Thread: Mary Claire Kyles - 15 February 2018

Mary Claire Kyles - 15 February 2018

https://www.facebook.com/mary.claire...friends.search

My beautiful girl, Mary Claire, left this world on Thursday, February 15, 2018 and has gone on to a place where I know as she believed there is eternal peace and love. She loved her family and friends and would move heaven and earth to defend them. This was a preventable tragedy and I sincerely hope through the gift of organ donation that her precious spirit and love of life will continue on. She loved the beach, sunshine, and sunflowers. Mary Claire was an awesome volleyball player and loved any competition. Heaven received a beautiful angel and I ask God to give those who loved her the strength to carry on and to bear witness to her story. We love you, Mary Claire, to the moon and back***___

Mary Claire was born on May 22, 1996 to Mary J. Miller, who survives. She attended Statesville Christian and West Iredell High School. She was a student at Cape Fear Community College. Mary Claire will be missed by all that knew her.

She was preceded in death by her grandfather, L. Dent Miller.

Left to cherish her memory are her mother, Mary Miller of Wilmington, NC; brother, Timothy Cale Kyles of Troutman, NC; step-father, Charlie Rogers of Loris, SC; grandmother, June P. Miller of Statesville; paternal grandparents, Harold and Fran Kyles; two aunts, Robin Turbeville (Steve) of Claremont, NC and Linda Wilbanks (Kevin) of Lavonia, GA; an uncle, Tony Elliott of Troutman, NC; cousins, Travis Elliott (Heather) of Statesville, Martin Turbeville (Hannah) of Statesville, Loni Turbeville of Claremont, Perrie Turbeville of Claremont, Tess Turbeville of Claremont, and Kay Lee Stutts of Statesville; many other special friends and extended family; and Milo, her special furry friend.

A Memorial Service will be held 11:00 am Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at the Nicholson Funeral Home Chapel.

In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to N.C. Harm Reduction, 2416 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27607 or to the Iredell County Human Society, 110 Robinson Road, Mooresville, NC 28117. Online condolences may be made to the family at www.nicholsonfunerals.com and Nicholson Funeral Home is serving the family.

http://www.nicholsonfunerals.com/not...ryClaire-Kyles

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    This is so very sad. There are some arrests showing on a search for her, which I will not share. She was such a beautiful young woman.

Thread Information