Thread: Nikole Coe - April 2018

Nikole Coe - April 2018

I am fairly sure this would have been drug related.

https://www.facebook.com/nikole.coe?ref=br_rs

A Rochester woman has been indicted in the February drug overdose death of a beloved local bartender and mother of two.

Nikole Coe, 24, of 59 Lafayette St., Apt. A, faces a maximum of life in prison if convicted on a charge of acts prohibited-death resulting.

According to her indictment, Coe gave "fentanyl to Sarah Brooks, and she subsequently ingested said controlled drug resulting in her death."

Brooks, a graduate of Farmington High and resident of Rochester, had worked as a bartender and server at both the former Slim's in Rochester and Redhook Brewery in Portsmouth.

She died Feb. 28 at the age of 46.

Coe's rapsheet includes an arrest for heroin possession in January 2016 after a traffic stop on Interstate 95 in Portsmouth and a credit card fraud charge out of Portsmouth in May.

The Strafford County grand jury indictments were handed down last Thursday and released today.

An indictment is not an indication of guilt, rather that enough evidence has been produced to warrant a trial.

http://www.therochestervoice.com/roc...death-cms-9114

Nikole Coe, 23, pictured in this file photo, of Lafayette Street in Rochester, was arrested at 4:55 p.m. on May 9, 2017, for fraudulent use of a credit card. She was arrested on the Route 1 Bypass North near Greenleaf Avenue.

https://patch.com/new-hampshire/port...uth-police-log

Arrest for Possession of Narcotics/Resisting Arrest/Assault on a Police Officer
    On January 28, 2016 at approximately 11:45 P.M. Trooper Andrew Frigon of the State Police Mobile Enforcement Team (MET) stopped a NH registered 2005 Chrysler Sebring traveling northbound on I-95 in the City of Portsmouth for a motor vehicle violation. The operator of the vehicle was identified as Douglas Gray, Age 43, Rochester, NH.

Trooper Frigon asked Gray to exit the vehicle so that he could administer field sobriety tests to him, as he showed some signs of narcotic impairment. As Trooper Frigon attempted to administer field sobriety tests Gray appeared to be reaching for a folding knife in his pocket. Trooper Frigon conducted a pat down of Gray for his safety at which time Gray attempted to flee by running to his vehicle. A significant struggle ensued as Trooper Frigon attempted to take Gray into custody. During the altercation Gray assaulted Trooper Frigon several times. Trooper Frigon utilized his Taser in an attempt to subdue Gray. Troopers from the Troop A barracks and officers from the Portsmouth Police Department responded to Trooper Frigon's location and assisted him in taking Gray into custody.

A search of Gray subsequent to arrest revealed approximately 25 grams of suspected Heroin. The passenger in the vehicle was identified as Nikole Coe, age 22, Rochester, NH.

Coe was also found to be in possession of a quantity of suspected Heroin and she was also arrested.

Coe was ordered to be held on $2,500 cash or surety and Gray is being held on $10,000 cash bail.

https://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/...oe-arrest.html

I'm going with drugs, too. Had to have been very recent. All of the RIP posts on Facebook are all within the last 24 hours or so.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I saw this comment on FB

"It wasnt an over dose she committed suicide in jail ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Kristmas View Post
    I saw this comment on FB

"It wasnt an over dose she committed suicide in jail ..."
    Lord have mercy. Well, that's a shocker. Wonder what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

It was an overdose in jail, where she?s been since January.

Thread Information