Thread: Jace Crehan (23) was convicted of second-degree murder after he killed the man who molested his girlfriend

Jace Crehan (23) was convicted of second-degree murder after he killed the man who molested his girlfriend

I have to say, I am surprised by the prison terms they got. I have seen people do worse and get less. I guess the judge made an example of them re vigilante justice.

In a Baton Rouge courtroom raw with emotion, Jace Crehan was sentenced Friday to life in prison without parole and his girlfriend, Brittany Monk, received a 35-year prison term for what the judge called the "diabolical" and "vigilante" killing of a Zachary man whose body was found in a 55-gallon container two weeks after he pleaded no contest to molesting her as a child.

State District Judge Tony Marabella acknowledged spending many hours agonizing over what would constitute a just sentence for Monk, who was 17 and seven months pregnant with Crehan's child when Robert Noce Jr., 47, was killed July 4, 2015. Thirteen days before that, Noce was put on probation.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

DISCLAIMER: The following quotes are not in reference to your loved one. They are quotes found to be funny in regard to much older cases.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

Is she scowling in every pic, or is that her unfortunate face?!?

The judge who gave probation to the molestor should be tarred and feathered.

Well, that child will never see its parents again. Sad.
    I'm not saying that killing the molester was legally okay, but feeling bad for him isn't exactly easy.
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

Thread Information