Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lucas Hernandez (5) was found dead three months after he went missing

Lucas Hernandez (5) was found dead three months after he went missing

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-15-2022 at 02:28 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Super sketchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

So sad. I'm glad the FBI deployed CARD, however, I have a feeling this poor baby wasn't abducted. Reminds me of Colton Turner, who was found in a shallow grave in Austin, Texas. I hope Lucas is found safe and sound.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Poor little guy.

I'm gonna say "stepmom"

I believe I have found the stepmom. Her name is Emily Glass. Here is her FB; there are some pictures of Lucas on there so I am pretty sure this is her:

https://www.facebook.com/DayByDayEAG...CHbkP6VfW3X_9E

That is stepmom. Here is his dad's FB: https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.he...rofile_browser

I have also found the bio mom's FB but won't share it here.

Where is the dad???

Edit: Here is dad's FB: https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.he...?fref=mentions

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Definitely Step Mom. She never even shared his Missing Poster (unless she did privately which is completely useless).

The real story IMHO:

She wanted to take a nap, he wasn't having it and was making too much noise, she loses it and beats him (and by the sounds of it, this was a normal occurrence), goes too far and he dies.

Not for nothing, but I'm having a hard time believing that Dad isn't at least aware of what happened in this scenario either.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Definitely Step Mom. She never even shared his Missing Poster (unless she did privately which is completely useless).

The real story IMHO:

She wanted to take a nap, he wasn't having it and was making too much noise, she loses it and beats him (and by the sounds of it, this was a normal occurrence), goes too far and he dies.

Not for nothing, but I'm having a hard time believing that Dad isn't at least aware of what happened in this scenario either.
    Yeah I am wondering where dad fits in, I don't see him mentioned in any of the articles. And the mom? I think her name is Jamie but that's all I got.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I'm gonna say "stepmom"
    I second that

What a shock, the stepmom has been arrested.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Pol...474598043.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    What a shock, the stepmom has been arrested.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Pol...474598043.html
    They obviously know that she's involved then.

Someone made this comment:

Colette Denise Palin Yeh like the dad and stepmom know!! Truth will come out, always does, who takes a nap with 3 small children, gives away his shoes online prior to the date of alleged disappearance,not in school for ten days before he disappears?? Bruises and dirty clothes, dad supposedly away at time but travels a lot mmmmh maybe he took the little ones body away after step mom hurt him for cover up knowing the police would not find him locally?? Poor kid had rotten capped teeth at age 5!!! Relatives turned them in for abuse prior to his disappearance??? Come on folks use common sense

Pretty sure this is the mom: https://www.facebook.com/jamie.taylo...friends.search

Edit: It is her, some pretty interesting things she has to say on there...

Everyone on her page offering their thoughts and prayers and saying they know her best.

Can't wait for the egg on these faces. Legit.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Everyone on her page offering their thoughts and prayers and saying they know her best.

Can't wait for the egg on these faces. Legit.
    Wait, on the stepmom's? I don't see anything posted on her page. Nothing about Lucas missing either.

Edit: I think you are talking about the bio mom's page. I don't think she had anything to do with Lucas missing, the stepmom did.

The stepmom has been arrested.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lucas-h...sing-arrested/

The 26-year-old stepmother of a Kansas boy missing since Saturday has been arrested on two counts of child endangerment, Wichita police announced Wednesday.

Police say they received a call at about 6:15 p.m. Saturday to report five-year-old Lucas Hernandez was lost in southeast Wichita. When officers arrived, Lucas' stepmother said he was last seen at about 3 p.m. Saturday in his bedroom before she showered and fell asleep.

CBS affiliate KWCH identified the woman as Emily Glass. She was reportedly booked into jail Wednesday afternoon.

Officers and dogs have searched his home, neighborhood and the 216-acre Chisholm Creek Park. Officer Charley Davidson said Sunday that police have found no evidence that suggests Lucas was abducted, which is why no Amber Alert has been issued.

Deputy Chief Gavin Seiler said the case is now considered a criminal investigation. He wouldn't detail the nature of the child endangerment charges during a Wednesday press conference, but he said Lucas is one of the children the stepmother allegedly endangered. The other is a one-year-old child, Seiler said.

Seiler wouldn't comment as to whether police have been able to verify the stepmother's story.

Two relatives of the boy told the Wichita Eagle they had concerns about the boy's welfare in the past, and the child's great aunt said she contacted the Kansas Department of Children and Families last spring. The agency has not said whether or not they had contact with the family.

The child's great-grandmother Jeannie Houchin on Wednesday told the Eagle that Lucas once told her his stepmother kicked him and dragged him across the room. She said she reported the concerns to the state child protection agency, which wouldn't comment to the paper.

Houchin said when she asked the boy why he didn't like his stepmother, he replied, "She's mean to me."

She reportedly said she hasn't seen the child in about a year.

Seiler said the search for the boy continues and more charges are possible in the case. When asked whether he fears the case could become a homicide investigation, Seiler said, "We hope not."

"We hope we are going to be able to find Lucas and that he is alive and well," Seiler said.

Pretty sure this is the mom: https://www.facebook.com/jamie.taylo...friends.search

Edit: It is her, some pretty interesting things she has to say on there...
    Jamie Orr
    20 hrs ?
    ***This post i have made PUBLIC, for obvious reasons. ***

I want everyone’s honest to god opinion.

Is it, or is it NOT absolutely necessary for anyone like I suffering in similar situations to meet with the media and “send a message” as they put it, for everyone..?. (Everyone as in ANYONE NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE CASE).

Because I have already backed out of three of them so far. I’ve been made to feel like I’m at competition with Emily‘s cousin or whatever she is who is apparently become the spokes person for the “family “.

Regardless of the outcome of this pole I’m doing right now, here’s my message straight for me, no edits.:

FIND LUCAS, he needs his momma! I need him more than anyone, promise!
    Right now, this case is to LOCATE MY SON.
    After that, we can then focus on the other issue at hand. It’s not about me, Jonathan or bitch ass Emily(at least not yet), it’s 100% about Lucas.

Lucas Allen, momma loves you sooooooo much. I’m so sorry baby boy, I feel I’ve let you down. ��

Someone also mentioned Lucas' "rotted, capped teeth at only 5 years old" and the mom has a pic of him that shows it. Why would a dentist do that to a 5 year old?

The dad has locked down his FB. I was able to see a bunch of stuff yesterday, now I only see one post (about Lucas missing). Hm.

Someone also mentioned Lucas' "rotted, capped teeth at only 5 years old" and the mom has a pic of him that shows it. Why would a dentist do that to a 5 year old?
    I read somewhere that he had a cleft plate and something else wrong with his mouth. Maybe that explains the teeth? Idk. I’ve never seen somebody that young with that many capped teeth.

Lucas Hernandez (5) missing from Wichita, KS since 2/17/18

Surprised there wasnt a thread for this one yet.

It?s been a week since 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez was reported missing, and a second search of Chisholm Creek Park on Friday came up empty, Wichita police said.

Authorities had previously searched the park on Monday, but Officer Paul Cruz said ?a new tip? prompted ?a strategic search? of a portion of the park Friday afternoon. The search included K-9 units and Sedgwick County Sheriff?s deputies.

?We want to be very thorough,? Cruz said in a media briefing late Friday afternoon. ?We want to make sure that we search every inch of this park that was of interest to us.?

Asked on Saturday morning if there were any overnight developments, Cruz said, ?Not at this time, we just ask the public to call in with any information.?
    http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201950384.html

WICHITA, Kan. -- The father and stepmother of a 5-year-old Kansas boy who has been missing since Saturday had a volatile relationship, according to police records.

Emily Glass, 26, the stepmother of Lucas Hernandez, was arrested Wednesday and jailed on two counts of endangering a child involving Lucas and another child. She remained jailed Thursday and has not been officially charged.
    http://abc7chicago.com/records-missi...nship/3131755/

Her bond is at 50k. That's a lot.

I wonder why they keep searching parks. Why not try searching woods or far out areas?

The step mother more than likely killed him. Poor baby.

Thread Information