Thread: Tiffany Strait and her husband Anthony Strait, shot to death in front of their 3 kids.

Tiffany Strait and her husband Anthony Strait, shot to death in front of their 3 kids.

No good deed goes unpunished. They were helping their elderly neighbor move some furniture into her house and were shot to death by the neighbor's son. Also, the son was a family practice doctor. There does not appear to be a motive.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...d-12709233.php

A family doctor from Seguin was arrested Sunday after he allegedly fatally shot a husband and wife couple at his family's gated compound while the victims' three children were present.
    Robert Edward Fadal II, 56, faces a charge of capital murder of multiple persons in the deaths of Tiffany Leann Strait, 30, and Anthony Ray Strait, 27. He was booked into the Guadalupe County Jail on a $2 million bond.
    According to Lt. Craig Jones, a spokesman for the Guadalupe County Sheriff's Office, the Straits were helping Fadal's mother move furniture Sunday morning at the Fadal family compound in the 800 block of Timber Elm.

"It was some kind of benevolent action," Jones said.
    But for some unknown reason, Fadal fatally shot the couple with a rifle around 11:40 a.m., Jones said. Present at the scene were the couple's three young boys, he said.
    "At this time, there are no indications there was a feud, disturbance, or anything precipitating or justifying the shooting," Jones said.
    Anthony Strait was pronounced dead at the compound. Paramedics rushed Tiffany Strait to a nearby hospital, where she was later pronounced dead.
    The husband and wife lived in the neighborhood and knew the Fadal family, Jones said. According to a joint Facebook profile for the couple, they operated Strait "A" Landscaping together.
    Jones said the Guadalupe County Sheriff's Office has never interacted with Fadal for any serious crimes.

"Nothing of this magnitude," he said.
    According to Jones and online public records, Fadal is a family practice doctor. According to his profile on HealthGrades.com, he has been practicing for 28 years and is a graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Here is the joint FB page for the victims: https://www.facebook.com/anthony.strait.16

How sad. I can't even imagine how this could have happened, especially since the families supposedly knew each other.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Those poor little boys having to witness the murder of both parents. I hope that they have a good support system to get them through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

The shooter:

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Here is the joint FB page for the victims: https://www.facebook.com/anthony.strait.16
    Joint FB page?

Well I guess we have motive. Fuck that is some annoying shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Joint FB page?

Well I guess we have motive. Fuck that is some annoying shit.

Thread Information