicide by a Heroin overdose. She even left a note. My sister just so happened to have gone to her friends service that day. Then late that very same night/early the next morning my sister mysteriously dies of a Heroin Overdose.. i cant prove that it was done intentionally but i know in my heart i belive she did
    Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we are sorry for your loss. While we can't do anything to make things better, we wish peace for you.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage#7787 View Post
    I'm so very sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing her story with us. There are many people that don't openly talk about suicide and addiction because they consider it taboo, but here we try to remove the stigma associated with it. It's an issue that needs to be discussed in order to help prevent it from happening over and over again.

Again, so very sorry that you lost her. You're welcome to share any time you feel the need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I'm so sorry for your loss. I agree with Boston Babe, these are issues which we should be able to discuss more openly - especially those directly affected, as you have been.

I hope you can find some peace.

Thread Information