Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Timothy Cunningham (35) was found dead in the Chattahoochee River

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Timothy Cunningham (35) was found dead in the Chattahoochee River

So he worked for the CDC....conspiracy theory time anyone???

http://www.cbs46.com/story/37529772/...g-cdc-employee
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-16-2022 at 04:05 PM.

As much as I hope he's OK, I'm thinking suicide. Was gonna say so on the post about him on r/Atlanta, but a friend of his made the post there, and I didn't want to seem insensitive. So I'll say it here instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    As much as I hope he's OK, I'm thinking suicide. Was gonna say so on the post about him on r/Atlanta, but a friend of his made the post there, and I didn't want to seem insensitive. So I'll say it here instead.
    That's my gut feeling on this case too. However, I am still up for a good conspiracy theory, like maybe he was infected with a zombie virus at work and now he is in hiding. (Not trying to be insensitive, just trying to laugh after this trying week)

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Trump had him snuffed out.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Sad...I hope he is okay but it isn't sounding good for him.

This story is intriguing, mainly because of the connection to the CDC, but it also seems odd that he left his dog unattended. Idk, maybe it is a suicide, and he just left a lot of food & water available for his pooch, knowing that someone would be looking for him at his home within a few days after his disappearance.

That reminded me- didn?t Hitler kill his dog before he killed himself? What a prick.

***sorry about that digression; you may return to your regularly scheduled mds threads already in progress***

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    This story is intriguing, mainly because of the connection to the CDC, but it also seems odd that he left his dog unattended. Idk, maybe it is a suicide, and he just left a lot of food & water available for his pooch, knowing that someone would be looking for him at his home within a few days after his disappearance.

That reminded me- didn?t Hitler kill his dog before he killed himself? What a prick.

***sorry about that digression; you may return to your regularly scheduled mds threads already in progress***
    Yes, Hitler did kill his dog, but Goebbels killed his young children with cyanide, so he wins the most horrible at the end contest.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Trump had him snuffed out.
    LOL
    Or maybe Putin did. Isn?t Vlad kind of known for doing stuff like that? It?s kind of his ?thing!?

Really sad. At first I thought someone did something to him because he left the dog but now I'm thinking he wanted to harm himself. Hope he's just taking a break somewhere.

Video of the father sending a message to Timothy at the link.

http://www.wbrc.com/story/37529772/p...g-cdc-employee

reporter: "... We asked the father over the weekend in the case that Timothy is listening this morning what he would say to him, and this is what he had to say."

Father: "Tim, we love you. There's no reason why you can't come back home. If there is a certain amount of care or attention that you need, come back and we can take care of that."

Reporter: "The father then says he and several family members had conversations with Timothy a week ago Sunday, and he said he seemed confused at that point, and there were bits of anger in his voice..."

I don't know what to really think about this one. More often than not this ends with suicide or murder. Hope that's not the case.

Just a little more information from Tim's dad.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/24/u...e-missing.html

Commander Cunningham had ?a lot going on? personally and professionally, his father added, and his most recent conversation with his son had left him worried.

?The tone, and the numerous exchanges gave us reason to be concerned about Tim,? Terrell Cunningham said. ?And I don?t know if it?s an instinct you have because it?s your child, but it was not a normal conversation and I was not comfortable.?
    His Facebook but there's not much there:

https://www.facebook.com/tim.cunningham.3720

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga View Post
    Yes, Hitler did kill his dog, but Goebbels killed his young children with cyanide, so he wins the most horrible at the end contest.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.
    LOL you got me there! Damn- I forgot that Goebbels did that. Geez.

http://www.newsweek.com/cdc-employee...missing-822440

An employee at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) who has been missing for almost two weeks may have made a strange comment just before his disappearance. Timothy Cunningham’s next-door neighbor said he told her husband something odd that very day.

“He told my husband to tell his wife—me—to erase his cellphone number from my cellphone,” Viviana Tory told CBS News.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    http://www.newsweek.com/cdc-employee...missing-822440

An employee at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) who has been missing for almost two weeks may have made a strange comment just before his disappearance. Timothy Cunningham’s next-door neighbor said he told her husband something odd that very day.

“He told my husband to tell his wife—me—to erase his cellphone number from my cellphone,” Viviana Tory told CBS News.
    Maybe he didn't want them calling him anymore

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I hope they find him and he's okay.

I don't have a good feeling though.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I don't know how reputable this source is, but damn!

Sorry if this has been covered.

CDC Doctor, Who Claimed Flu Shot Caused Outbreak, Missing Feared Dead
    http://urhealthguide.com/cdc-doctor-...g-feared-dead/

In January, Dr. Cunningham shared his opinion that this year’s flu shot was behind the deadly outbreak of the flu, while warning that if his name was attached to the widely-circulated quotes, he would lose his job – or suffer an even worse fate.
    Understanding the dangers involved in speaking out about vaccines in the current climate, we granted him anonymity in the article. However Dr. Cunningham told us we should go public should anything happen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post

So he said the flu shot caused the flu, and the CDC apparently killed him for it? Not buying it. Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    So he said the flu shot caused the flu, and the CDC apparently killed him for it? Not buying it. Sounds like a conspiracy theory.
    It is a conspiracy, and it's been debunked. I was joking about conspiracy theories when I first posted this case, but it was seriously just a joke.

http://www.11alive.com/article/news/...r/85-526924985

VERIFY: Here's why the missing CDC scientist is not a flu vaccine whistle blower
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-16-2022 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks for debunking that rumor, RBW. I can?t seem to rep you (or anyone) when I?m usibg my phone.
    As soon as I saw that that- ahem- NEWS SITE used the words ?Mainstream Media,? I figured that they?re reporting straight from Alex Jonesville.

That's weird that the CDC released that statement. He's missing, who cares if he got a promotion or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    That's weird that the CDC released that statement. He's missing, who cares if he got a promotion or not.
    I think that it's interesting and pertinent because many people leaned towards suicide because of the story of him not getting the much wanted promotion. Also, why did it take the CDC so long to correct the record?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I think that it's interesting and pertinent because many people leaned towards suicide because of the story of him not getting the much wanted promotion. Also, why did it take the CDC so long to correct the record?
    I agree the info is pertinent, I just don't see why the CDC took so long to respond. It's almost like they realize he is probably gone, and they are trying to absolve themselves from any guilt.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That is plain bizarre.

Clear as mud I'm going to go ahead and say he didn't get the job, just because it's been said more what a cluster fuck.

Badly decomposed body found in the Chattahoochee River in his neck of the woods: https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...2Z1WOdw5T2gsL/

It's not unusual for bodies to be found in the Hooch, so it could be someone else, but it's awfully close to his neighborhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Thread Information