Thread: Dwayne Lindsey (35) killed a six month old baby that his mistook for a spider

Dwayne Lindsey (35) killed a six month old baby that his mistook for a spider

A man has been charged with killing his girlfriend's six-month-old baby after mistaking him for a spider while asleep.

Dwayne Lindsey, 35, claimed he awoke from a nap with Chayse Dearing on his chest.

Lindsey, who had allegedly been smoking a drug known as ice, said he became startled and mistook the child for a spider, before Chayse rolled to the floor and smashed his head against a heater.

Medical examinations of Chayse show he suffered severe and traumatic injuries to his brain and spinal chord.

Mum Michelle Dearing had left her son alone with Lindsey in their Glenroy home in Victoria, Australia.

She had visited a local supermarket with two friends in the early hours of June 26, 2016.

The Supreme Court in Melbourne heard how Michelle had left her son content in the hands of Lindsey, who had proposed just days before Chayse was found dead.

Hours later, he frantically called Michelle claiming Chayse had stopped breathing, reports The Age.

Michelle said: "He wouldn't tell me what was wrong, he wouldn't say anything. He just kept saying, 'hurry up, hurry up'."

The distraught mum also told the court she noticed her son had been changed into a different outfit from the blue jumpsuit she had left him in.

The court also heard how neighbour Brian Woods said he heard a baby crying between 1am and 3am, along with an argument between a man and woman.

At 8am, he then heard a man desperately trying to wake a baby.

Mr Woods said: "He kept saying, 'hey you. hey you'. He said it about 60 times.

"He swore once or twice and stamped his foot a couple of times."

He later told the court he heard the man shout "f*****g c**t" along with what sounded like a distressed phone call.

Th trial continues.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...s-six-12095923

If you're gonna try to use the drug as an excuse for you're behavior than you obviously think this drug is capable of making you have delusions and act this way and yet you still take it while being the sole responsible person for a child and that child dies at your hands. Sounds like premeditated first degree murder.

Smashing this prick's head into a heater until would be too nice a punishment for him.

Poor little boy.

*your*

Also...if he hadn't been on drugs I might be the teeny tiniest more sympathetic cause I've seen some of the spiders in Australia.

Ridiculous. What a monster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

I'm from Australia and never have i come across a spider that would weigh the same as a 6 month old baby. Not even my cat as a kitten weighed as much. Not to mention apparently changing the childs clothing...total bull! Even if this was a accident the fact he was 'caring for a child' while under the influence makes him guilty regardless. Poor chayse taken so young. May he rest in peace.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    OMG.

JFC. I thought I had heard everything, and yet here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I almost believe he thought that, because who can make this stuff up???

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Sure he did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

That poor baby boy��.

This is what happens when you let piece-of-shit men watch your kid.
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

I am going to sound like a judgmental b here.
    WHY did the mother of a six month old baby leave him with some man she was sleeping with who was NOT the father? Why did she even feel the need to BE with a different guy? Isn't being a single mom of a baby enough to keep her busy?

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga View Post
    I am going to sound like a judgmental b here.
    WHY did the mother of a six month old baby leave him with some man she was sleeping with who was NOT the father? Why did she even feel the need to BE with a different guy? Isn't being a single mom of a baby enough to keep her busy?
    Well, in this case she was engaged to this guy. It sounds like the real father wasn't in the picture. But to a degree, I agree with you, a lot of single moms let their boyfriends watch their kids and a lot of times it turns out badly. We have hundreds of little dead kids on this site that prove that. I don't think the issue is leaving the baby with someone who isn't his father, it's more choosing a good man. Obviously this guy was on drugs, etc. She knew this, and left the baby with him, and that is what the issue was. Most of the time in these cases there are large red flags like that.

On the flip side, I was pregnant when I met my now husband. I left the disinterested baby daddy in another state, and moved back to my home state. We became friends, and didn't start officially dating until after my daughter was born, but he sent her flowers in the hospital when she was born. I don't think he ever watched her alone until she was probably 2 or 3 years old, but she is almost 7 now and he has been her dad since day one, and he loves her probably more than he loves me. So it does work sometimes to enter a relationship with a brand new kid from another man. But you MUST carefully scrutinize the person before they are allowed to care for the child alone.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by BradfordCocks View Post
    *your*

Also...if he hadn't been on drugs I might be the teeny tiniest more sympathetic cause I've seen some of the spiders in Australia.
    When I saw the headline my first thought was 'bullshit unless he lives in Australia'. Even then you can't mistake a white baby for a brown fuzzy spider. Maybe a brown baby.... I just can't live in a country with toddler size spiders.
    I never shed a tear when confederates are mauled. Personal policy.
    animosity

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I just can't live in a country with toddler size spiders.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I have a friend who's been living there for about a year now, after he married an Australian girl he met while there for work. Over this past year their Instagram has gone from happy new couple buying a home in the suburbs to some kind of national geographic nightmare lol. All this dudes family and friends went from being all excited to come visit them to being like "hell no!", "Fuck that!", "do you live in the jungle?", "don't have kids!", etc. it's hilarious. He's like this is the fucking suburbs!

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by BradfordCocks View Post
    I have a friend who's been living there for about a year now, after he married an Australian girl he met while there for work. Over this past year their Instagram has gone from happy new couple buying a home in the suburbs to some kind of national geographic nightmare lol. All this dudes family and friends went from being all excited to come visit them to being like "hell no!", "Fuck that!", "do you live in the jungle?", "don't have kids!", etc. it's hilarious. He's like this is the fucking suburbs!
    I get upset when I see deers. I can't imagine kangaroos or wombats, or toddler size spiders.

Are kangaroos nice? They don't look nice on TV, but maybe in the suburbs they're friendly. They look like they would kick the shit out of you.

I'm not one to ever say that I'll live in another country. Fuck that, I love America... Because even poor, I own a flat screen, internet, and a computer... I saw that joke on the new One Day at a Time.
    I never shed a tear when confederates are mauled. Personal policy.
    animosity

No kangaroos except for once when he was on a golf course. I'm sure he'd prefer them by his house! Besides the many pics and vids of giant spiders and these crazy flocks of bats that fly over his house every night his biggest problem is snakes. He regularly posts vids of this giant snake that hangs out in these rocks by his front door, they have to look out the windows every morning before they go out, it's nuts. One time in his attic he found this giant shedded snake skin and never found the snake. Fuck that.

Thread Information