Thread: Paigley Kirchner (24) died from mixed drug intoxication

Paigley Kirchner (24) died from mixed drug intoxication

1803775 Tarrant Kirchner Paigley 1/27/1994 24 2/24/2018 D White F
    Police Department: Grand Prairie Police Department Police Svc #: 1800003600
    Deceased Address: 7920 Williams Ave. , Frisco, Texas 75033 Time Of Death 12:37 PM
    Occurred Location: 4170 La Valse St. #2101 , Grand Prairie, Texas 75052
    Place Of Death: Bedroom Prosector: Richard Fries, D.O.
    Place Of Death Address: 4170 La Valse St. #2101 , Grand Prairie, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #: 2267246

https://www.facebook.com/paigley.kirchner?ref=br_rs
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020...g_intoxication
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 08-09-2020 at 04:28 PM.

Paigley Kirchner

July 12, 2015 ?

Anyone lookin for addies before they gone, if you don't know what this about... then this ain't for you.. any shit talkin keep to yourself!!!! ������ hmu on here bro

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

She also had another FB account under the name "Kali" (but Paigley is part of the FB acct. name). Seems her best friend died a little over a year ago (she states the friend was alone & gave birth, baby also died). I wonder if that played into her death (depression, drinking, suicide - speculation, of course)? https://www.facebook.com/paigley.kirchner.5

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    She also had another FB account under the name "Kali" (but Paigley is part of the FB acct. name). Seems her best friend died a little over a year ago (she states the friend was alone & gave birth, baby also died). I wonder if that played into her death (depression, drinking, suicide - speculation, of course)? https://www.facebook.com/paigley.kirchner.5
    I went through the ME site for that time last year and couldn’t see anything for a death as described above. So I’m not sure who she is.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Blatantly selling drugs on her Facebook page publicly. Safe to say she died of an overdose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Paigley Nicole Kirchner, age 24, of Frisco, Texas, passed away Saturday, February 24, 2018, in Grand Prairie, Texas. She was born in McKinney, Texas, on January 27, 1994, to Ronnie Ray and Mary (Kuhl) Kirchner. She worked in the banking industry.

Paigley is survived by her son, Ayden Alexander; her parents, Ronnie and Mary Kirchner of Frisco, Texas; her sisters, Staci Hunter, Jheri Dixon and Holli Hunter, all of Frisco, and Tasha Bagwell and Ashley Carpenter, both of Celina; grandparents, Terry and Olivia Marceaux of Frisco; grandmother, Mary Wisdom of Princeton,; numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, and a host of friends.

She is preceded in death by her birth mother, Bobbie Jean Fansler.

A visitation will be held at Turrentine-Jackson-Morrow Funeral Home, 8520 Main Street, Frisco, Texas, on Saturday, March 3, 2018, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. To convey condolences or to sign an online registry, please visit www.tjmfuneral.com.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sta...875&fhid=26514

Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: MIXED DRUG INTOXICATION

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Blatantly selling drugs on her Facebook page publicly. Safe to say she died of an overdose.
    You called it correctly. I don't understand why people do that. We already know that they will use Facebook against you in court. This is just handing them ammunition. Smh.

Thread Information