Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Alyssa McCroskey (16) committed suicide by walking in front of a train

mydeathspace

Alyssa McCroskey (16) committed suicide by walking in front of a train

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2008/07/22/Alyssa_McCroskey_(16)_committed_suicide_by_walking _in_front_of_a_train

Here is an email since Chris wants credit:

"shes my gfriends sons ex.she got into a fight wit her mom after her mom tellin her shes being sent to colo. with relatives to straightn up.on june 29th 2008 she put hers headphonz on and walked on the trackz ending in suicide.she battled depression alot.anyways this is the 2nd death ive reported.the other one wuz a teen dying after a breast augmentation.u should gimme sum credit!!!i wana be recognized by som of ur fanz- chris"

Re: Alyssa McCroskey (16) committed suicide by walking in front of a train

What a windfall for that guy that his girlfriend's son's ex killed herself.

If only he had put as much effort into his eddycayshun. 

RIP Alyssa - hopefully you're at peace.  Thankfully you won't have to deal this dimwit anymore. 

How sad. I wonder if she had been contemplating it for a while, or did it because she was so angry at the thought of being sent away (if that's true). I'm sure that scared and angered her. It's unfortunate that she didn't get the help she needed.

RIP Alyssa

And Chris, thanks for submitting, but guests who submit don't really get credit (though you were an exception). If you want people to know you submitted it, you should think about joining.
    Try to realize it&#39;s all within yourself. No one else can make you change. And to see you&#39;re really only very small. And life flows on within you and without you.<br /><br />--George Harrison--

RIP Alyssa

Train/teen suicides always get to me. I have nieces this age and&nbsp; I know what a crazy age it can be. But dang it if they couldn't put some of those raging hormones into surviving instead of ending their short lives, they would move passed the tough spot and realized how much better life can be.

ps I am refusing to recognized Chris! Why? It's simple he asked and I'm a fire sign so I must do the opposite.&nbsp; :lol:

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=15288.msg939017#msg939017 date=1216706608]
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2008/07/22/Alyssa_McCroskey_(16)_committed_suicide_by_walking _in_front_of_a_train

&quot;shes my gfriends sons ex.she got into a fight wit her mom after her mom tellin her shes being sent to colo. with relatives to straightn up.on june 29th 2008 she put hers headphonz on and walked on the trackz ending in suicide.she battled depression alot.anyways this is the 2nd death ive reported.the other one wuz a teen dying after a breast augmentation.u should gimme sum credit!!!i wana be recognized by som of ur fanz- chris&quot;
    [/quote]

Wow.&nbsp; That's crazy and sad.&nbsp; I can't imagine how far gone I would have to be to stand in front a train and let it hit me.&nbsp; I would have to have my back to it or I think my natural reflexes would make me move out of the way before being hit.&nbsp; But then again, when you are suicidal you are not functioning as someone who is into preserving their life.

RIP Alyssa
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve. - Jello Biafra

Such a sad set of circumstances(say that 3 times fast). I too struggle sometimes to understand how someone could go thru with something like this, but then I think back at times when I was her age. I can remember having that &quot;tunnel vision&quot; where I couldn't see anything but the problems that were facing me at that time. It felt like life would never take a turn for the better, but yeah...It's such a shame that this type of thing had to happen.

RIP Alyssa&nbsp; :|

Chris should get credit for being a total douche.

Her MS headline:
    Your &quot;happiness&quot; is little more than the setup for an old, yet hideously cruel joke; the punchline being your inevitable, pathetic realization that you've wasted so much of your time thinking that somebody could actually &quot;love&quot; you.&quot;
    Ouch.
    RIP Alyssa. Hopefully you've found peace.

Apparently she was missing from 2:30 am on June 28th until her family was notified of her death.
    On the 2nd of July one of her friends posted this on her wall:

ALSO this WAS AN ACCIDENT PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD OTHER THINGS.
    THE FAMILY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND IT WAS AN OFFICAL ACCICDENT
    and from an article about her death:

That's why Alyssa's death is so surprising to friends and family. They're still wondering what a smart girl with good grades and lots of friends was doing on the railroad tracks near her Riverside home at 2:45 a.m. She had broken up with a boyfriend a few weeks earlier and was on medication for unspecified reasons, but the teen and her mother had just had a good heart-to-heart talk the day before she died.

McCroskey's grandmother, Paula, said she took a lot of walks to help her think.

&quot;I do believe it was an accident,&quot; Shannon McCroskey said. &quot;I don't believe for a second that she knew the train was coming.&quot;
    (http://www.pe.com/localnews/riverside/stories/PE_News_Local_E_train04.468d779.html)

EDIT: It looks like a video taken from the train proved that she intentionally jumped in front of the train. Her friends seem to accept that it was a suicide, but her mother isn't sure.

Just wanted to let you know that I have not stopped trying to get the truth. It turns out the Video from the train was never viewed by anyone outside of UP. In order to be viewed by anyone other than family a court order is needed. Oh, and they can't seem to connect me to anyone who has the video. The newspaper is not printing correct information. I will not pretend that it was an accident or that it was suicide, all I can do is get the information and video and make my own conclusion.
    I was just reading the latest article regarding my daughter. I am greatful that the PE wanted to do a piece on the scholarship in Aly's name. But I must say I am very disappointed in how the article focuses more on her death just to sell the article.

I would like to add that the RPD waited 79 hours before connecting the puzzle that she was in fact the unidentified woman hit by a train after two different confirmations from RPD told my family it was NOT her.

I even did research and found that the medication she was prescribed was NOT FDA approved for children or adolecents. And that research shows that when taking the medication suicide rates are 11 times higher in children and adolecents. As a parent I want to make sure no one ever has to face what I went through.
    It's terrible that the cops told her mother that it definitely wasn't her on the tracks just to go back and say &quot;whoops, yes it was&quot;.
    I wonder what medicine she was on?

(Sorry for all the quotes but it'd be pretty confusing otherwise)

&quot;chris&quot; spells as well as a 1st grader on crack
    RIP Faggot Charles
    "That is it, no murder/suicide for me if it mean's that they will use my DMV photo in the news." - poppy213

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=15288.msg939017#msg939017 date=1216706608]

&quot;shes my gfriends sons ex.she got into a fight wit her mom after her mom tellin her shes being sent to colo. with relatives to straightn up.on june 29th 2008 she put hers headphonz on and walked on the trackz ending in suicide.she battled depression alot.anyways this is the 2nd death ive reported.the other one wuz a teen dying after a breast augmentation.u should gimme sum credit!!!i wana be recognized by som of ur fanz- chris&quot;

What the hell kind of credit does he want?&nbsp; &nbsp;
    [/quote]

It'll be easy to give him credit.&nbsp; Because as we all know, there are very few Chris' in the world.

From her About me: My main goal in life is to change someone else's.

Mission accomplished.&nbsp; Everyone who loved her, and some who didn't even know her (like the train's engineer) will surely agree that their lives have been changed.&nbsp; I don't know if this was an accident or a suicide and at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter does it?&nbsp; A sixteen year old girl is gone, lives are shattered.&nbsp; So sad.&nbsp;

RIP Alyssa...
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Poor girl. Well i hope she's found peace, and that her mother will find some kind of closure.

i do find it eerie i was up until 4am looking at the pages of Heather and Arielle [deaths 56&amp;57] which i'm not totally engulfed in.

[quote author=Ren link=topic=15288.msg940402#msg940402 date=1216838260]
    Apparently she was missing from 2:30 am on June 28th until her family was notified of her death.
    On the 2nd of July one of her friends posted this on her wall:

and from an article about her death:
    (http://www.pe.com/localnews/riverside/stories/PE_News_Local_E_train04.468d779.html)

EDIT: It looks like a video taken from the train proved that she intentionally jumped in front of the train. Her friends seem to accept that it was a suicide, but her mother isn't sure.

It's terrible that the cops told her mother that it definitely wasn't her on the tracks just to go back and say &quot;whoops, yes it was&quot;.
    I wonder what medicine she was on?

(Sorry for all the quotes but it'd be pretty confusing otherwise)
    [/quote]

Great Info. I must say though that if this was an accident and they are telling her mother that she jumped when she didn't, is beyond cruel.&nbsp; Though I am not sure why they would feel the need to cover anything up. After all whether it was a suicide or merely an accident a child is still gone. I know someone will probably respond with they are covering their ass so they don't get sued. But I don't think in a case like this the family would be able to sue since their child was trespassing ( I don't lnow what else to call it). I mean I am sure they can file, but I don't think it will lead to anything other than more heartache.

Whatever the case is I do hope the family is given the right information so that they may lay their daughter to rest in peace and start healing from their tragic loss.

RIP Alyssa

Saw that.&nbsp; ^^^^^

Nobody is making shitty comments are they, just offering condolences.&nbsp;

And I'm pretty sure if you navigated your way to this forum (re: girls who are pissed that she was submitted), you'd find that Chris the ex boyfriend of Alyssa's mother is the one who submitted her.&nbsp; Sooooo, shouldn't take long to figure out the source...

Sorry for your loss, and RIP Alyssa.

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=15288.msg942570#msg942570 date=1217010318]
    Saw that.&nbsp; ^^^^^

Nobody is making shitty comments are they, just offering condolences.&nbsp;

And I'm pretty sure if you navigated your way to this forum (re: girls who are pissed that she was submitted), you'd find that Chris the ex boyfriend of Alyssa's mother is the one who submitted her.&nbsp; Sooooo, shouldn't take long to figure out the source...

Sorry for your loss, and RIP Alyssa.
    [/quote]
    Yeah, I mean, Chris DID demand full credit.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=15288.msg942612#msg942612 date=1217011826]
    Yeah, I mean, Chris DID demand full credit.
    [/quote]

It sounds as though Chris may live to regret that decision.&nbsp;

RIP Alyssa

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=15288.msg941980#msg941980 date=1216945812]
    Great Info. I must say though that if this was an accident and they are telling her mother that she jumped when she didn't, is beyond cruel.&nbsp;

Whatever the case is I do hope the family is given the right information so that they may lay their daughter to rest in peace and start healing from their tragic loss.

RIP Alyssa
    [/quote]

Such a lovely girl.&nbsp; She seems to be so spirited.&nbsp;

Her 'About Me' section on her myspace is poignant:

Alyssa Rayne, In Short-&gt;&gt;I'm kinda shy, and an &quot;acquired taste&quot;. I don't have millions of friends, but those I do have mean the world to me. I like to talk on the phone and live life to the fullest. I have no regrets, although I have made many mistakes. I want to be an English teacher when I get older. My main goal in life is to change someone else's. If you want to know more, get to know me.

BUMMER TIMES...AT LEAST THERE'S A PARTY!!!

From a newspaper article:&nbsp; http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/s...6.4845dd0.html

But Lt. Cynthia Mayman with the Riverside County coroner said Tuesday that her office reached that conclusion after an investigation that included interviews with the family, the conductor, train engineers and Union Pacific's investigators.

A video supplied by Union Pacific, taken from the front of the train, is conclusive, she said.

It showed that Aly was not wandering along the tracks, Mayman said by phone. Aly had set her iPod beside the tracks before she stepped in front of the oncoming train.

&quot;She was waiting, facing the train with her arms crossed,&quot; Mayman said. &quot;She didn't trip. She was alone. It was very intentional.&quot;
    RIP Aly - I hope you found peace

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family, friends and the UP train crew.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

mydeathspace

Yeah, the video sounds fairly conclusive to me.

I was contacted by the family who said that foul play is suspected and they have contacted the police regarding MDS. I was asked for the person who submitted the info, and since &quot;Chris&quot; wanted credit, I gave his contact info to the family.&nbsp;

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=15288.msg943746#msg943746 date=1217094463]

I was contacted by the family who said that foul play is suspected and they have contacted the police regarding MDS. I was asked for the person who submitted the info, and since &quot;Chris&quot; wanted credit, I gave his contact info to the family.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

&nbsp; OMG!! lol you are so funny!

Man, of all the ways t go, I don't think I would ever choose being hit by a train.&nbsp; I can't imagine that's a good last moment.

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=15288.msg943746#msg943746 date=1217094463]

[/quote]

hahaha that's great

Thread Information